Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120051 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Effie
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2019, 05:35:08 PM »
Effie just got another contact predication for me correct, I talked to her Thursday regarding a POI and she said I would here from them in a day or two and it would be a lengthy conversation.  I had no expectations on hearing from POI, but sure enough I got a call out of nowhere the next day and the call lasted over an hour.   

If you don't mind, can you please share with us if you were completely out of contact with your POI? Or it was probable that he does reach out.

Good point! Congrats on the contact, though @karen. I found Effie to be good at contact prediction timing when I was in regular contact w my POI. But since he and I broke it off in Nov/Jan, she hasn't been as accurate with timing with conversations, even if the content of the conversations she predicts does occur..!

Congrats on the contact/predict pass :D I actually find this to be the case for all psychics - the majority - its much easier for psychics to be right on contact if you've been in communication recently, and its like an ongoing thing.  But since this is the Effie thread I'll stick to her :)  I remember seeing you post about her being right on contact not that long ago too so I'm guessing its been an ongoing thing with your POI which is great! I also understand why it is harder when you haven't been in communication because its so much easier for a POI to think about doing it and not because of being afraid of what might happen, and so many other variables.  Anyone have Effie predict contact when you haven't had contact in a long time and it come to pass?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2019, 05:54:50 PM »
@Snow White: We've been completely out of contact for a year. She predicted contact end of April. If it happens, I'll keep you posted.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2019, 06:21:44 PM »
@Snow White: We've been completely out of contact for a year. She predicted contact end of April. If it happens, I'll keep you posted.

Thank you Jilli1945! I'll keep you posted too if any of her predictions happen for me too.  Its too early for me to say and I haven't read with her for a long time.  I just find her so interesting bc of the detail she gives and the cards she uses.  I like to follow my own intuition too and have my own deck so I think I might start learning more bc of her and dive in to "Tarot of the Spirit".   I find so many of us "know" ourselves the answers we seek but aren't able to dwelve into the detail that we like, so thats why I find her helpful.  For the most part she hasn't told me anything I didn't already know about the past/present but its really neat that she can pick up on all that when I"m a complete stranger. 

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2019, 07:20:13 PM »

Thank you Jilli1945! I'll keep you posted too if any of her predictions happen for me too.  Its too early for me to say and I haven't read with her for a long time.  I just find her so interesting bc of the detail she gives and the cards she uses.  I like to follow my own intuition too and have my own deck so I think I might start learning more bc of her and dive in to "Tarot of the Spirit".   I find so many of us "know" ourselves the answers we seek but aren't able to dwelve into the detail that we like, so thats why I find her helpful.  For the most part she hasn't told me anything I didn't already know about the past/present but its really neat that she can pick up on all that when I"m a complete stranger.

Nice! Glad to see you enjoyed your reading. I liked her personal very much. Hope her prediction comes to pass too :)

Offline cake101

« Reply #199 on: February 26, 2019, 03:25:43 PM »
Well guys update on my reading, so it looks like Effie was most likely wrong for me and with what she told me. I talked with the poi last night which Effie seemed to think was going to be positive and I was going to get clarity and this ex not being anything. Well I got the if he wanted to fool around with her he would and wasn't ending that for me and basically tough shit. So yeah... Her crossing prediction could happen we'll see but if anything if it does happen I doubt it's because he will want to make things work with me.

I was on a little binge the past couple days lol because of this and the only ones who were right about how this would go down were Kira and QoC18. Judi think channeled mostly right, but her interpretation was too optimistic. Other then that everyone else seemed to think March was going to be a good month for me. Which unless he lied to me through his teeth for some insane reason doesn't look likely.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #200 on: March 01, 2019, 05:14:13 PM »
Well guys update on my reading, so it looks like Effie was most likely wrong for me and with what she told me. I talked with the poi last night which Effie seemed to think was going to be positive and I was going to get clarity and this ex not being anything. Well I got the if he wanted to fool around with her he would and wasn't ending that for me and basically tough shit. So yeah... Her crossing prediction could happen we'll see but if anything if it does happen I doubt it's because he will want to make things work with me.

