Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120048 times)

Offline Stone88

Re: Effie
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2023, 10:37:59 AM »
Any recent updates on Effie?
She's predicted contact for me... how good has she been with timing?

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #361 on: December 21, 2023, 09:18:26 PM »
In my experience with Effie, timing has not always been the strongest. Predictions are always off by a month or even more. But that’s just my experience.
I genuinely believe she is gifted though because she has said things to me that I was capable of verifying. As in veryy specific details that there was no way she could have known unless she was right there hahaha

For the first time ever though I believe she has accidentally mixed energies. Last time I spoke with her about an ex she got everything on point when it came to the present. She proceeded to tell me this guy was gonna be back in a month and to be careful as it felt lovebomb-y. Around that time frame, an ex did come back but it was not the ex I called about. This ex was lovebombing just as she predicted.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #362 on: January 10, 2024, 05:45:13 PM »
In my experience with Effie, timing has not always been the strongest. Predictions are always off by a month or even more. But that’s just my experience.
I genuinely believe she is gifted though because she has said things to me that I was capable of verifying. As in veryy specific details that there was no way she could have known unless she was right there hahaha

For the first time ever though I believe she has accidentally mixed energies. Last time I spoke with her about an ex she got everything on point when it came to the present. She proceeded to tell me this guy was gonna be back in a month and to be careful as it felt lovebomb-y. Around that time frame, an ex did come back but it was not the ex I called about. This ex was lovebombing just as she predicted.

So I stand corrected. The original poi I had called her about is trying to now weasel their way back in like she said they would! With over the top flattery words and all.  Her prediction is panning out 2 months later than her original timeframe.

(Yes, my love life is currently a mess. :) )
« Last Edit: January 10, 2024, 06:12:07 PM by sleepyeyes »

anything