Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120066 times)

Offline Emshea

Re: Effie
« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2019, 07:25:12 AM »
Any updates

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #241 on: May 28, 2019, 08:33:19 PM »
Anyone know what’s going on with her
I’ve been 6 in line and she’s been online all day and I haven’t moved

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #242 on: May 28, 2019, 09:37:17 PM »
Anyone know what’s going on with her
I’ve been 6 in line and she’s been online all day and I haven’t moved
Just a guess, but maybe appointments? Seems excessive even for that, though.

Offline Emshea

« Reply #243 on: May 28, 2019, 11:03:08 PM »
Yes it was appointments I called

Offline happyk

« Reply #244 on: May 28, 2019, 11:04:25 PM »
Yes it was appointments I called

Did you like her?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #245 on: May 29, 2019, 12:55:42 AM »
I have spoken with Effie quite a few times and man, I just love her! She’s so cool to talk to and she seems so genuine. However, I’m curious if your mood/mental state/her present state can affect readings. She has flopped once on me and I don’t know what to think of it.

She has told me there will be random contact in May or June and “lovers in the action line” in June. She even saw the cord coming up in June/July and a serious conversation taking place between my POI and I, which all of the other readers have also mentioned. She also saw something I did a week or two after we quit speaking that made him jealous and further back away, unfortunately.

Three of our four calls this is what she saw and stuck to. One however was sooo different and it really threw me off, so much so I gave it a week and called her back to see if she was back to her same old song and dance. It was strange. She said we would most likely talk eventually but he wasn’t going to step up and it wouldn’t be in June.

Another thing she has flipped on is whether there is another person in the picture. He is having issues with his ex, which is taking a lot of his energy, so maybe she is misinterpreting her cards? But in the more negative reading she said she sees someone who is purely physical, no emotional attachment. Prior to this though,  she did a social forecast of him and was like man I don’t see even hookups at all, all I see in his path is you.

I’m not really sure what to think of this. It’s very possible the more negative reading is true, it’s probably closer to reality, but the other times were so consistent and seemed valid! Anyone have this happen with her? Also, I’m aware my problem is most likely not being patient and calling too much  :-X I’m going to wait and see how things unfold moving forward!

Offline Emshea

« Reply #246 on: May 29, 2019, 01:23:25 AM »
Yes I love her. She has gotten a few small hits for me. Even the point of today told me my ex mother in law would have another conversation with me in 5 days. It was more like 5 hours  after our conversation.

Offline happyk

« Reply #247 on: May 29, 2019, 02:16:24 AM »
Yes I love her. She has gotten a few small hits for me. Even the point of today told me my ex mother in law would have another conversation with me in 5 days. It was more like 5 hours  after our conversation.

I'm glad. None of her predictions have come to pass yet but she just sounds like a very genuine and caring person.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #248 on: May 29, 2019, 03:56:58 AM »
I have spoken with Effie quite a few times and man, I just love her! She’s so cool to talk to and she seems so genuine. However, I’m curious if your mood/mental state/her present state can affect readings. She has flopped once on me and I don’t know what to think of it.

She has told me there will be random contact in May or June and “lovers in the action line” in June. She even saw the cord coming up in June/July and a serious conversation taking place between my POI and I, which all of the other readers have also mentioned. She also saw something I did a week or two after we quit speaking that made him jealous and further back away, unfortunately.

Three of our four calls this is what she saw and stuck to. One however was sooo different and it really threw me off, so much so I gave it a week and called her back to see if she was back to her same old song and dance. It was strange. She said we would most likely talk eventually but he wasn’t going to step up and it wouldn’t be in June.

Another thing she has flipped on is whether there is another person in the picture. He is having issues with his ex, which is taking a lot of his energy, so maybe she is misinterpreting her cards? But in the more negative reading she said she sees someone who is purely physical, no emotional attachment. Prior to this though,  she did a social forecast of him and was like man I don’t see even hookups at all, all I see in his path is you.

