Author Topic: Effie  (Read 124302 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Effie
« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2020, 08:51:26 PM »
Effie doesn't work for me at all

I've read with her twice and she has not worked for me either - had some pretty big predictions listed out for September, with nothing coming to fruition. I don't necessarily judge timing, though. Maybe October will bring something different. ;)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #346 on: September 30, 2020, 12:35:37 AM »
She works for me. I don’t read with her for predictions more for current thoughts/feelings.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #347 on: September 30, 2020, 01:12:38 AM »
Effie is good for current predictions are iffy. Never use an empath for solid predictions.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #348 on: September 30, 2020, 02:10:39 AM »
Effie is good for current predictions are iffy. Never use an empath for solid predictions.

Agreed 100%!!

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #349 on: October 06, 2020, 12:45:23 PM »
How is Effie with current predictions? She read that there was a third party with POI.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #350 on: October 06, 2020, 03:50:25 PM »
Ugh I hate seeing negative reviews. She had only good things to say about my bf 2 months ago. I mean I guess since we are still together she was right on current. I have not had a single one tell me negative on him. Negative traits yes but not negative outcome.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #351 on: October 06, 2020, 04:29:51 PM »
Ugh I hate seeing negative reviews. She had only good things to say about my bf 2 months ago. I mean I guess since we are still together she was right on current. I have not had a single one tell me negative on him. Negative traits yes but not negative outcome.

Same here. I hate when I finally find the one reader I connect with and I come on here and see mostly negative reviews 🤦🏻‍♀️ Different readers connect with different people though I guess so I try not to let it get to me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #352 on: October 06, 2020, 04:49:30 PM »

Same here. I hate when I finally find the one reader I connect with and I come on here and see mostly negative reviews 🤦🏻‍♀️ Different readers connect with different people though I guess so I try not to let it get to me.

Yeah try not to let it get to you. I texted mine after seeing this and he's being all sweet. Of course this is a man that just walks up behind me and hugs me randomly while I'm cooking so Effie did read him right.

Offline embibems

« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2021, 03:39:42 AM »
I read w Effie for a year or so and she's just far too inaccurate for $13/min. I really liked her, super sweet. But, in the end it's a no from me.

Offline calista

« Reply #354 on: January 15, 2021, 02:06:38 PM »
I ended the call with Effie cos it sounded so fairytale like. She seemed to be making stuff up . I thought she was great based on reviews here but definitely not true.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #355 on: June 09, 2021, 10:06:57 PM »
any recent updates?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #356 on: November 27, 2021, 04:22:27 PM »
Hi -- Any new updates on Effie?   I spoke to her last week....  her reading seemed eerily accurate!   I did a general reading and a ton of what she said seemed on target with where my life is and where it is going?

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2022, 05:07:35 PM »
shes on bitwine as well. 60 percent off her CP price

Is this still the case ? I couldn’t find her I really like her on CP.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #358 on: April 08, 2022, 10:54:26 PM »
shes on bitwine as well. 60 percent off her CP price

Is this still the case ? I couldn’t find her I really like her on CP.
I don’t think it’s the same Effie. There’s Effie on CP and EffieK on Bitwine. Two different people.

Offline Starfinder

« Reply #359 on: February 06, 2023, 04:28:58 AM »
I've read with effie many times - love her but in terms of predictions only 1 thing has happened. Now what she predicted was sooo over the top I couldn't have expected in a million years and she nailed it and the timing. It wasn't even something on my radar but she called it. I read with her on and off I do really like her.

anything