Author Topic: Effie  (Read 126259 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Effie
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2018, 02:33:16 AM »

I read with her just once and she was right. She told me I would hear from my POI the same day I called her. She said "it looks like you will hear from him TO-DAY!" - AND I DID lol (that day).

Woah! That’s pretty amazing! How long ago was that?

This reading was about 2 months ago

Offline embibems

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2018, 11:42:54 PM »
I booked a 20 minute appointment with Effie today and I gotta say... She is on point with the present to a tee. I've read with her a ton over the past couple months or so, but never had anything longer than 10 mins. She is hands down the best tarot reader I've ever had the pleasure of reading with because she gets really specific. For instance, she looked at my situation from my perspective, my POI's, and even from her own objective POV. That was really cool--she even told me several cards she pulled and what they meant. *disclaimer this is not a plug for Effie I am just sharing today's experience and also a bit hyped up on cold meds lol*.

I still have until the end of the month or early Dec. for my major prediction to come to fruition. She has been consistent on the timing for our entire time together. The only thing she said that could mess it up is if the job opp for my POI falls through which is unlikely. Anyways... Thought I'd share my experience from today.

How've you all found Effie to be for you? I've heard good things. She's not perfect, but she's really keen for me at least.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2018, 08:19:44 PM »
I had a really great reading with Effie today. I honestly was really impressed with how much she picked up through a tarot reading but I have to say she was exactly right about everything she said that I could confirm as to present and past. Her predictions were actually incredibly positive. So much so that I thought well maybe she’s being a fairy tale reader. But actually i don’t think so the more I think about it because it was *definitely* not at all a rosy path to get to the outcome she gave me which would be several months off. There were a couple non-positive “markers” she gave me - without going into detail - but it was like okay this is going to happen and this is going to happen but it’s actually a good thing because it ends up getting you both closer to the positive outcome I’m seeing.

So I have some things to let me know if what she saw will pass... or some markers along the way. But this is over the course of a few months so we’ll see.

Wow I was astounded though because even those I considered fairy tale readers who I really couldn’t verify if they were truthful..... this was way more fulfilling and real and believeable. Was very impressed with her and hopeful based on others feedback of her readings.

Definitely recommmend.

Offline embibems

« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2018, 10:27:49 PM »
I had a really great reading with Effie today. I honestly was really impressed with how much she picked up through a tarot reading but I have to say she was exactly right about everything she said that I could confirm as to present and past. Her predictions were actually incredibly positive. So much so that I thought well maybe she’s being a fairy tale reader. But actually i don’t think so the more I think about it because it was *definitely* not at all a rosy path to get to the outcome she gave me which would be several months off. There were a couple non-positive “markers” she gave me - without going into detail - but it was like okay this is going to happen and this is going to happen but it’s actually a good thing because it ends up getting you both closer to the positive outcome I’m seeing.

So I have some things to let me know if what she saw will pass... or some markers along the way. But this is over the course of a few months so we’ll see.

Wow I was astounded though because even those I considered fairy tale readers who I really couldn’t verify if they were truthful..... this was way more fulfilling and real and believeable. Was very impressed with her and hopeful based on others feedback of her readings.

Definitely recommmend.

Yay @flora0250!! I'm very happy that Effie went well for you, too. I just really love her reading style--she's no bullsh*t but is compassionate and kind. She even checks for things I don't ask about to rule out outside factors (she checked for other women for me, for instance). She's really relatable. She nails the present amazingly. For instance, I feel like my POI has dumped me. She confirmed this with the card the Tower. In reality, he doesn't feel anything is wrong but just has to get through this hurdle with his career currently. I'm really hoping for her big prediction by the end of the year. It would change my life and my POI's.

What's your timeframe, if you don't mind me asking @flora0250? Or your "marker" timeframes? Let us know, please, if anything transpires!

