Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120006 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Effie
« Reply #180 on: February 21, 2019, 04:59:13 PM »
Sounds like Effie is being iffy  ;D. Sorry I had to!

Omg amazing ;D ;D although, I hope predictions pass! Solid pun, though

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #181 on: February 22, 2019, 12:11:37 AM »
Out of curiosity, I gotta ask:
For those of you that have read with Effie repeatedly, does she pick the same cards every time or are the cards different from reading to reading?

Both. It’s not uncommon for some of the same cards to reappear. But there will be new ones too.

Offline embibems

« Reply #182 on: February 22, 2019, 12:51:39 AM »
Out of curiosity, I gotta ask:
For those of you that have read with Effie repeatedly, does she pick the same cards every time or are the cards different from reading to reading?

Both. It’s not uncommon for some of the same cards to reappear. But there will be new ones too.

What @journal said. I've been getting the damn Resurrection card repeatedly for a couple months. Last month I got the Mountain followed by the Resurrection card. I hit my Mountain 4 weeks ago. The conversation she described went exactly as she said.. Hopefully, that Resurrection card comes up next time I read w her lol! Because me and my POI desperately need it now..

Also: has anyone else had Effie describe past and future conversations exceptionally well? It's crazy--she picked up the tone, certain words, and the direction of the last contact I had w my POI 4 weeks ago... BEFORE it happened. She's been great at conversation details for me.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #183 on: February 23, 2019, 05:20:34 AM »
She has picked up more than once past details correctly and she’s said a lot of things - very specific - that rang true and I knew were true.  So much of what she has told me I heard directly from POI.  She’s not perfect and I could ramble on what was right and maybe a few mistakes but overall I definitely appreciate the detail she goes into. Except that the minutes just fly by and you keep wanting to add funds lol   ;D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 05:26:13 AM by Snow-white8 »

Offline Dejatu

« Reply #184 on: February 23, 2019, 03:49:29 PM »
Hi all! Long time lurker here. All the forums are starting to mix together lol, so I apologize if you have already answered this question here!

I see it’s a common theme of certain things Effie has predicted have not come to pass. From experience, do you guys think that she atleast got the outcome correct? I’m super hopeful that even tho contact predictions haven’t passed, I hope the outcome is still correct!

Offline cake101

« Reply #185 on: February 23, 2019, 05:15:08 PM »
Well I talked to Effie for the first time this morning and man is she addicting to talk to! Stayed on the phone way longer then I intended. But she gave lots of good information and insight that I believe to be true and can see happening. I have a contact prediction for today and a prediction for a major conversation from poi by the end of this month so fingers crossed it pans out and I'll be sure to update!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #186 on: February 23, 2019, 05:35:43 PM »
Well I talked to Effie for the first time this morning and man is she addicting to talk to! Stayed on the phone way longer then I intended. But she gave lots of good information and insight that I believe to be true and can see happening. I have a contact prediction for today and a prediction for a major conversation from poi by the end of this month so fingers crossed it pans out and I'll be sure to update!

Yup! Lol, its so easy to keep adding funds bc she gives so much information.  Thats so cool your contact prediction is for today because if you didn't give her any info on when you last had contact and if you're in communication now it just shows her accuracy on picking things up! Keep us posted if ya can :) Hoping it all works out for you!

Do you mind if I ask if you gave her any info at the beginning of the reading? Or did she just jump in and start ..?

Offline cake101

« Reply #187 on: February 23, 2019, 06:22:38 PM »

Yup! Lol, its so easy to keep adding funds bc she gives so much information.  Thats so cool your contact prediction is for today because if you didn't give her any info on when you last had contact and if you're in communication now it just shows her accuracy on picking things up! Keep us posted if ya can :) Hoping it all works out for you!

Do you mind if I ask if you gave her any info at the beginning of the reading? Or did she just jump in and start ..?

Yes, so I did ask at first about my poi's current thoughts and feelings towards me and she did pick up on her own about him wanting to avoid conflict with me which is true, we had this Thursday which is what I wanted to focus on. I confirmed this she said some stuff regarding it that made sense to me and defiantly goes along with our situation. She did pick up on her own that within the next month that we would have a "crossing". I did ask questions as i wanted on to zero in on what I wanted to know about the current situation. Most of what she said I think she got accurately as far as present goes. There's some things that I don't know to confirm that I should hopefully find out and confirm if it's true or not. I did ask about contact happening this weekend as I want to know if he's going to reach out to me or do I need to be the one to reach out to him. So that's where tomorrow came in and she narrowed down this crossing actually happening by the end of the month and me feeling more better in March about things. He has a crazy ex involved which I asked about and she said a lot of things I believe to be true about it. So we'll see what happens.

