Author Topic: Effie  (Read 123868 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Effie
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2019, 11:57:58 PM »
Alright guys! I thought I’d update you all one last time.
April’s over. I hate to say this, but my big prediction didn’t happen; there won’t be a happy fairytale ending in my case. In fact, it appears that things are headed the opposite way.
I might be wrong, but..

Effie helped me move on; she steered me in the right direction. If it wasn’t for her, this probably wouldn’t have happened. It’s been a slow, painful process, but I’m getting there.. I have so many goals I want to accomplish! I can’t wait to see what my future holds!!!!!

It’s time to give up on the delusional fairytales now. Please don’t feel sorry for me. I found my peace. I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope you find peace and love without yourselves.

Good for you, DW! I am glad that you found empowerment and have moved on. Now this is a success story, a true success story where you found your happiness and fulfillment within yourself. Good luck to you.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #226 on: April 29, 2019, 06:58:26 AM »
Alright guys! I thought I’d update you all one last time.
April’s over. I hate to say this, but my big prediction didn’t happen; there won’t be a happy fairytale ending in my case. In fact, it appears that things are headed the opposite way.
I might be wrong, but..

Effie helped me move on; she steered me in the right direction. If it wasn’t for her, this probably wouldn’t have happened. It’s been a slow, painful process, but I’m getting there.. I have so many goals I want to accomplish! I can’t wait to see what my future holds!!!!!

It’s time to give up on the delusional fairytales now. Please don’t feel sorry for me. I found my peace. I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope you find peace and love without yourselves.

Happy for you DW. And wishing you all the success and happiness in your future.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #227 on: May 08, 2019, 10:57:02 PM »
Has anyone read with Effie lately?  I know she was going through some stuff in the last little bit, so I think that was affecting her readings at the time.  Any updates? 

Paulina93

« Reply #228 on: May 08, 2019, 11:03:02 PM »
I had one last Friday... it was a really good reading and she went in depth however a lot of stuff was about how he is feeling now that I can’t validate. But she did bring up things from the past that were accurate. She said there would be impulsivity, and spontaneous reach out from him in May.. which ari and Micah also told me. And other predictions are for June. So I will come back and update.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #229 on: May 08, 2019, 11:09:59 PM »
Thank you Paulina! Has she been accurate on anything before for you, predictions, details you then verified? Or was this your first time reading with her?

Paulina93

« Reply #230 on: May 08, 2019, 11:10:56 PM »
Thank you Paulina! Has she been accurate on anything before for you, predictions, details you then verified? Or was this your first time reading with her?

I will PM you!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #231 on: May 08, 2019, 11:14:25 PM »

I will PM you!

Thank you!! :)

Paulina93

« Reply #232 on: May 08, 2019, 11:32:42 PM »

I will PM you!

Thank you!! :)

Let me know if you got it, not sure if it sent!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #233 on: May 10, 2019, 05:01:14 PM »
Paulina,

Would you mind also sending me a PM with your stories about Effie?  I have a few predictions pending with Effie - she seemed to rather accurate with my situation.

Thank you.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #234 on: May 10, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »
anyone is facing issues getting calling from Effie?
its like my 5th time to get into her queue and all of a sudden i get kicked out or my phone doesnt ring. any idea?

i have spoken to Mattie & Venus today and yesterday so am quite sure it has nothing to do with my account or number.

Paulina93

« Reply #235 on: May 10, 2019, 05:49:07 PM »
Paulina,

Would you mind also sending me a PM with your stories about Effie?  I have a few predictions pending with Effie - she seemed to rather accurate with my situation.

Thank you.

I sent you a  PM :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #236 on: May 10, 2019, 06:22:53 PM »
its like my 5th time to get into her queue and all of a sudden i get kicked out or my phone doesnt ring. any idea?

i have spoken to Mattie & Venus today and yesterday so am quite sure it has nothing to do with my account or number.

I was second in queue and then got kicked to 7th for no reason. I was fuming as then I wasn’t available at that time

Paulina93

« Reply #237 on: May 10, 2019, 06:25:03 PM »

I was second in queue and then got kicked to 7th for no reason. I was fuming as then I wasn’t available at that time

Her que has been wonky... it shows me wrong wait times. I was one in line and it was giving me a 40 minute wait and I got called within 10. So it might be showing you a wrong place in que too, or wrong amount of people in the que.

Offline samantha87

« Reply #238 on: May 11, 2019, 12:09:25 AM »
During my call with Effie, she said she heard some kind of automated message and then said she heard my question.  It wasn't my question, so I think she is having a lot of technical issues.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #239 on: May 12, 2019, 04:56:58 AM »
@Pauline and @Midwesternsun, or anyone else, would you mind PMing me and sharing your Effie stories?  I just had a reading with her and she seemed to have picked up on a lot but there were things I couldn’t confirm.  Although, they sound like they could be correct.  Thank you in advance!