Author Topic: Effie  (Read 125593 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Effie
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »
Girllll!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #91 on: November 15, 2018, 01:39:29 PM »
Aww.. So much love on this forum! I agree. Go on dates and expand your horizons!! It always works that way--when they start seeing you happy without them and moving forward and being boss ladies, they jump back in like HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Hahaha.. have a great rest of your week ya'll.

Okay not kidding as I'm typing this he messaged me. WHAT THE HELL.

whoa.... seriously?  what was your prediction?  yay girl super happy for you:). sending positive vines your way..... 

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2018, 04:45:51 PM »
Aww.. So much love on this forum! I agree. Go on dates and expand your horizons!! It always works that way--when they start seeing you happy without them and moving forward and being boss ladies, they jump back in like HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING IT'S BEEN SO LONG! Hahaha.. have a great rest of your week ya'll.

@embibems AHHHH!!!!!!! el yayyyyyyyy!! I am sooo sooo happy for yoU!! <3

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2018, 07:52:00 PM »

yay! at least some happy news <3 Super excited for you.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2018, 08:36:07 PM »

happy for you !!! i wish all Effie predictions come to pass i love her ! very detailed and clear insights

Offline star1

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2018, 08:36:31 PM »
Embibems, so happy for you that you got some answers and contact  ;)

Offline embibems

« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2018, 10:27:49 PM »
Thank you guys sooo much for the positive vibes!! I wish I could quote you all at once and give you all a big hug, but a cyber hug will have to do!!! So yes, Effie was totally on point with my contact prediction. I read with her yesterday and she said that I would hear from him either today or by Friday at the latest. SO she was right about that..!!

Unfortunately, the news I received was not good news and part of the delay in our speaking to one another.. BUT the good news is, because of the situation he is in I think it frees him up to see me. Effie said if things didn't go well, the IRL meeting up would be delayed because of his downed spirits. Totally understandable with regards to his situation.. So, I'll cut her slack on her prediction pending for next week. I plan to read with Mattie next to get some clarity on this and then perhaps Effie next week to sort out the IRL hanging out (it's difficult because he's on a different continent entirely, so. It's not like he can stroll over whenever he likes). Once he's through the mourning phase, I hope to see him :) He lights up my life, even if he pisses me the f*ck off sometimes lol. Uncanny how as I was posting this morning BOOM. Texts came through...

Thank you all once again... I hope your predictions pan out as well and I will keep you posted. And please, keep me posted as well!!! Sending love xoxoxo.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2018, 10:49:20 PM »
Thank you guys sooo much for the positive vibes!! I wish I could quote you all at once and give you all a big hug, but a cyber hug will have to do!!! So yes, Effie was totally on point with my contact prediction. I read with her yesterday and she said that I would hear from him either today or by Friday at the latest. SO she was right about that..!!

Unfortunately, the news I received was not good news and part of the delay in our speaking to one another.. BUT the good news is, because of the situation he is in I think it frees him up to see me. Effie said if things didn't go well, the IRL meeting up would be delayed because of his downed spirits. Totally understandable with regards to his situation.. So, I'll cut her slack on her prediction pending for next week. I plan to read with Mattie next to get some clarity on this and then perhaps Effie next week to sort out the IRL hanging out (it's difficult because he's on a different continent entirely, so. It's not like he can stroll over whenever he likes). Once he's through the mourning phase, I hope to see him :) He lights up my life, even if he pisses me the f*ck off sometimes lol. Uncanny how as I was posting this morning BOOM. Texts came through...

Thank you all once again... I hope your predictions pan out as well and I will keep you posted. And please, keep me posted as well!!! Sending love xoxoxo.

That's fantastic! <3 <3 <3 Hey im still hopeful for mine will keep you posted too <3

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2018, 12:11:16 AM »

I love all of this!! Also, I really love our gang of friends and support system! Proof of the power of positive energy. Wishing nothing but good fingers crossed for all of us <3

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #99 on: November 16, 2018, 02:43:38 AM »

I love all of this!! Also, I really love our gang of friends and support system! Proof of the power of positive energy. Wishing nothing but good fingers crossed for all of us <3

Me too! 

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2018, 05:24:57 AM »

Lovely, thanks all ❤️

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2018, 11:56:22 PM »
No luck on my prediction for today  :(

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2018, 12:34:00 AM »
No luck on my prediction for today  :(

join the club :(

Offline poorprincess