Author Topic: Effie  (Read 119957 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Effie
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2019, 12:21:37 PM »
She is back to being my favorite....  I talked to her yesterday!  We talked for 30 minutes and she literally hit every single thing on the head that is going on in my life perfectly!  I wasnt really looking a lot for predictions but more for current situation.  I gave her no background and she picked up on everything....  She then asked about these 2 "other men" she noticed in my background (ex husband, who im tied for life to b/c of our kids and ex bf who was who i was originally calling about and i finally feel over but he wont stop showing up in my readings).  Anyway, it was such a thorough reading!  She did give predictions (same as Yona and Will actually) -- I know all the current stuff she picked up on is correct.  I will try and remember to come back if predictions do happen (they were more fluid, less timeframe as she was picking up more on how things will play out for me)

Offline embibems

« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2019, 03:47:05 PM »
She is back to being my favorite....  I talked to her yesterday!  We talked for 30 minutes and she literally hit every single thing on the head that is going on in my life perfectly!  I wasnt really looking a lot for predictions but more for current situation.  I gave her no background and she picked up on everything....  She then asked about these 2 "other men" she noticed in my background (ex husband, who im tied for life to b/c of our kids and ex bf who was who i was originally calling about and i finally feel over but he wont stop showing up in my readings).  Anyway, it was such a thorough reading!  She did give predictions (same as Yona and Will actually) -- I know all the current stuff she picked up on is correct.  I will try and remember to come back if predictions do happen (they were more fluid, less timeframe as she was picking up more on how things will play out for me)

YAY!! That's awesome @LAW! I'm glad that she's on her game for you. I read with her last week and she said my POI would reach out within 3 weeks, closer to the beginning of that time period and he would be sending me loads of photos of himself because he knows I think he's hot. That's exactly what happened last night! Initial contact since our break up two months ago. He sent me like 10+ photos of himself and his life, clearly looking for attention. He even asked me to reciprocate-- I didn't ;) Effie was right about this! She is fantastic for me regarding conversation details :)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #212 on: March 28, 2019, 04:23:29 PM »

YAY!! That's awesome @LAW! I'm glad that she's on her game for you. I read with her last week and she said my POI would reach out within 3 weeks, closer to the beginning of that time period and he would be sending me loads of photos of himself because he knows I think he's hot. That's exactly what happened last night! Initial contact since our break up two months ago. He sent me like 10+ photos of himself and his life, clearly looking for attention. He even asked me to reciprocate-- I didn't ;) Effie was right about this! She is fantastic for me regarding conversation details :)

Thats great...  I am so glad to hear things are falling in to place for you:).

The guy Im dating (who I was calling about) -- was sick when I called and she said today (Thursday) she saw sun - he would be back to himself and feeling better.... sure enough he just texted me and said he finally feels better and his nature seems to have went back....   She hit so many details on my ex husband and ex boyfriend (who I didnt call about but she was like who are these 2 men back here and then she said lets look deeper at them, I know it costs money and she would have been okay if i said no but i told her okay just real quick for $ sake and she was super cool and quick) -- her predictions are different than others.....  they are little details that are too specific to not be real things she is seeing.  for example, him sending you pictures versus just saying hes going to reach out.  I got super specific details on my ex like that. 

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2019, 02:54:26 AM »
Has anything new come about for Effie? I was contemplating reading with her but wasnt sure. I kinda wanna know how my POI is doing feeling about us

Offline embibems

« Reply #214 on: April 11, 2019, 03:44:04 PM »
Has anything new come about for Effie? I was contemplating reading with her but wasnt sure. I kinda wanna know how my POI is doing feeling about us

I’d wait a couple days if I were you. I talked to her yesterday and she was a bit sick. I think she might have been tired too (I read with her at the end of the day; I might’ve been her last client)..
She was still great, but she wasn’t her usual amazing self. Maybe I’m wrong but...

In all honesty though, on her worst day, Effie was still 1000 times better than any other psychic I read with

Lmfao I read w her yesterday too and she def had the poor allergy voice going on! I was the last client of the day for her (she logged off immediately afterwards) so it looks like you and I were very close in queue together my friend :)

I have to give it to Effie. Although last fall her major prediction for travel did not happen, she is incredible in providing conversation details for me in the short term--She predicted how my ex would back to me two weeks ago sending tons of pics and media and that was true. She's my favorite tarot reader based on her knowledge of the deck, her accuracy, and for me the really neat details she gets about conversations I will have (or even HAVE had) with my POI. It's amazing. She can be hard to get ahold of sometimes as she has three boys (I would go crazy with that much testosterone in my house lmao!) and has to juggle their schedules, too, but I find her charming, funny, and most importantly accurate for me--especially w short term predictions :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #215 on: April 12, 2019, 12:08:18 AM »
yeah, she mentionned her boys to me a couple months ago. Actually, I think one of them did something to disconnect the call during my reading last month (might have pulled a plug or something). When we got re-connected, it sounded like she was scolding someone hahaha. That was so funny!