Take care xo

Offline flora0250

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2018, 01:40:08 AM »
@embibems - thank you so much!! I hope yours come to be as she predicted for you :)  I should know within the next 3 months if what she says will happen happens.. I feel like I will jinx myself if I say anything else. But she is the only one that mentioned something (this “market” event)  she was absolutely sure of other than Cookie. Queen of Cups also kind of picked up on it but wasn’t as clear as Cookie and Effie both were. They both were like look, this other thing is going to happen first. So just be aware and prepared about it. So I was really surprised that Effie picked up the exact same thing Cookie did. Sorry I know I’m being cryptic here I just feel like I want to be more reserved in sharing any specifics until things go one way or another.

So I’m bracing myself for what’s ahead and also...

Feeling strangely at peace about it all. I really do feel like now ... like okay. I’m done with readings. I’ve binged my binge to the bingiest binge I could binge. There is literally no one else I want to call. No one else where I’m like “oh but what if so and so is really good and can confirm or deny blah blah blah.”

I feel like I’m in a good place.

Because I feel really secure being alone again (finally). Sure I’m sad but I’m also remembering about a year and a half ago when I was still not getting back into the dating scene after my divorce and how wonderful it was to feel really confident in myself and happy with myself. So I’m going back there while whatever happens with my POI. Because really he needs to go through whatever he’s going through that’s pretty much none of my business. And when he’s on the other side of it I’m sure I will be around. But I’m not waiting for him either. I’m just living my life and very happily taking another break from dating anyone for a while so I can reset back to that other me :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM »
@embibems - thank you so much!! I hope yours come to be as she predicted for you :)  I should know within the next 3 months if what she says will happen happens.. I feel like I will jinx myself if I say anything else. But she is the only one that mentioned something (this “market” event)  she was absolutely sure of other than Cookie. Queen of Cups also kind of picked up on it but wasn’t as clear as Cookie and Effie both were. They both were like look, this other thing is going to happen first. So just be aware and prepared about it. So I was really surprised that Effie picked up the exact same thing Cookie did. Sorry I know I’m being cryptic here I just feel like I want to be more reserved in sharing any specifics until things go one way or another.

Feeling strangely at peace about it all. I really do feel like now ... like okay. I’m done with readings. I’ve binged my binge to the bingiest binge I could binge. There is literally no one else I want to call. No one else where I’m like “oh but what if so and so is really good and can confirm or deny blah blah blah.”

Because I feel really secure being alone again (finally). Sure I’m sad but I’m also remembering about a year and a half ago when I was still not getting back into the dating scene after my divorce and how wonderful it was to feel really confident in myself and happy with myself. So I’m going back there while whatever happens with my POI. Because really he needs to go through whatever he’s going through that’s pretty much none of my business. And when he’s on the other side of it I’m sure I will be around. But I’m not waiting for him either. I’m just living my life and very happily taking another break from dating anyone for a while so I can reset back to that other me :)

So happy for you....  Me too!  I connected with Effie and loved everything she said!  I am trying to focus on kids and holiday stuff while waiting for her stuff and Kisha's (similar) predictions to manifest!  We call this being UG - the ungettable girl... focusing on you!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2018, 04:25:37 PM »

So happy for you....  Me too!  I connected with Effie and loved everything she said!  I am trying to focus on kids and holiday stuff while waiting for her stuff and Kisha's (similar) predictions to manifest!  We call this being UG - the ungettable girl... focusing on you!

Yay! Good for you! I think that the whole “letting go” process is really just that - a process where you just can’t rush it. I’ve found the most peace by not trying to push away emotions but just ride through them. And it may take time. And others may say well you’re not letting go. Or they may have their own idea of what your time frame should be. But it’s all really individual. And I think you can still love someone and let go of being attached to an outcome. Even if that in itself takes time. Wish you the best - that’s really great. Xoxo

Offline embibems

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2018, 04:40:52 PM »

Yay! Good for you! I think that the whole “letting go” process is really just that - a process where you just can’t rush it. I’ve found the most peace by not trying to push away emotions but just ride through them. And it may take time. And others may say well you’re not letting go. Or they may have their own idea of what your time frame should be. But it’s all really individual. And I think you can still love someone and let go of being attached to an outcome. Even if that in itself takes time. Wish you the best - that’s really great. Xoxo