I was on a little binge the past couple days lol because of this and the only ones who were right about how this would go down were Kira and QoC18. Judi think channeled mostly right, but her interpretation was too optimistic. Other then that everyone else seemed to think March was going to be a good month for me. Which unless he lied to me through his teeth for some insane reason doesn't look likely.

@cake 101 - Sorry I didn't see this post til now! I'm so sorry she was wrong for you.  I'm really sorry your poi is disregarding your feelings about this ex.  I'm sorry if I understand what you're saying, your poi's ex is still around him like trying to get back together with him so he has told you he still talks to her and he may fool around with her again if he wishes?   I'm so sorry Effie could not pick up on this sentiment from him.  You also deserve so much better. I hope you know that.   I know it must be hard though, I don't know your whole situation.  So are you guys on a break now if you don't mind me asking or are you continuing to see and talk to him and hope things get better? This is what Effie said would happen?  Did Effie not see that he would still talk and see his ex?  I would disregard whatever Effie is saying and trust yourself and do whats loving for you.  You deserve better and I know you're probably feeling vulnerable, even more so because of the binge readings lately, but I hope you can do a lot of self care this weekend and take some time for you, journal, read, go out in nature, exercise, eat well, do things to rebalance yourself and gain perspective from your higher self.   I really want to believe Effie too because she seems to pick up on a lot so well but she can be wrong.  Who is Kira? She accurately picked up on this? 

Update on me, my prediction from Effie did not happen and I'm pretty sure she was wrong about something else I had called about.

Offline embibems

« Reply #201 on: March 02, 2019, 05:22:48 PM »
Have you guys noticed Effie's queue is super busy lately? I'm not sure if it's repeat customers or if she's just really popular right now but she is on fire with her queue lol.

I'm reading with her soon just to check in on things as I've said on this forum before--she's great for me in telling me how certain conversations and interactions will go. Her contact timing has not been great, however, for me at least. I'm curious to see how her three month spread she gave me a couple weeks ago will begin to play out.. We shall see.

Anyone have any luck w her recently?

Offline cake101

« Reply #202 on: March 14, 2019, 11:59:43 AM »
Any updates on Effie?

Now that some time has passed I re-listened to my reading with her and some of the things she said did kinda happen and do make more sense now. She told me March I feel more better about things which I do. And that the third party would kinda blow things up and mess up her relationship with poi on her own, which she did as of right now. At the time didn't think that would really happen and lone behold it did.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #203 on: March 14, 2019, 05:53:54 PM »
Effie gave me a contact prediction of February and it has not happened. Are her timelines usually off?

Yes, I believe so.

Offline cake101

« Reply #204 on: March 14, 2019, 06:12:06 PM »
Effie gave me a contact prediction of February and it has not happened. Are her timelines usually off?

Her contact prediction didn't happen for me anyways but the rest seemed pretty true so far.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #205 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:30 PM »

Yes, I believe so.

She got one pretty big thing right for me, like I really was not expecting it, and the timing was correct as well. But everything else she's been wrong about, so I really don't read with her anymore.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #206 on: March 15, 2019, 04:22:49 AM »
QUESTION: Has Effie advanced timelines for anyone?
I spoke with her a few months ago and absolutely loved her (still do!). She was extremely accurate and gave me predictions for September/October, which seems pretty reasonable. This was my first reading with her).
My second reading was last week (luckily she didn’t remember me); this time, she said the big event is due in April (way sooner than I anticipated)!!
Has anyone experienced a similar change in timelines with her?
I’m not fussy about timelines at all; I honestly don’t care about timing, as long as she’s accurate with the predictions/content (which she has been so far). I’m just curious if she did this with anyone else.

Her timelines have been very off for me which is why I do not read with her anymore.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #207 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:50 AM »
About 50/50 on predictions.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #208 on: March 15, 2019, 12:35:23 PM »
She’s never moved them up but she has pushed them out (twice, still didn’t happen).

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2019, 07:32:03 PM »
Unfortunately I've lost faith in Effie.  None of her predictions have happened over the last year and timelines are always being pushed out.  I really want all my money back because shes so expensive and then nothing she says during one reading is even close to happening months later.  Shes a pleasure to talk to but so costly.