But yeah, I agree with you. She’s amazing with the tarot. But I think it’s more than that. Can’t be just the tarot. Actually, on two occasions, she had visions and she specifically said it wasn’t in the cards. She said it’s coming through energetically.

I can’t wait for my next monthly appointment with her. Hopefully, she’ll feel better by then.

Well I am third in the queue and she did not sign on today so hopefully she is well rested by tomorrow :-)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #216 on: April 12, 2019, 10:49:01 AM »
I have a small update. Back in January, when I first spoke with Effie, she did a general love forecast for me. Several men showed up in my reading (other than my main POI). I can now confirm Effie’s predictions about one of them.
this guy was trying hard to get me at the time (to be honest, he’s still trying even now) and I asked Effie to take a closer look at him. She immediately warned me about him: she specifically said that (1) he’s not single, despite what he was telling me and (2) that he’s a serial cheater. She also said it’s going to be very hard to get rid of him (indeed, it is) and that he’s asking people about me (it has been brought up to my attention).
He showed up again during my second reading with her; and again, she warned me about him.
At the time, I didn’t think anything of it. But I trusted Effie on this. Fast forward to tonight: A few things came to light just moments ago. Effie was right about this guy. Not only is he not single (he’s engaged actually), he is also a cheater. I won’t get into the details of it, but she also nailed specific traits of this personality and also his intentions and behaviours.
I am so happy I listened to her and didn’t get involved with this guy. It’s safe to say Effie probably saved me a great deal of pain and emotional distress.. Thank you Effie!! I’m gonna sleep like a baby tonight knowing that I made the right decision. 🤗

Wow that’s pretty AMAZING!!!! I love when readers are accurate and can warn us of stuff like this!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #217 on: April 12, 2019, 05:56:05 PM »
Ok I have officially rounded up my readings with one from Effie today. I have to say she is amazing and so clear. The outcome is positive and her timing in alignment with Mattie and Cookie and others. Although I know most people say do not pay attention to her timing. but here is the deal people after reading with all of the "big" ones there is an even split between them. Kisha negative Cookie is on the fence as in I didnt feel she was super sure about where this will land eventually. Mattie and Effie are both positive about the outcome. Not sure whom to believe but I think I need to put my energy in the positive bucket :-)

Offline embibems

« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2019, 03:32:22 PM »
Has Effie predicted anxiety for anyone, or is it just me?
She said (on two occasions) that there’s sudden stress and anxiety coming up for me in early to mid-April. And I’ve definitely been feeling anxious  since last week. Ugh, I don’t get it. I have no reason to be anxious. I’m not sure if this is a hit for Effie or just a coincidence.
Anyone got similar predictions from her?

Yupp! She predicted a "vortex" of confusion for me in the immediate upcoming weeks when we read a week and a half ago, Can confirm--certainly in that vortex lmao! But all is well :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2019, 03:02:46 AM »
Hey everyone! I have another prediction from Effie that’s manifesting now.
The first time I spoke with her (back in January) we did a lengthy reading; she got into everything - love, education, career, etc.

The first ever thing she told me was that she got the “mountain” card; and she immediately linked it to education. (For reference, I’m a BSc student. I’m about to apply to medical school).
She said that « there’s lots of stress ahead » and that I will be « Thinking of changing directions » in April. She put an emphasis on « Extra stress ». And said that « In about April, you will be making a decision. Will begin something else in the fall ». At the time, I was like: girl, I’m doing great where I am. My grades are high. I don’t need to change anything. You’re wrong and I’ll be fine. Little did I know, that trouble was right around the corner...

She was solid with love stuff for me, so deep down, I always wondered if her education predictions would manifest as well. All semester, I got high marks in literally every single assignment and exam; and I was convinced that the « mountain » card would never manifest. This prediction bothered me for months because I didn’t understand what it meant. Until tonight.

Tonight, I was informed that the university has adopted a new policy which states that they now reserve the right to adjust the marks of high-achieving students. Essentially, this has something to do with standard deviation; they want to lower the highest marks, so that we all end up closer to the class average.
This policy has already impacted my grade in 1 course. I have 4 others that haven’t been published - so I don’t know yet the extent to which it’ll impact me overall. But it’ll probably wreck my gpa pretty hard. I got between 88-95 in all my classes and this is the group that the university is specifically going to target with their new policy. I’m gonna have to fight with them about this, but the mountain card totally makes sense now.
I’m also looking into transferring to another university for the fall semester. Lucky for me, I don’t have to look very far: there are 4 other universities in my home town.