Amen, ladies!! (sorry, I'm assuming you are females please feel free to correct me with your preferred pronoun if I'm being rude!). I agree. I woke up angry today and said you know what? God's (insert your own deity or energy or mother earth perception) got this. You are so right about being able to love someone without being attached to a certain outcome. Well said. It's a beautiful, bright, sunny day in NYC and I plan on harnessing that good energy for myself :) I'm glad you also connected with Effie. Please share with us your success stories after things pan out! I have faith they will for you xo

Offline star1

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2018, 04:45:33 PM »
I am confused what the meaning "letting go" means then. Because women on here say they're letting go yet I've spoken to them recently and they said if anyone went near their POI they'd beat them up, lol. I think people kid themselves into thinking that they have moved on to get the prize. If you move on with the onset of "it's going to bring my POI back", it won't work. You have to move on because you genuinely have or want to.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2018, 04:56:17 PM »
I havent let go in terms of not wanting him back or not loving him -- I dont know if I am capable of that!  He's "my person" I know it in my heart!  But UG - stands for Ungettable Girl... The concept is after a break up you should focus on making yourself "better, balanced, whole".  Maybe it's exercise, diet, meditation, career, school... whatever it is... instead of sitting aty home pining over them go out and "do you".  You can still love them, think about them, etc But while "waiting" try to live your best life

Offline star1

« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2018, 04:58:50 PM »
I havent let go in terms of not wanting him back or not loving him -- I dont know if I am capable of that!  He's "my person" I know it in my heart!  But UG - stands for Ungettable Girl... The concept is after a break up you should focus on making yourself "better, balanced, whole".  Maybe it's exercise, diet, meditation, career, school... whatever it is... instead of sitting aty home pining over them go out and "do you".  You can still love them, think about them, etc But while "waiting" try to live your best life

For me, moving on and letting go means completely moving on. But I also agree it's about bettering yourself and doing whatever you need to do. If you put on a little weight comfort eating, then diet. If you want to get some learning or experience into your life, study, if you have hobbies, enjoy and explore them etc. Ungettable girl is a good word to use, lol.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »
I am confused what the meaning "letting go" means then. Because women on here say they're letting go yet I've spoken to them recently and they said if anyone went near their POI they'd beat them up, lol. I think people kid themselves into thinking that they have moved on to get the prize. If you move on with the onset of "it's going to bring my POI back", it won't work. You have to move on because you genuinely have or want to.

I agree that it sounds like that person was still attached to wanting their desire - their specific outcome - and jealousy played into it too obviously it sounds like in the example you gave. My point is only that I think I personally have struggled with “letting go” thinking that it’s meaning is  “don’t love this person anymore.” Because it’s really hard for me personally to think I can turn a switch that I suddenly don’t love someone. I still love lots of exes to be honest.

But when I read about how the law of attraction and law of detachment work together and can exist at the same time that made sense to me. And even if you just take out the whole idea of “manifesting” what you want yadda yadda....

You can still say well I recognize I love this person but I’m going to also recognize that I no longer want to be attached to wanting a certain outcome *because* I love this person.

So all I’m saying is that you can still love someone and practice non-attachment to wanting them or wanting a specific outcome (like getting back together) because you love them.

For me personally that is helping me. And it’s not because I think this will bring him back. It just really is what it is and is healthiest for me. I don’t know what the heck is going to happen and I’m worn out from worrying about it and even being attached to wanting to know the outcome.  And if I try to fight that I love someone and make myself not love someone I love, i just get more wrapped up in that I still love them.

Anyway I don’t know if that helps but it’s iust my personal perspective on my personal experience.

This is one article that helped me even though I am not sure I’m on board at all with the whole practice of LOA.  Not saying I agree with everything here but it did open my mind up related to this.

http://www.mind-your-reality.com/detachment.html

So bottom line is that I don’t think letting go has to equate to no longer loving someone. Maybe that happens maybe it doesn’t. But I think I learned that for me I  can love someone without being attached to wanting an outcome because I love them.

