Author Topic: End of the Year Recaps!!  (Read 11140 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
End of the Year Recaps!!
« on: December 30, 2017, 12:52:12 AM »
Let's get started!

I will update soon but wanted to create the thread as we head into 2018 :)

Offline Illumin8

Re: End of the Year Recaps!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 10:09:30 AM »
Nice one Suzie. You seem really happy too. Yay!

I will also testify about my career. Aries intuition, Anna (destiny doctor) lynda, Emmanuel, even good old Yona predicted that I would be successful in getting this new job in a completely different area to the position I was in. Aries intuition nailed timing. Anna blew me out of the water when she got my new bosses name / background and star sign and Emmanuel got it all too.

In terms of love, I have predictions pending for the new year and I do hope they come to fruition. I don't care for timing any more. I  have been busy working on my self and just also busy with life!

What I will say is,  yes keen is a load sh*t. But If you find a private independent psychic that works, there is no harm in getting a reading every now and then. The ones I have used lately do work for me, they have not just been about predictions but have offered guidance with spiritual awareness, personal growth and development. I am feeling very positive for 2018.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 07:47:21 PM »

I will also testify about my career. Aries intuition, Anna (destiny doctor) lynda, Emmanuel, even good old Yona predicted that I would be successful in getting this new job in a completely different area to the position I was in. Aries intuition nailed timing. Anna blew me out of the water when she got my new bosses name / background and star sign and Emmanuel got it all too.

In terms of love, I have predictions pending for the new year and I do hope they come to fruition. I don't care for timing any more. I  have been busy working on my self and just also busy with life!

Who are Anna, Lynda and Emmanuel?
What I will say is,  yes keen is a load sh*t. But If you find a private independent psychic that works, there is no harm in getting a reading every now and then. The ones I have used lately do work for me, they have not just been about predictions but have offered guidance with spiritual awareness, personal growth and development. I am feeling very positive for 2018.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 07:51:58 PM »

Who are those three?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 08:47:59 PM »
Very few psychics picked up my situation. Those that did are as follows: Diane731, Penelope with Tarot, Leanne Marrama and Micheal Ryan. These picked up situation in great detail. Aries intuition also was in tune with certain things.

Things that actually happened: Diane731 not only named one but named two of the  people involved in the situation. Gave a prediction of certain events to happen. They did happen just not with the person with whom she said they would.
Christina474773 Accurately predicted my son getting a job was bang on with timeframe as well.
Psychic Will Predicted a move next year, which will take place in February. He also picked up a trip I will be taking in March. He also said I would receive 3 apologies.. He also picked up things about me and around me that I could validate. So far I've gotten 2.  Queen of Cups18 picked up that my poi had moved. I found out he had.

Regarding the resurfacing of my POI it has not happened yet... Will it? who knows.  I have drastically reduced my readings to a
very gifted few.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 10:09:00 PM »

[/quote]

Anna Kaye (http://annakayedestinydoctor.com/)
Lynda is on Michelle Knight and has already been discussed on the board
Emmanuel sometimes pops up on ask the answer (same site as Michael Ryan)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 11:20:50 PM »
Anna Kaye (http://annakayedestinydoctor.com/)
Lynda is on Michelle Knight and has already been discussed on the board
Emmanuel sometimes pops up on ask the answer (same site as Michael Ryan)

Which one is Emmanuel? Maybe there's only one M in his name?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 11:27:08 PM by marciamia »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 11:40:46 PM »
Anyone others have predictions that happened ??

Offline kandyna

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 02:25:28 AM »
Job prediction from Michelle and Saskia from CP...provided with exact date... nothing really with love happened for this year... just minor detail came true

Offline nightime

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 03:54:19 AM »
Pretty much nothing major happened as many of these psychics predicted. Two psychic insisted that I would be leaving my current job by the end of the month. I did have an interview in December but was rejected. Three psychics said I would meet my future husband in 2017. I was ghosted by 3 men instead. LOL!

Those were the major predictions. Some few small predictions happened but nothing wow. Oh Phoenix Burning did tell me that the POI I was calling about was going to leave me in December. That did happen. Christina did say I'd meet someone younger but it would never work out which is the one who left me in December.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 03:59:21 AM »
^whos christina?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 05:36:09 AM »
There isn't a reader on keen that I could legitimately recommend, and I spent soooo much money on them. You name it I tried them. The only person I might read with again is zadalia.

Gaylene accurately predicted certain events from school to romance but these were short-term predictions not the major outcome that I wanted. I've been having success with miss ann in terms of sequence of event regarding school and love life. These are the only two I have had success with prediction wise. I wish I didn't have to go through so many readers but I guess it was a blessing that things didn't pan out how they said or I would've still be on keen.

I have to agree with the bold statement. So true. Initially they seem right, then nada.
Once upon a time I use to read with Gaylene weekly. That was a nada too.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 06:20:14 AM »
I have to agree with the bold statement. So true. Initially they seem right, then nada.
Once upon a time I use to read with Gaylene weekly. That was a nada too.

What happened with Gaylene? For me, I know I can’t read with her often at all. Maybe once every few months; otherwise nothing starts to make sense lol. When I space my reads with her out, she’s right.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 09:11:17 AM »
She started to infuse her own opinions and become general...statements that could fit anyone.
She started to do it a lot and it became both disappointing and annoying.

Perhaps you're right and I read with her too much.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 05:38:20 PM »
Had quite a few predictions this year that came to pass. A lot of different readers, across platforms saw some key details about a work/relocation situation. Some saw
more details than others. Those included Indio from CP, Cherokee from CP, Tajah from CP, Princess Petie, Leanne Halybruton, Miss Ann from Bitwine, and Mrs. Donna from Bitwine.

I took a spin around CP and found a few readers that seemed to really hit it out of the ballpark. I searched through CP and saw that they have over 400 readers on there. Took a dive at some of the newer ones and was pleasantly surprised.

I will note that this year I was basically going the entertainment route as far as predictions. I didnt particularly care either way if they were right or wrong. More like an experiment and
just for general readings. I've found most are accurate for general readings. I'm married now, but if I ever go through a hard time with my husband, I dont forsee me using a psychic again in the love area. Its just not worth it. Read on things that are practical or that you can easily detach from.