Author Topic: Effie  (Read 123349 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Effie
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2018, 02:40:46 AM »
No luck on my prediction for today  :(

join the club :(

hugs to you @poorprincess, i'm glad your contact prediction came through eventually! it's also mercury retro right now and in a gemini moon which is making us SUPER impatient. travel, communication etc. is wonky for me too. hugs xo
@kotaswan I'm sorry :( xoxo huggggs

probably bc you obessed over it... which caused the universe to delay it.

I sure flipping did. It is hard to be positive all the time and I can own that I am human and I care too much.  #whatever #itsmypartyandillcryifiwantto

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2018, 02:52:41 AM »

hugs to you @poorprincess, i'm glad your contact prediction came through eventually! it's also mercury retro right now and in a gemini moon which is making us SUPER impatient. travel, communication etc. is wonky for me too. hugs xo

I sure flipping did. It is hard to be positive all the time and I can own that I am human and I care too much.  #whatever #itsmypartyandillcryifiwantto

@embibems <3 <3 <3

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2018, 02:55:05 AM »

@embibems <3 <3 <3

<3

Offline embibems

« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2018, 04:07:25 PM »
Bummer, guys. A major, major prediction Effie has been consistently predicting for the end of this month for me since September is highly unlikely to come to fruition. My POI is in a super bad spot, no speaking in over a week (we recently went a month), and during that time Effie was so sure that he would come to America to see me this week and next week :(

I'm going to read with her again Sunday to check in on that... Have you guys had timeframes that were incorrect but Effie's predictions STILL happened outside the timeframe? Curious.. Thanks xo

Offline mignnone

« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2018, 07:55:09 PM »
I read with her in March. She told me my poi would propose or some type of commitment this month. But doesn't look like that's going to happen so either she’s wrong or it will happen next year.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:34:44 AM by mignnone »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2018, 03:29:55 AM »
Bummer, guys. A major, major prediction Effie has been consistently predicting for the end of this month for me since September is highly unlikely to come to fruition. My POI is in a super bad spot, no speaking in over a week (we recently went a month), and during that time Effie was so sure that he would come to America to see me this week and next week :(

I'm going to read with her again Sunday to check in on that... Have you guys had timeframes that were incorrect but Effie's predictions STILL happened outside the timeframe? Curious.. Thanks xo

No. She got one major prediction correct for me, her other predictions didn't happen or else timeframes got pushed out into next year.

josh34

« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2018, 04:29:22 AM »
I read with Effie a few months back. She definitely has a gift. She stated things that nobody could guess. I have a pending prediction for January. So right now, I'm unsure. But we will see!

Offline embibems

« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2018, 05:56:52 AM »
Thanks, everyone! I will say she is definitely gifted and always 100% gauges the present for me correctly. It's like she gets into people's mindsets and is so thorough and fast at explaining them. She's even been right with shorter term predictions and timing.

I'm hopeful her major prediction will happen, I honestly think it will even if the timeframe is pushed out due to extenuating circumstances for my POI.

Btw, welcome @josh34!  :D

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2018, 01:13:32 PM »
Thanks, everyone! I will say she is definitely gifted and always 100% gauges the present for me correctly. It's like she gets into people's mindsets and is so thorough and fast at explaining them. She's even been right with shorter term predictions and timing.

I'm hopeful her major prediction will happen, I honestly think it will even if the timeframe is pushed out due to extenuating circumstances for my POI.

I hope you're right about Effie -- I can't validate much of what she says as POI and I arent talking but as time closes in I am beginning to have my doubts.  All of her predictions for me were very short term... where Aries, Yona and Mattie were pushed out more.  We'll see!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »

I hope you're right about Effie -- I can't validate much of what she says as POI and I arent talking but as time closes in I am beginning to have my doubts.  All of her predictions for me were very short term... where Aries, Yona and Mattie were pushed out more.  We'll see!

@embibems As far as my next set of Effie predictions, in mid-dec should be able to have some updates. I hope yours come true and you never know. Keep up the positivity and hope. Sending good vibes. At the very least in all of this the best thing we can do is put our wishes out into the universe to have the best luck manifesting them!

Welcome Josh!!

@law1974 - great point and also true for me, even though I didn't realize it till you just mentioned that. Good luck to you as well!

xoxo all!

Offline embibems

« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2018, 07:42:20 PM »
Damn... my major prediction from this month from Effie did not happen. I read with her yesterday and was left kind of with my questions unanswered... I noticed she shied away from any timelines for me this last reading. She had always been so super accurate with my contact predictions that I was sure this big thing would happen. Even my POI was hyping it up. Then, nothing. I hope everyone else's major predictions come to fruition! I'm still sure mine will just... not in this timeframe :(

Offline calibabe

« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2018, 10:58:11 PM »
My time frame for Effie did not pan out unfortunately for this month either.

Offline embibems

« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2018, 12:17:25 AM »
My time frame for Effie did not pan out unfortunately for this month either.

Sorry to hear that @calibabe.. I've found her to be best at hitting the present and small contact predictions but yeah. Major prediction which I was unsure about to begin with, did not happen. Bummer! Sticking with Mattie for now :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2018, 01:31:49 AM »
She got one major prediction right for me and after that not so much. It's too bad because I really like her reading style. However she's fallen in my ranking of readers.

Offline embibems

« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2018, 05:49:51 AM »
She got one major prediction right for me and after that not so much. It's too bad because I really like her reading style. However she's fallen in my ranking of readers.

Agreed. She's gotten most contact predictions right for me and I believe her major one will eventually happen but her timing was off. She also gave me weird advice that I'm not going to follow. If Mattie gave me the opposite, I'm gonna follow her lol :)

anything