Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120025 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Effie
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2018, 09:50:36 PM »
any  update on Effie?

Offline embibems

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2018, 01:29:38 AM »
any  update on Effie?

She missed a short term contact prediction this past week which is rare but nailed current situations for me. She is persistent in her timing which is still about 4-6 weeks out for me for a huge prediction. She's so confident and she really is great at reading the current situation that I'm having faith in her and my POI. Fingers crossed!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2018, 04:26:10 AM »
which Effie? there's one on Kasamba too

This thread is about Effie on California Psychics. They are not the same person.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2018, 07:17:51 AM »
any  update on Effie?

She missed a short term contact prediction this past week which is rare but nailed current situations for me. She is persistent in her timing which is still about 4-6 weeks out for me for a huge prediction. She's so confident and she really is great at reading the current situation that I'm having faith in her and my POI. Fingers crossed!

She gave me 4-6 week prediction as well and connected brilliantly with the current situation too. I am 4 weeks into already so let's see if it happens =]

Offline embibems

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2018, 12:09:00 PM »
any  update on Effie?

She gave me 4-6 week prediction as well and connected brilliantly with the current situation too. I am 4 weeks into already so let's see if it happens =]

Great! Keep us posted with your prediction @KotaSwan :) Effie so great to talk to. Very realistic but also gives me hope :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »
I read with Effie today she was pretty dialed in on situation both past and present. She understood POI really well too!  My contact prediction is 2-4 weeks.  Similar to what I have gotten from others...  we'll see

Offline star1

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2018, 08:32:20 PM »
I read with Effie today she was pretty dialed in on situation both past and present. She understood POI really well too!  My contact prediction is 2-4 weeks.  Similar to what I have gotten from others...  we'll see

Best of luck with your prediction.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2018, 08:38:05 PM »
thanks....  it seems like effie is either really great or not -- i guess thats everyone tho right?

Offline star1

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2018, 08:49:12 PM »
thanks....  it seems like effie is either really great or not -- i guess thats everyone tho right?

I've been recommended Effie by someone on here. I am drawn to her profile.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2018, 08:41:08 PM »

Yah?  I really liked her... lmk if you read with her, what you think!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2018, 10:58:11 PM »

same! I really liked her too and now waiting on predictions =]

Offline embibems

« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »

Sweet, @KotaSwan! Keep us posted with those predictions. I have one pending for late Nov. or early Dec. with her and will let ya'll know if it pans out or not. I have another session with her scheduled for tomorrow to hone in on more current situation information. Will update on that soon.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2018, 12:56:57 AM »

Sweet, @KotaSwan! Keep us posted with those predictions. I have one pending for late Nov. or early Dec. with her and will let ya'll know if it pans out or not. I have another session with her scheduled for tomorrow to hone in on more current situation information. Will update on that soon.

I read with her just once and she was right. She told me I would hear from my POI the same day I called her. She said "it looks like you will hear from him TO-DAY!" - AND I DID lol (that day).

Offline flora0250

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2018, 01:06:12 AM »

I read with her just once and she was right. She told me I would hear from my POI the same day I called her. She said "it looks like you will hear from him TO-DAY!" - AND I DID lol (that day).

Woah! That’s pretty amazing! How long ago was that?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2018, 01:48:07 AM »

that's awesome :)

anything