Author Topic: Brice and Savannah  (Read 4186 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Brice and Savannah
« on: January 06, 2018, 02:13:29 AM »
Hello everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Brice or Savannah and if so, how did they work for you?  I haven't seen any reviews for them on this site.  They both have average amounts of positive reviews and when I read with them, they seemed truthful and genuine and seemed to be level headed.  Thank you in advance.

Offline nancy

Re: Brice and Savannah
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 02:40:12 AM »
Hello everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has ever read with Brice or Savannah and if so, how did they work for you?  I haven't seen any reviews for them on this site.  They both have average amounts of positive reviews and when I read with them, they seemed truthful and genuine and seemed to be level headed.  Thank you in advance.

I had 3 reading with Savannah nothing she said come true. I thought she was nice , genuine and honest, but still waste of our hard earn money.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
Thank you for replying to me.  Guess she's a goner  :(.  Did you feel like she accurately picked up on current emotions and energy?  I felt like quite a few things she was saying were correct on the emotions, feelings and energies.

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2021, 02:33:48 AM »
So Savannah’s queue is full and I wanted to see what the hype was all about. She gave me some far out predictions (timeline wise) but was able to tell me why I was calling about before I started talking. Of course, I don’t think my situation is unique, so, no huge psychic value there. She told me that my POI hated holidays like Xmas and NYE. When I corrected her and told her that actually they loved these holidays and they had insisted that we spend it together, she changed tracks. BUT! Her assessment of my POI was eerily on point. If her predictions come true, y’all will be the first to know.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 12:25:25 AM »
I read with both when they first started. No and no.