Author Topic: Effie  (Read 120050 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Effie
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2018, 07:42:38 PM »
if she's on Kasamba she was wrong for me.

The Effie on Kasamaba is the same one on Bitwine, EffieK, and she was actually right for me... but then again YOUR go-to is a well-known scammer ::) to each their own

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2018, 07:51:22 PM »
I don't think so. As far as I know, the Effie on CP is not on other platforms.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2018, 08:26:46 PM »
EffieK on bitwine was dead wrong for me last year. I don’t recommend

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2018, 08:37:52 PM »

I read with EffieK in January of this year and she couldn’t have been more right... and I’m the first to admit I didn’t want to hear it. But I’d prefer we actually get back to the Effie from CP this topic is supposed to be about.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2018, 08:48:54 PM »

I read with EffieK in January of this year and she couldn’t have been more right... and I’m the first to admit I didn’t want to hear it. But I’d prefer we actually get back to the Effie from CP this topic is supposed to be about.

This is the thing she guesses so it’s easy to be right on certain things but unfortunately for her it can’t always work. Oh sorry didn’t realize it was a different one lol would’ve read the whole conversation before commenting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry

Offline marciamia

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2018, 09:16:02 PM »

This is the thing she guesses so it’s easy to be right on certain things but unfortunately for her it can’t always work. Oh sorry didn’t realize it was a different one lol would’ve read the whole conversation before commenting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Sorry

I can say with 100% certainty that she couldn’t have easily guessed this situation. Ok now back to Effie from CP.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
I had a reading earlier with Effie today and I'm not sure what to make of it. I felt I had to give a lot of detail surrounding my situation and I did not feel connected with her. She indicated that my POI feels I have lost interest in him and that he has sabotaged the relationship. I feel that is not the case and the complete opposite - I feel that he has lost interest in me as I have not heard from in over 3 weeks. She encouraged me to reach out to him which I will do tonight. She also said that I would see him in February but I actually plan to travel to the UK to see my family around that time. Her timeline is not in line with Tara, or Nathan's. I guess we will see. I will keep you all updated!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2018, 06:04:38 PM »
Can anyone offer any updates or insight to Effie and her predictions/timeframes? Has she been off on her timeframes with anyone?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2018, 07:00:39 PM »
Can anyone offer any updates or insight to Effie and her predictions/timeframes? Has she been off on her timeframes with anyone?

Yes. She got one major timeframe right for me, she's been off on others.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2018, 07:21:44 PM »

If she’s been off on the timeframe, did the prediction(s) still happen?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2018, 07:28:36 PM »

If she’s been off on the timeframe, did the prediction(s) still happen?

On one thing, no. On another, pending.

Offline sleepyeyes

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »
The times I spoke to Effie she was able to read into my current situations so amazingly clearly. It was like she was taking the thoughts out of my head and my POI’s head that it was downright mesmerizing. And she had given me great sound advice.

Her timeframes for me have been COMPLETELY off though! But they still happened. I feel like I would read with her for validation and to get a better understanding of any situation but I would not count on her timeframes.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2018, 07:44:15 PM »
The times I spoke to Effie she was able to read into my current situations so amazingly clearly. It was like she was taking the thoughts out of my head and my POI’s head that it was downright mesmerizing. And she had given me great sound advice.

Her timeframes for me have been COMPLETELY off though! But they still happened. I feel like I would read with her for validation and to get a better understanding of any situation but I would not count on her timeframes.

I agree with this. She is very good at getting to the root of what is going on.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2018, 04:11:32 AM »
any new information on Effie? Is she good for big outcome? I am in a very low spot and need some actual insight for predictions.

She made predictions for me in February or spring of next year. I’ll update if it happens

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2018, 12:12:17 AM »
any new information on Effie? Is she good for big outcome? I am in a very low spot and need some actual insight for predictions.

She gave me 4-6 week timeframe so im still waiting

anything