Author Topic: Accuracy  (Read 11735 times)

Offline Kate

Re: Accuracy
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 10:45:44 AM »
I'll chime in regarding Sweetheart Tarot because I originally really liked her and found my first few readings with her to be extremely accurate.  In those readings she made predictions that came to pass, and she also picked up on elements of my situation that I could confirm. 

Unfortunately, in my last two readings with her (one was in the beginning of October and the other was in mid-November), she was way off base.  I called in October because I had a disagreement with someone and she was incredibly negative regarding how that person would react.  We ended up being fine that same evening.  In the other call, she made some negative predictions for December, and they ended up being incorrect.

I'm in two minds whether to call her back... I'm starting to think that a person she was reading other than me in the cards.. was me!  QoC also did this with me also.. she saw something with a female other than me.. and then that scenario that she saw played out for me!

I'm not sure what to do... sometimes you need an accurate reading of the situation but there's no one else to turn to...and the person you turn to stops being accurate... yet the pressure is there internally to understand something in order to move on...

Offline Kate

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 11:47:22 AM »
FWIW, Sweetheart has been eerily accurate for me and mostly negative, which is sad but true. She predicted a break up, which happened. I'd say 85% of what she says does happen. Short-term, though. Like a month or two. Anything she has predicted longer term has either been wrong, or yet to be seen. She does say timing is not her thing and she'll remind you tarot is more of a near future tool. Overall, I think she's very ethical and one of the very few I call from time to time.

Yes - she is without doubt ethical.  She is always honest with me and clearly takes her job very seriously... I'm about to try her again...

Offline Kate

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 12:15:38 PM »
FWIW, Sweetheart has been eerily accurate for me and mostly negative, which is sad but true. She predicted a break up, which happened. I'd say 85% of what she says does happen. Short-term, though. Like a month or two. Anything she has predicted longer term has either been wrong, or yet to be seen. She does say timing is not her thing and she'll remind you tarot is more of a near future tool. Overall, I think she's very ethical and one of the very few I call from time to time.

Yes - she is without doubt ethical.  She is always honest with me and clearly takes her job very seriously... I'm about to try her again...

I've just tried her again - she has given some predictions and some of the things she said re the current situation could be true - I have yet to validate. She asked the same question for me in a number of ways with a number of different spreads and got the same outcome... so I'm in a waiting period to see what happens... will update.

For the record - Advisor Neal has also been very accurate of late.. I know some here have stopped trusting his predictions.. but I have found his sense of how the other person feels to be spot on. He gave me a warning recently that no one else picked up on.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 09:50:45 PM »
For me both Neal and Sweethearts Tarot have been the most accurate beside Cookie. Everything she told me in my first two readings with her this year have come true. Sweethearts seems to be good for me when looking at intentions and things from the past. Neal helps me understand the male brain and how it operates.

Offline Kate

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 12:46:10 PM »
For me both Neal and Sweethearts Tarot have been the most accurate beside Cookie. Everything she told me in my first two readings with her this year have come true. Sweethearts seems to be good for me when looking at intentions and things from the past. Neal helps me understand the male brain and how it operates.

Yes I would agree with everything you say here.. I have also found Veruska good.. not as good as Cookie for predictions (no one has come close).. but I've had good hits with her over the short term... she is a good remote viewer.

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2018, 02:26:45 PM »

I agree with this. But i dont read with them a lot. Maybe.. once a month? Or once every two months.  Only when i really feel like it.  I stopped asking about what they think about me and feelings.  I ask more about intentions and the action of the other person.

Offline Xssweater

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2018, 07:53:46 PM »
Got my reading with Cookie and it was interesting. I did notice that she would repeat herself. I asked a lot of questions and she answered them pretty clear. I don't know if I would call back again. There was no real outcome predicted but just ongoing things.

Offline Hopeful91

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2018, 06:27:47 AM »
Agree on Sweetheart Tarot. I found her to be the most detailed and accurate. She also didn't waste time. She told me some things that I wasn't asking about but showed up and she was accurate on them.

anything