I also talked to Judi yesterday and she felt contact for today most likely also. So hopefully it happens. Given what happened it would be best he reached out first but if not by tomorrow then I will be making the move. Which I shared.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #188 on: February 23, 2019, 07:26:39 PM »

Yes, so I did ask at first about my poi's current thoughts and feelings towards me and she did pick up on her own about him wanting to avoid conflict with me which is true, we had this Thursday which is what I wanted to focus on. I confirmed this she said some stuff regarding it that made sense to me and defiantly goes along with our situation. She did pick up on her own that within the next month that we would have a "crossing". I did ask questions as i wanted on to zero in on what I wanted to know about the current situation. Most of what she said I think she got accurately as far as present goes. There's some things that I don't know to confirm that I should hopefully find out and confirm if it's true or not. I did ask about contact happening this weekend as I want to know if he's going to reach out to me or do I need to be the one to reach out to him. So that's where tomorrow came in and she narrowed down this crossing actually happening by the end of the month and me feeling more better in March about things. He has a crazy ex involved which I asked about and she said a lot of things I believe to be true about it. So we'll see what happens.

I also talked to Judi yesterday and she felt contact for today most likely also. So hopefully it happens. Given what happened it would be best he reached out first but if not by tomorrow then I will be making the move. Which I shared.

Oh neat! So both Judi and Effie picked up on this :) I hope it happens so you don't have to be the one, but either way, hoping it all works out! 

It'll be interesting what you're able to confirm later too.  Its always the best when you're in that situation where you can validate what the reader said by speaking to the POI if thats what you're reading on.  So if you're able to even verify more then it really sounds like you connected with Effie.  She also picks up on your energy well too.  One time I called super boiling upset inside, but pretended like I was calm bc I was wanting to be calm for the reading, but she picked it up right away!

Thanks for sharing how the reading went.  I find she's really good at picking up on dynamics of relationships and characteristics of certain people.  Even when sometimes I was worried and so sure about something, she wouldn't agree with me, she would tell me other details that when I detached from it made sense and she described more layers.  If that makes sense :) lol   Without me saying things, she would tell me exactly what I knew to be true even if I didn't want it to be that way. 

Offline samantha87

« Reply #189 on: February 23, 2019, 08:03:23 PM »
I feel like Effie was right on the money with how she described my ex and a third party.  She was adamant about contact by the 27th, although she said it would face to face which seems highly unlikely since I'm fairly certain my ex is away on business.

Offline cake101

« Reply #190 on: February 23, 2019, 10:52:39 PM »
Well my contact prediction high was short lived. So far nada  :-\ if he were to touch base with me he would have done it already so I'm doubtful I will hear from him. There's still a few hours left but I'm thinking I'm going to be the one reaching out unfortunately. That being said we'll see how it plays out in terms of the rest of what she saw.  She said we would see each other right after so we'll see.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #191 on: February 23, 2019, 11:05:13 PM »
I touched base with Effie again to clarify some things; overall her predictions have not wavered but she did shift some timelines around again.  During my first reading with her, she predicted contact in March, she then shifted to the end of February, and today she sensed the distance (and inability for communication), before settling back on March.  So I guess it's best to take timelines with a grain of salt.

I think she definitely is great with gauging the situation and people's feelings.  Shockingly enough she mentioned a potential engagement for me in the future. The only one that ever did that was Nathan and I think he always sees an engagement for everyone alongside legal documents.  ;D

Offline karanbhatia10

« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2019, 05:49:18 AM »
Effie just got another contact predication for me correct, I talked to her Thursday regarding a POI and she said I would here from them in a day or two and it would be a lengthy conversation.  I had no expectations on hearing from POI, but sure enough I got a call out of nowhere the next day and the call lasted over an hour.     

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #193 on: February 24, 2019, 06:21:38 AM »
Effie just got another contact predication for me correct, I talked to her Thursday regarding a POI and she said I would here from them in a day or two and it would be a lengthy conversation.  I had no expectations on hearing from POI, but sure enough I got a call out of nowhere the next day and the call lasted over an hour.   

If you don't mind, can you please share with us if you were completely out of contact with your POI? Or it was probable that he does reach out.

Offline embibems

« Reply #194 on: February 24, 2019, 05:04:11 PM »

If you don't mind, can you please share with us if you were completely out of contact with your POI? Or it was probable that he does reach out.

Good point! Congrats on the contact, though @karen. I found Effie to be good at contact prediction timing when I was in regular contact w my POI. But since he and I broke it off in Nov/Jan, she hasn't been as accurate with timing with conversations, even if the content of the conversations she predicts does occur..!