Author Topic: End of the Year Recaps!!  (Read 11105 times)

Offline helloworld

Re: End of the Year Recaps!!
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 04:42:37 PM »
Trying to pay it forward so here's my update on readers I read with in October regarding a POI who did a complete 180 on me. To summarize, this POI told me he loved me, wanted to get married, etc, but once we started to get serious he began to display personality traits which I was not comfortable with. He misbehaved so I walked away. I was disappointed by his sudden change of behavior and called psychics to see if he would reach out and apologize. I didn't want him back unless he made amends to his behavior (I realize this is going to be almost impossible).

Now that I am pretty removed from the situation and have moved on I can give a clear, unbiased review of the readers I've read with.

Readers who were completely wrong; as in purely BS'ed through the reading and said nothing that convinced me they connected to my situation:
Judis Inner Light
Hollypop1

Readers who got current and past correctly but gave timing which hasn't happened.
I know timing can be tough but I have given these readers enough time to prove themselves; as of now that POI has not reached out.
Zadalia - was convinced he would reach out in Nov and even in Dec
Sweetheart Tarot - said Nov
Soulful Journeys - said he would contact in 2 days in Oct and gave opposite outcomes when I read with her from 2 different accounts. Said I would be with someone new in Dec, didn't happen.
Marie West
Christina12345xx
Lily Oak (Bitwine)

QoC - I used to like her but her accuracy has dropped significantly and predictions change each time
Advisor Neal - ok empath but relationship predictions didn't happen; he got a job prediction wrong too. For the price he charges, I didn't find him worth it

Readers whose predictions are pending:
Miss Ann (Bitwine) - she doesn't do timing so it's hard to vouch for her accuracy. She got past and current but her predictions seem a little too positive and unbelievable at this point
Advisor Peach - she wastes a lot of time and repeats herself too much, relationship predictions pending but she did get a job prediction correctly
Aries Intuition - email reading and predictions are pending but parts of her reading lacked clarity

Readers who have been accurate so far:
Ness21 - has been consistently spot on for relationship outcomes. She's realistic and I really think she wants to help; however, she doesn't give details. Also, sometimes she gets the "undecided" outcome and when she does it can get pretty frustrating because though you've paid for a $30 15min reading, you're done in 30 seconds because there's nothing more to ask. Still worth a one time read for a specific situation. All her career predictions have been wrong.
LadyP - good for one time read on a specific situation
Mondez Durden (Bitwine) - empath who helps you understand the intentions and psychology behind someone's actions. He doesn't predict and that can get annoying. Good for one time read but don't expect timing or predictions

Special Mentions:
I give both these readers credit though their predictions for the first POI are pending; their predictions for another POI have been bang on.
Abundant Visions
Mystical Mirror by Riki
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:03:21 PM by helloworld »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 05:08:15 PM »
Trying to pay it forward so here's my update on readers I read with in October regarding a POI who did a complete 180 on me. To summarize, this POI told me he loved me, wanted to get married, etc, but once we started to get serious he began to display personality traits which I was not comfortable with. He misbehaved so I walked away. I was disappointed by his sudden change of behavior and called psychics to see if he would reach out and apologize. I didn't want him back unless he made amends to his behavior (I realize this is going to be almost impossible).

Now that I am pretty removed from the situation and have moved on I can give a clear, unbiased review of the readers I've read with.

Readers who were completely wrong; as in purely BS'ed through the reading and said nothing that convinced me they connected to my situation:
Judis Inner Light
Hollypop1

Readers who got current and past correctly but gave timing which hasn't happened.
I know timing can be tough but I have given these readers enough time to prove themselves; as of now that POI has not reached out.
Zadalia - was convinced he would reach out in Nov and even in Dec
Sweetheart Tarot - said Nov
Soulful Journeys - said he would contact in 2 days in Oct and gave opposite outcomes when I read with her from 2 different accounts. Said I would be with someone new in Dec, didn't happen.
Marie West
Christina12345xx
Lily Oak (Bitwine)

QoC - I used to like her but her accuracy has dropped significantly and predictions change each time
Advisor Neal - ok empath but relationship predictions didn't happen; he got a job prediction wrong too. For the price he charges, I didn't find him worth it

Readers whose predictions are pending:
Miss Ann (Bitwine) - she doesn't do timing so it's hard to vouch for her accuracy. She got past and current but her predictions seem a little too positive and unbelievable at this point
Advisor Peach - she wastes a lot of time and repeats herself too much, relationship predictions pending but she did get a job prediction correctly
Aries Intuition - email reading and predictions are pending but parts of her reading lacked clarity

Readers who have been accurate so far:
Ness21 - has been consistently spot on for relationship outcomes. She's realistic and I really think she wants to help; however, she doesn't give details. Also, sometimes she gets the "undecided" outcome and when she does it can get pretty frustrating because though you've paid for a $30 15min reading, you're done in 30 seconds because there's nothing more to ask. Still worth a one time read for a specific situation. All her career predictions have been wrong.
LadyP - good for one time read on a specific situation
Mondez Durden (Bitwine) - empath who helps you understand the intentions and psychology behind someone's actions. He doesn't predict and that can get annoying. Good for one time read but don't expect timing or predictions

Special Mentions:
I give both these readers credit though their predictions for the first POI are pending; their predictions for another POI have been bang on.
Abundant Visions
Mystical Mirror by Riki

sorry to hear about your situation....you haven't heard from your POI at all since October?

Offline helloworld

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 06:16:01 PM »
Don't be sorry, I am happy I made the decision of walking away and it has been a blessing in disguise. I am just thankful I didn't deal with his misbehavior and called it off sooner than later. Better to hurt for a month than settle for less for the rest of my life. I've moved on from this situation already since I no longer believe anyone is worth waiting for.

I haven't heard from him since October and the good news is I really don't care. The beauty of this experience is that despite his misgivings, I am not bitter. I realized we can't change the behavior of others and people act recklessly for no reason but that's not our problem, it's theirs and I choose not to be part of his issues. The same energy I would have otherwise expended in helping him deal with his issues, I am using to advance my career and foster my relationships and I am so much happier now.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 07:49:38 PM »
good for you for walking away, wish I was strong enough to do that when I was embroiled in my situation...I would do it then fall back.  Took looong for me to realize that I deserved better.

I always forget about Mondez Durden, he's actually pretty brilliant.  Talk about nailing someone's thoughts and personality.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:13:42 PM by sawthelight »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 10:53:45 PM »
Don't be sorry, I am happy I made the decision of walking away and it has been a blessing in disguise. I am just thankful I didn't deal with his misbehavior and called it off sooner than later. Better to hurt for a month than settle for less for the rest of my life. I've moved on from this situation already since I no longer believe anyone is worth waiting for.

I haven't heard from him since October and the good news is I really don't care. The beauty of this experience is that despite his misgivings, I am not bitter. I realized we can't change the behavior of others and people act recklessly for no reason but that's not our problem, it's theirs and I choose not to be part of his issues. The same energy I would have otherwise expended in helping him deal with his issues, I am using to advance my career and foster my relationships and I am so much happier now.
Great insightful post.