I’m not really sure what to think of this. It’s very possible the more negative reading is true, it’s probably closer to reality, but the other times were so consistent and seemed valid! Anyone have this happen with her? Also, I’m aware my problem is most likely not being patient and calling too much  :-X I’m going to wait and see how things unfold moving forward!

Not exactly the same, but sort of. I called her to talk about someone in a relationship I was interested in and she made a prediction that they'd be starting to break up around a certain time, let's say March. She had been consistent with this time over a couple of calls. Then I found out in February that they taken a major life step together (think marriage, baby, engagement, moving in together, this level of step). I was confused by how they could take such a big step in February and be starting to break up in March but of course anything is possible. I called her to tell her what had happened and she insisted that no, they were still on track to start breaking up in three weeks, that this big step would be a mistake and actually work to hasten their demise. I just said OK and hung up.

Obviously that did not happen. At the time I was skeptical -- it felt like she just was continuing on saying that because she didn't want to be wrong and have that conversation.

A few months later I called because I wanted to see how things were settling out in this new arrangement, and also to see just what she would say. Now on this call she said they were happy for now but it wouldn't last, and gave me a prediction of like another year for them to begin to split.

I really lost faith in her then and there, and this was difficult for me because she had previously gotten correct one really major thing and I liked her reading style a lot so I had started to trust her. But that was it, no more.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #249 on: May 29, 2019, 05:05:42 PM »
I read with her today and her timelines all seem on point with Mattie and Yona!!

However she dug deeper and actually told me which one I end up with while Yona and Mattie seemed to energies confused.

I’m shocked if this comes true !!

Offline happyk

« Reply #250 on: May 29, 2019, 06:08:55 PM »

Not exactly the same, but sort of. I called her to talk about someone in a relationship I was interested in and she made a prediction that they'd be starting to break up around a certain time, let's say March. She had been consistent with this time over a couple of calls. Then I found out in February that they taken a major life step together (think marriage, baby, engagement, moving in together, this level of step). I was confused by how they could take such a big step in February and be starting to break up in March but of course anything is possible. I called her to tell her what had happened and she insisted that no, they were still on track to start breaking up in three weeks, that this big step would be a mistake and actually work to hasten their demise. I just said OK and hung up.

Obviously that did not happen. At the time I was skeptical -- it felt like she just was continuing on saying that because she didn't want to be wrong and have that conversation.

A few months later I called because I wanted to see how things were settling out in this new arrangement, and also to see just what she would say. Now on this call she said they were happy for now but it wouldn't last, and gave me a prediction of like another year for them to begin to split.

I really lost faith in her then and there, and this was difficult for me because she had previously gotten correct one really major thing and I liked her reading style a lot so I had started to trust her. But that was it, no more.

Oh that's not good at all. That makes me doubtful that what she told me will actually happen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #251 on: May 29, 2019, 06:11:50 PM »

Oh that's not good at all. That makes me doubtful that what she told me will actually happen.

I'm sorry to be a bad news messenger. She did get one major thing for me correct, so it's not impossible.

Offline happyk

« Reply #252 on: May 29, 2019, 06:15:25 PM »

I'm sorry to be a bad news messenger. She did get one major thing for me correct, so it's not impossible.

It's ok, Journal. I'm not really hung up on predictions at this point and we all need to share our truths, that's how we help each other. Thanks for sharing 😃

Offline lp1111

« Reply #253 on: May 29, 2019, 06:23:59 PM »
I agree, happyk. The first time I read with her I just knew she was so accurate! But I think every psychic has their moments of being incorrect. Hopefully she is upwards of 70% 🤞 maybe it just has to do with misreading the cards every now and then.

Thanks for your response, journalmuse. I’m sorry she missed that prediction for you, as I know it is so easy to get tied up in a positive prediction. Hope you’ve been able to heal from it since.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #254 on: May 29, 2019, 06:57:59 PM »
Well now I’m worried lol