Author Topic: Effie  (Read 124130 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Effie
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2019, 06:42:44 PM »
Thank you embibems - I appreciate it.  Thats really neat she picked up on conversations you've had and other people around you that can verify.  I do love the detail she goes into and how fun she is too.  I enjoyed the multiple decks she used too, she definitely knows what she's doing!  Any idea what decks she uses? I have a deck I turn to when I'm asking my higher self/guides/and angels for assistance, which I love.  However, when I had my reading with Effie sometimes she would mention the names of the individual cards that would come up and explain them a bit and they sounded so interesting!!! I tried googling them and found one deck but I'm wondering what decks she uses.   She mentioned a "lightening path" card I think it was which I found super intriguing. Tarot of the Spirit is the only one I think it might be.... not sure..........but she's someone I wish would offer a course haha.

I've been curious too, based on some of the cards she's mentioned to me, I'm pretty sure it's Tarot of the Spirit as well.

Offline embibems

« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2019, 07:18:10 PM »
Thank you embibems - I appreciate it.  Thats really neat she picked up on conversations you've had and other people around you that can verify.  I do love the detail she goes into and how fun she is too.  I enjoyed the multiple decks she used too, she definitely knows what she's doing!  Any idea what decks she uses? I have a deck I turn to when I'm asking my higher self/guides/and angels for assistance, which I love.  However, when I had my reading with Effie sometimes she would mention the names of the individual cards that would come up and explain them a bit and they sounded so interesting!!! I tried googling them and found one deck but I'm wondering what decks she uses.   She mentioned a "lightening path" card I think it was which I found super intriguing. Tarot of the Spirit is the only one I think it might be.... not sure..........but she's someone I wish would offer a course haha.

I've been curious too, based on some of the cards she's mentioned to me, I'm pretty sure it's Tarot of the Spirit as well.

Happy to help! Yes, she certainly has so much knowledge lmao. I would love to take a course with her to glean from everything she knows about the decks. She's really good at getting the current right for me and like I said she's pretty good at picking up details from people's conversations with one another.

Has anyone had any Effie updates worth sharing? Mine are still kind of loose and farther out. I don't put much stock in her timelines but she is usually correct with outcome. As in, even if she sees contact within a given time and it doesn't happen then, it usually does happen at some point. Like if she says "he WILL reach out" or "he WILL come back" she's usually right even if the timing is off for me. Anybody have anything they'd like to share? :) Happy Monday!

Offline karanbhatia10

« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2019, 07:34:56 PM »
Called Effie on Friday, asking for insight on a situation with POI.  She nailed her down perfectly.  Asked when she will be reaching out again, Effie said no later then Saturday, she also specified it will be a text and then a phone call also.  5:30 AM Saturday I get a text and then an hour later a phone call. Pretty shocked.  Will have to wait on some bigger predictions but she was spot on with contact.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2019, 07:41:28 PM »

Happy to help! Yes, she certainly has so much knowledge lmao. I would love to take a course with her to glean from everything she knows about the decks. She's really good at getting the current right for me and like I said she's pretty good at picking up details from people's conversations with one another.

Has anyone had any Effie updates worth sharing? Mine are still kind of loose and farther out. I don't put much stock in her timelines but she is usually correct with outcome. As in, even if she sees contact within a given time and it doesn't happen then, it usually does happen at some point. Like if she says "he WILL reach out" or "he WILL come back" she's usually right even if the timing is off for me. Anybody have anything they'd like to share? :) Happy Monday!

Unfortunately nothing here. She made a prediction that she gave in a window from Jan - March, said she felt it would be in Jan though. It wasn't. But we'll see for the rest of winter/early spring.

Offline embibems

« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2019, 07:50:01 PM »

Unfortunately nothing here. She made a prediction that she gave in a window from Jan - March, said she felt it would be in Jan though. It wasn't. But we'll see for the rest of winter/early spring.

Damn, sorry @journalmuse.. Yeah her timing can definitely be off for major breakthroughs. I use her mainly to gauge the present and my POIs feelings and near future actions or conversations that will happen pretty soon. She's not great seeing farther out like Mattie etc. who is just in a class of her own :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2019, 02:34:11 AM »

Ah cool! :D I also think she uses Oracle del la Triade too! Those are interesting cards.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2019, 02:36:57 AM »

Ya lol she definitely does thats why its so easy to keep adding time with her but I cut myself off at 20 minutes both times.  I've read with her twice and so far I cant comment yet on validations or predictions, but as soon as I can, I will update and share.  I do think she was able to really nail down personalities/situation but to what extent I cant comment yet.  She wasn't giving me a fairytale though, that I can comment.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2019, 02:38:59 AM »
Called Effie on Friday, asking for insight on a situation with POI.  She nailed her down perfectly.  Asked when she will be reaching out again, Effie said no later then Saturday, she also specified it will be a text and then a phone call also.  5:30 AM Saturday I get a text and then an hour later a phone call. Pretty shocked.  Will have to wait on some bigger predictions but she was spot on with contact.

Thats awesome! I"m glad she was so accurate and her prediction happened karanbhatia10!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2019, 02:56:04 AM »

Thats awesome! I"m glad she was so accurate and her prediction happened karanbhatia10!

Awesome! Effie was excellent on a contact prediction for me too (I didn’t even ask about lol)

Offline embibems

« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2019, 04:13:40 AM »

Awesome! Effie was excellent on a contact prediction for me too (I didn’t even ask about lol)

Cool beans! She told me the day after my POI left me (1.25.19) that he would be reaching out in 2 days to check on me. He didn't, but his brother did.. in a roundabout manner. I haven't replied yet but I think it's funny that she picked up his brother during my reading too without me asking. That must've been the contact she saw because my POI still hasn't reached out (and I don't think he will until the spring, which lines up more with Mattie's/Tara's predictions.. I think). She is fantastic for getting me calmed down by thoroughly explaining how a person is feeling or thinking about something at a particular time. She's my go-to when I'm in a panic because she just lays out the truth but goes into detail which is great :) She also turns cards immediately with me as I'm talking sometimes which is awesome and doesn't eat up my time.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2019, 05:12:44 AM »
Does someone know Effies's time zone and what time she usually calls?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2019, 03:27:01 PM »

She has a schedule posted on CP

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2019, 08:42:38 AM »

She has a schedule posted on CP

Thanks!

Offline embibems

« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2019, 05:15:51 PM »
I read with Effie a few months back. She definitely has a gift. She stated things that nobody could guess. I have a pending prediction for January. So right now, I'm unsure. But we will see!

Hey @josh, you might have answered this on another forum, but I'm curious as to your January prediction from Effie. She hasn't gotten a major prediction or timing right for me lately, but she's great at getting the present and explaining stuff in the near future (few weeks). She did a larger spread for me last time and we took a look at a few months out, so--hopefully those are correct! Anyways, just thought I'd ask how your Jan. predictions went :)

josh34

« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2019, 08:27:05 PM »
I read with Effie a few months back. She definitely has a gift. She stated things that nobody could guess. I have a pending prediction for January. So right now, I'm unsure. But we will see!

Hey @josh, you might have answered this on another forum, but I'm curious as to your January prediction from Effie. She hasn't gotten a major prediction or timing right for me lately, but she's great at getting the present and explaining stuff in the near future (few weeks). She did a larger spread for me last time and we took a look at a few months out, so--hopefully those are correct! Anyways, just thought I'd ask how your Jan. predictions went :)

Hey Em!!:)

So it looks like things are headed the way in which she'd suggestion, but the timeframe was wrong. But it might be soon! Things look positive:) Hope you are doing very well!!!