Whatever happens I will get through this and I really have faith that the best is in store for me whether it’s with my POI or not. And I really am exhausted from wondering and worrying. I’ve been through much worse!!

Hope this helps clarify at least where I’m coming from.

Offline star1

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2018, 05:11:51 PM »

I agree that it sounds like that person was still attached to wanting their desire - their specific outcome - and jealousy played into it too obviously it sounds like in the example you gave. My point is only that I think I personally have struggled with “letting go” thinking that it’s meaning is  “don’t love this person anymore.” Because it’s really hard for me personally to think I can turn a switch that I suddenly don’t love someone. I still love lots of exes to be honest.

But when I read about how the law of attraction and law of detachment work together and can exist at the same time that made sense to me. And even if you just take out the whole idea of “manifesting” what you want yadda yadda....

You can still say well I recognize I love this person but I’m going to also recognize that I no longer want to be attached to wanting a certain outcome *because* I love this person.

So all I’m saying is that you can still love someone and practice non-attachment to wanting them or wanting a specific outcome (like getting back together) because you love them.

For me personally that is helping me. And it’s not because I think this will bring him back. It just really is what it is and is healthiest for me. I don’t know what the heck is going to happen and I’m worn out from worrying about it and even being attached to wanting to know the outcome.  And if I try to fight that I love someone and make myself not love someone I love, i just get more wrapped up in that I still love them.

Anyway I don’t know if that helps but it’s iust my personal perspective on my personal experience.

This is one article that helped me even though I am not sure I’m on board at all with the whole practice of LOA.  Not saying I agree with everything here but it did open my mind up related to this.

http://www.mind-your-reality.com/detachment.html

So bottom line is that I don’t think letting go has to equate to no longer loving someone. Maybe that happens maybe it doesn’t. But I think I learned that for me I  can love someone without being attached to wanting an outcome because I love them.

Whatever happens I will get through this and I really have faith that the best is in store for me whether it’s with my POI or not. And I really am exhausted from wondering and worrying. I’ve been through much worse!!

Hope this helps clarify at least where I’m coming from.

I see your point. See, I'm a Virgo, so when I move on from someone, I'm done. My mind perhaps works a little different. The first love that everyone says you have, I got over him and I'm still quite young myself. Maybe I'm different like that. As you know, I don't believe in LOA personally, but I respect and won't talk against what you believe in, that's upto you. It's just I see people on here say they're letting go and they're still having the readings, on here constantly, asking about their exes and "so and so reader said this, my ex is doing this, does it match?". That in my mind is definitely not letting go, like you and Law said - it's all about putting the effort into yourself and putting the ex onto a shelf. Getting on with life and studying, socialising, going to the gym, painting whatever people like to do in their spare time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2018, 05:16:23 PM »
@star1 agree - I am really on the fence on whether or not I believe in LOA - I kind of don’t more than do - but the matter of “letting go” and detachment as is described in the link I shared *is* something that resonated with me.

And don’t get me wrong - I am not perfect and it is not that I am somehow 100% confident that I’m not going to slip up and fall back into the mindset of worrying and wondering and making a call. I hope I don’t. I really really hope I don’t. But this is how I’m feeling now and I hope it lasts and I hope I can solidify this lesson.

Lots of love your way.

Offline star1

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2018, 05:19:28 PM »
@star1 agree - I am really on the fence on whether or not I believe in LOA - I kind of don’t more than do - but the matter of “letting go” and detachment as is described in the link I shared *is* something that resonated with me.

And don’t get me wrong - I am not perfect and it is not that I am somehow 100% confident that I’m not going to slip up and fall back into the mindset of worrying and wondering and making a call. I hope I don’t. I really really hope I don’t. But this is how I’m feeling now and I hope it lasts and I hope I can solidify this lesson.

Lots of love your way.

You're only human and you are going to slip up and make mistakes. Otherwise you'd be like God, lol. It's normal to have wobbles and slip up, it's part of our nature. And yes, it sounds more sensible than other LOA. Lots of love back, thank you ♥️

anything