Author Topic: Effie  (Read 124189 times)

Offline flora0250

Re: Effie
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2018, 09:19:26 PM »
Update: heard from him today!!

Oh yay!!!! Happy for you!!! And hopeful for me!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2018, 09:20:00 PM »

Wow did Effie predict this specific day?

Offline embibems

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2018, 09:20:34 PM »

YAY!! So happy for you @poorprincess! Yes, sometimes Effie can be a day or two off. She missed a contact prediction for me a couple weeks ago, but other than that has been pretty good and eventually nailed it. I'm reading w her tomorrow regarding a change... Will update if anything comes to fruition! xoxo

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2018, 09:53:49 PM »

yay! you give me hope <3

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2018, 10:12:02 PM »
has she given anyone vague time frame like me 4-6 weeks of contact prediction? Just wondering coz from what I gather for most people it's been exact dates etc

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2018, 11:03:54 PM »
mine were 2 weeks and 3 to 4 weeks - no specific days....  You girls are giving me hope!  @poorprinces - YAY, so happy for you!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2018, 11:14:37 PM »
mine were 2 weeks and 3 to 4 weeks - no specific days....  You girls are giving me hope!  @poorprinces - YAY, so happy for you!

gotcha. Mine was 2 weeks and 4 to 6 weeks. Nothing so far but I am hopeful :)

Offline flora0250

« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2018, 11:46:23 PM »
has she given anyone vague time frame like me 4-6 weeks of contact prediction? Just wondering coz from what I gather for most people it's been exact dates etc

With me it was a specific month and certain  events that would occur before I heard from him ... without getting into all the details it was given to me as x is happening now. That’s going to change. THEN y is going to happen (which sucks but is actually a blessing in disguise because it will ultimately make you able to be closer) and then after that he will contact you. I may hear from him before Jan but she told me that when she asked my “future self” or what I was telling her as to when I would hear from him it was that I was telling her January was “ a renewal”. So I am not sure 100% that the prediction was that I wouldn’t hear from him before then... but that there would be some change for the better and contact for sure by end of Jan. 

Fingers crossed she’s right for me too. Although it looks like a few difficult times in between it’s almost as if it will help when we do reconnect to help us define better what’s up.

I just can’t telk for sure from her or from other readers which way it will go when that happens. I’m confused on how uo front to be with my feelings or not and how to express them or not when it does happen. So I’m just actually being grateful for more tune to think about it and give me time to know what I want and what I don’t want anyway.

Good luck to all with everything!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #113 on: November 18, 2018, 03:07:57 AM »

With me it was a specific month and certain  events that would occur before I heard from him ... without getting into all the details it was given to me as x is happening now. That’s going to change. THEN y is going to happen (which sucks but is actually a blessing in disguise because it will ultimately make you able to be closer) and then after that he will contact you. I may hear from him before Jan but she told me that when she asked my “future self” or what I was telling her as to when I would hear from him it was that I was telling her January was “ a renewal”. So I am not sure 100% that the prediction was that I wouldn’t hear from him before then... but that there would be some change for the better and contact for sure by end of Jan. 

Fingers crossed she’s right for me too. Although it looks like a few difficult times in between it’s almost as if it will help when we do reconnect to help us define better what’s up.

I just can’t telk for sure from her or from other readers which way it will go when that happens. I’m confused on how uo front to be with my feelings or not and how to express them or not when it does happen. So I’m just actually being grateful for more tune to think about it and give me time to know what I want and what I don’t want anyway.

Good luck to all with everything!

ahh gotcha! yeah I hope it all works out soon :) I am trying to stay positive as I can.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #114 on: November 18, 2018, 02:47:46 PM »
@flora0250 Thank you!!! Fingers crossed for you!

@Sparkle002 - she had predicted the specific Friday, but contact happened Saturday. All fine by me though lolll

@embibems Thank you!! Looking forward to your update!

@KotaSwan - hang in there!! My initial predictions with her were 2 weeks that did happen and then January/Feb which is consistent with Mattie, Rika, and Petunia, Nevada, and a few from Psychic Source. This prediction for Friday was kind of a free will thing as he and I work together and something had happened that really upset him and I was trying to help him as much as I could.

@Law1974 Thank you so much! Hopeful for you as well! You got this!!

@everyone :) Hugs and good wishes to all of you! I am really thankful for having this place to discuss as all my best friends think  I am cuckoo  for cocoa puffs. Here's  hoping  we get  what  we want and deserve!  <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2018, 04:46:48 PM »
Aww so happy to hear all the positive love going on between us. I agree... it can be really hard to get your friends to try and relate to what you're going through. I only share with one friend and even she is like "yeahhhh well we'll see!". Lol.. I'm thankful that we have our own little group going on!

Best of luck to you all for a great Thanksgiving next week :) May you smile and have happy moments xo
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:36:36 PM by embibems »

Offline calibabe

« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2018, 01:21:05 AM »
Effie made a prediction of my ex asking to see me again in 8-16 days...  I'll update back.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2018, 08:03:04 AM »
Effie made a prediction of my ex asking to see me again in 8-16 days...  I'll update back.

Sweet! yeah, please do :) Good luck and stay busy <3

Offline embibems

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2018, 11:46:00 PM »
^^^^^ get the fuck off this feed lmao, how hasn't a moderator reported you for swarming our threads??? YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »
No luck on my prediction for today  :(

join the club :(

@kotaswan I'm sorry :( xoxo huggggs

probably bc you obessed over it... which caused the universe to delay it.

I sure flipping did. It is hard to be positive all the time and I can own that I am human and I care too much.  #whatever #itsmypartyandillcryifiwantto
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 01:36:36 AM by poorprincess »

anything