Author Topic: My Story— summer 2016- Now  (Read 4542 times)

Offline MoonChild

My Story— summer 2016- Now
« on: January 12, 2018, 12:07:01 AM »
Hi guys, I haven’t been here in several months but I thought I’d check in and share my story of triumph.

Late summer 2016 I was going through heartbreak like I’ve jever felt before. I used several readers trying to keep my sanity, hoping against hope that we would reconcile. This forum helped calm me down during that very dark period of my life. And with the suggestions on this forum I found readers to help with my situation. My significant other and I at the time went through a nasty breakup, and he was completely detached I thought there was no way anything could’ve ever been fixed. We broke up 08/20/2016

I used Keen and Purple Ocean.

Celtic Moon from Keen  was spot on for me both times I used her. Completely accurate. Even when I doubted my self or the fact that anything would’ve been resolved she was spot on. Also very spot on with time frames. I wrote to her 9/10/16 and she told me the month of October looks to be the month of reconciliation, there was another female around him causing interference ( which was true)

Angelic Dream- gave me the same reading except she also gave me numbers. The month of October and the number 7. Told me this would be a life changing relationship

Well October 5th, 2016 tolled aroubd and we saw each other for the first time in almost 2 months and sparks flew. Angelic Dream nailed it. By November we had fully reconciled and moved in together.

As with any relationship we had our arguments and fights over the year of late 2016-2017 but it had not gotten to that dark point.

On October 30th, 2017 a full year later I became his wife. :D

Married life has been interesting and full of hope for the future. But seeing where we came from to where we are now I can’t help but to be filled with gratitude.

I didn’t only use readers, I followed the law of attraction very closely as well.

Thanks to all the ladies and gents on here for all your advice, reviews and for giving me solace I needed in a dark time. Some of these readers are really good, others are full of shit. Find ones who are good for you and stick with them. You’ll drive yourself mad getting reading after reading with different ones. Your happily ever after is out there, set your intention with the universe and follow through.

Edited to add: I bumped my old post in the review section for references to this post if you’re interested.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 12:17:25 AM by MoonChild »

Offline Love-33

Re: My Story— summer 2016- Now
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:19:34 AM »
What's law of attraction? I keep hearing it but have no clue what it is lol.
Ps: congrats !!!!!

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 12:25:53 AM »
What's law of attraction? I keep hearing it but have no clue what it is lol.
Ps: congrats !!!!!

Thank you!

LOA- essentially asking the universe for what you desire and attracting what you want by being positive and positively affirming what you want instead of dwelling on the negative of what you don’t want. Giving out good and getting good in return. Practicing gratitude, positive affirmations etc. it works but it requires a mind set overhaul which is difficult especially at a time when you’re going through emotional issues whether it be heartbreak, breakup. But once you start practicing and changing your mindset and your view of whatever situation you’ll see it change for the better. Try looking it up on YouTube, they have tons of resources. Also watch/ read The Secret if you haven’t yet.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 04:56:07 AM »
So awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 04:27:51 PM »
So so happy for you!

The LOA is really empowering.. it helps me to stop calling... once you're in the "zone" of manifesting, the last thing you want is a psychic to rain down a bad prediction...   

Offline MoonChild

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 11:08:25 PM »
Update: expecting our first child in November

Offline Happy6Vicki

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 11:48:01 PM »
Aww, how cute. Congratulations :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2018, 06:22:39 PM »
I know it’s a really old post but hope you are still reading this:) was anyone correct for you on purple ocean?

Hi guys, I haven’t been here in several months but I thought I’d check in and share my story of triumph.

Late summer 2016 I was going through heartbreak like I’ve jever felt before. I used several readers trying to keep my sanity, hoping against hope that we would reconcile. This forum helped calm me down during that very dark period of my life. And with the suggestions on this forum I found readers to help with my situation. My significant other and I at the time went through a nasty breakup, and he was completely detached I thought there was no way anything could’ve ever been fixed. We broke up 08/20/2016

I used Keen and Purple Ocean.

Celtic Moon from Keen  was spot on for me both times I used her. Completely accurate. Even when I doubted my self or the fact that anything would’ve been resolved she was spot on. Also very spot on with time frames. I wrote to her 9/10/16 and she told me the month of October looks to be the month of reconciliation, there was another female around him causing interference ( which was true)

Angelic Dream- gave me the same reading except she also gave me numbers. The month of October and the number 7. Told me this would be a life changing relationship

Well October 5th, 2016 tolled aroubd and we saw each other for the first time in almost 2 months and sparks flew. Angelic Dream nailed it. By November we had fully reconciled and moved in together.

As with any relationship we had our arguments and fights over the year of late 2016-2017 but it had not gotten to that dark point.

On October 30th, 2017 a full year later I became his wife. :D

Married life has been interesting and full of hope for the future. But seeing where we came from to where we are now I can’t help but to be filled with gratitude.

I didn’t only use readers, I followed the law of attraction very closely as well.

Thanks to all the ladies and gents on here for all your advice, reviews and for giving me solace I needed in a dark time. Some of these readers are really good, others are full of shit. Find ones who are good for you and stick with them. You’ll drive yourself mad getting reading after reading with different ones. Your happily ever after is out there, set your intention with the universe and follow through.

Edited to add: I bumped my old post in the review section for references to this post if you’re interested.

anything