Author Topic: Finding a CP psychic's personal website.. ?  (Read 3131 times)

Offline Kate

Finding a CP psychic's personal website.. ?
« on: February 06, 2021, 04:37:09 AM »
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has ever managed to find a CP's psychic's private website?  If so - how did you do it? Did you ask, or use key words etc?
I'm assuming CP use false names and photos.
The psychics that service the CP site get paid peanuts (as one explained to me recently)
And of course, reading with a psychic off CP via their personal service is always better value for money.
Anyone?
Xx

Offline staircasewondering

Re: Finding a CP psychic's personal website.. ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 01:24:44 PM »
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has ever managed to find a CP's psychic's private website?  If so - how did you do it? Did you ask, or use key words etc?
I'm assuming CP use false names and photos.
The psychics that service the CP site get paid peanuts (as one explained to me recently)
And of course, reading with a psychic off CP via their personal service is always better value for money.
Anyone?
Xx

I know someone who currently works on CP and they have their own private psychic practice/website. I know they’re legit and clairvoyant. The photos of the CP readers are real (but outdated unless they’re new to CP) and all their names are fake. They’re all required to make up a fake name for use on the site for privacy and safety reasons. I was told the pay is decent for the amount of hours worked, but they also have a few regular clients calling them up on a daily or weekly basis to speak to them for a hour or two hours which adds up. It would be really tough to find them offline unless they give you their website directly, but they’re not supposed to give out any personal information.

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 10:51:46 PM »
Something about their pricing seems unethical. Unless it's targetted for the super rich.

1 of the best readings I had....oddly, didn't cost anything. More expensive does not equal more accurate. 

Offline Kate

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 10:36:39 AM »

I know someone who currently works on CP and they have their own private psychic practice/website. I know they’re legit and clairvoyant. The photos of the CP readers are real (but outdated unless they’re new to CP) and all their names are fake. They’re all required to make up a fake name for use on the site for privacy and safety reasons. I was told the pay is decent for the amount of hours worked, but they also have a few regular clients calling them up on a daily or weekly basis to speak to them for a hour or two hours which adds up. It would be really tough to find them offline unless they give you their website directly, but they’re not supposed to give out any personal information.
[/quote]

Really interesting info!  Thanks. The reader I was talking to reads for a pretty low rate on CP.  She told me she has her own personal business/website and couldn't make a living just reading on CP - although loves the work. She used the word "peanuts" re the rates paid - but, I don't know if it's as bad as keen.

Offline Joy

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 03:41:19 PM »

Really interesting info!  Thanks. The reader I was talking to reads for a pretty low rate on CP.  She told me she has her own personal business/website and couldn't make a living just reading on CP - although loves the work. She used the word "peanuts" re the rates paid - but, I don't know if it's as bad as keen.
[/quote]

Who is this reader?

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 10:18:48 PM »
Cleo is onMichele Knight’s site. Rusty used to have her own site. It wasn’t there last time I searched.

My friend (who also uses CP) swore that she saw Peyton listed on another lifestyle-type site. When we looked again, it wasn’t there. What a pity. I really liked Peyton and called her regularly when her rate was lower. I just can’t afford $15 per min even though I think she’s worth it.

I asked Lewis if he had a personal website for private clients and he said no. I tried. Tulsa said she used to be on some UK-based sites but she’s on CP only now.

There was a reader on there called Casey who I really liked. She’s been off there for a while.

Offline Candy

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 11:24:40 PM »
I used to like Tulsa when she first started out. Now that she’s more expensive, her readings are curt and she seems to rush you off the phone. I think she would do well with a personal site where she could spend a bit more time delving into more details.

Do you know Tulsa’s name on the UK sites? Thanks

Cleo is onMichele Knight’s site. Rusty used to have her own site. It wasn’t there last time I searched.

My friend (who also uses CP) swore that she saw Peyton listed on another lifestyle-type site. When we looked again, it wasn’t there. What a pity. I really liked Peyton and called her regularly when her rate was lower. I just can’t afford $15 per min even though I think she’s worth it.

I asked Lewis if he had a personal website for private clients and he said no. I tried. Tulsa said she used to be on some UK-based sites but she’s on CP only now.

There was a reader on there called Casey who I really liked. She’s been off there for a while.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 12:23:48 AM »
@Candy: Last time I asked (don’t remember when) she said she’s only on CP now. I wish she had a private website.

anything