Effie got it all right - The mountain card; the decision « to change directions » being made in April and starting elsewhere in the fall.

Wow that’s a pretty cool prediction!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #220 on: April 25, 2019, 04:30:13 AM »
@Dw3091: Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Effie's prediction for me is due last week of April. Let's see what happens! She predicted this in Jan. And FYI, all other predictions failed so far.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #221 on: April 25, 2019, 06:12:40 AM »
Hey everyone! I have another prediction from Effie that’s manifesting now.
The first time I spoke with her (back in January) we did a lengthy reading; she got into everything - love, education, career, etc.

The first ever thing she told me was that she got the “mountain” card; and she immediately linked it to education. (For reference, I’m a BSc student. I’m about to apply to medical school).
She said that « there’s lots of stress ahead » and that I will be « Thinking of changing directions » in April. She put an emphasis on « Extra stress ». And said that « In about April, you will be making a decision. Will begin something else in the fall ». At the time, I was like: girl, I’m doing great where I am. My grades are high. I don’t need to change anything. You’re wrong and I’ll be fine. Little did I know, that trouble was right around the corner...

She was solid with love stuff for me, so deep down, I always wondered if her education predictions would manifest as well. All semester, I got high marks in literally every single assignment and exam; and I was convinced that the « mountain » card would never manifest. This prediction bothered me for months because I didn’t understand what it meant. Until tonight.

Tonight, I was informed that the university has adopted a new policy which states that they now reserve the right to adjust the marks of high-achieving students. Essentially, this has something to do with standard deviation; they want to lower the highest marks, so that we all end up closer to the class average.
This policy has already impacted my grade in 1 course. I have 4 others that haven’t been published - so I don’t know yet the extent to which it’ll impact me overall. But it’ll probably wreck my gpa pretty hard. I got between 88-95 in all my classes and this is the group that the university is specifically going to target with their new policy. I’m gonna have to fight with them about this, but the mountain card totally makes sense now.
I’m also looking into transferring to another university for the fall semester. Lucky for me, I don’t have to look very far: there are 4 other universities in my home town.

Effie got it all right - The mountain card; the decision « to change directions » being made in April and starting elsewhere in the fall.

Wow that’s a pretty cool prediction!

Yes, cool prediction, but what a crazy policy! Seems totally unfair and unethical....

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #222 on: April 25, 2019, 06:25:45 AM »
@Dw3091: Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Effie's prediction for me is due last week of April. Let's see what happens! She predicted this in Jan. And FYI, all other predictions failed so far.

Hi Jill! Was she completely wrong with her predictions (like did the opposite of what she said happen?) or was the timing just off for you?
I have tons of predictions coming up soon, but I think the timing might be off. Either way, I’m not too fussy about timing.
Do you mind sharing your experience with her?

Oh sorry! there is a misunderstanding here. I meant all other Psychics were wrong not Effie. I just read once with Effie and she gave me last week of April.
Did you read general with her?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2019, 08:22:26 PM »
I read with Effie today and I think she's great with nailing current feelings, but some of her predictions have changed from my last call with her in late February.  In my last reading, she seemed very sure that in the future my ex and I will rekindle things and that would lead to an engagement; while she didn't stray from the reconciliation, she didn't seem convinced of longevity (or that is how I interpreted it).  And her prediction for a job opportunity was very wrong; maybe it was further out in the future or something because her prediction and my current employment are on entirely different sides of the spectrum.

I know she can be wonky with time, so I'll update if anything comes to pass.  She predicted contact in 3 to 6 days, and a turning point in June.

Offline happyk

« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2019, 09:12:43 PM »
I read with Effie today and I think she's great with nailing current feelings, but some of her predictions have changed from my last call with her in late February.  In my last reading, she seemed very sure that in the future my ex and I will rekindle things and that would lead to an engagement; while she didn't stray from the reconciliation, she didn't seem convinced of longevity (or that is how I interpreted it).  And her prediction for a job opportunity was very wrong; maybe it was further out in the future or something because her prediction and my current employment are on entirely different sides of the spectrum.

I know she can be wonky with time, so I'll update if anything comes to pass.  She predicted contact in 3 to 6 days, and a turning point in June.

Good luck, Samantha! I know it's been tough for you, I'm rooting for you girl!

anything