Author Topic: Effie  (Read 124358 times)

Offline attaboy

Re: Effie
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2018, 03:40:30 AM »
Read with Effie on November 12, 2018.  I called about my POI.  The reading went like this:

Effie = bold font
May I have your name and date of birth?

If you can tell me her first name and birthday it will help me a lot, I don't need the year.

Im starting to shuffle my cards, is there something you want me to look at specific or do you want me to do a combined forecast?

I'm going to look at this from the perspective of Kelly.

Still going, um, the first bit of news I have for you is I don't think she believes that this is all the way finished.  Even though she may have said things to the contraire, she's showing me a card in the center that's called the star and the very meaning of this card is optimism, so when I put you on her and kind of mix your energies together um what she is showing me is kind of a mess behind her, she's got a devil back here that indicative of some type of sabotage.

But the forwards in her mind don't have to be that way.  Now when I look at her thought plane she is even going a step further to show me a resurrection card down here.  But the other thing she is showing me is a completely different person.  Are you aware of did you think she is in another relationship?

Okay, I can see him too and I think that there is good and bad here like with most relationships but I think truly if there was something in the way of you two getting back together that would be it.  Okay?

Now, let's look out in front and see what happens........there we go.  I think that there's going to be a change of circumstances here in about 5 weeks for her in her relationship.  Have the two of you had any conversations recently, because if you haven't you are going to.

Okay the card that is hanging up over the top of you, the high priestess and it's connecting to a crossing. For me what that means is that somebody has had like a mouth full of things to say to the other one and I think that is her.

I think that she feels like she has to tell you some things that have to do with your relationship before and like kind of to smooth things out like if there's ever going to be a chance that this is going to be cool then she knows she has to do this first.

I think this is a big part of the reason that her current relationship is looking the way that it is to me.  She has a lot of unresolved stuff in regards to you.  Has it been quite a while then since you talked? Because I'm looking backwards and she's showing a hermit.  So that to me would mean you guys haven't talked a lot.

How long?  When did you breakup?  I need to go back there....

Okay, well I was only going to ______(pick any month - intentionally with holding this information :) ) so no wonder I couldn't see it.

Oh, boy.....okay, well okay, in a nutshell the feelings that are here and that were here before in the relationship are still very much here.  I think she feels like a very big mistake happened something that shouldn't have happened.  So if she could go back in time and change the way that it went down she would and I don't know if you realize that I think that there had to have been a point where she was not herself for her to show this devil card.  What this card has to do with is compulsive stuff or like doing something kind of out of a bad habit almost.  I think that she messed this up.  I mean she's showing it to me like it was her fault.

But I don't think she likes the way that this sits.  I think that her current relationship is the only reason that she hasn't tried to talk to you about this yet.  But soon she is going to and when I say soon I mean it's probably in the month of November soon.  Now whatever is happening in this other relationship that appears to be kind of ending it.  For me it looks like it's right around the third week of December which yikes, is like holidays, right?

The communication stuff with you guys starting in November feels like it's very kind of like big whatever that she is dumping in your lap there in November.  It feels accountability oriented by the way and then I don't see anything else until what has to be like a breakup with this other guy that she's with.  It's all showing up in about 4 or 5 weeks.  I think that your friendship and that's the way they are showing it to me has totally survived all of this.  So it will not be totally hard for the two of you to reconnect, like be cool with each other.  I think what is going to be hard is kind of undoing some of the negative stuff that is back here.

Um, she keeps showing cards like the wheel on top of the angriest card of my deck, which is the eye of fire, and she's also got a karma card bak here.  Was she like really out of line towards you, Brad?  Ugh, she knows it, like she knows she was not fair, she is showing the karma card means I mean accountability but it means I did something now I'm having to suffer the consequences of it like the choice I made I deserve to feel like this.
 So she feels bad and it's probably really bothering her from the way she is showing it to me because it's literally her entire thought plane is all regret and wanting to do things over.

My question is this, I haven't even looked from your side yet.  Do you forgive her for this, or is it kind of like a work in progress?

I'm going to look at the card to tell you how to prepare you for this conversation you'll have with her.

They are showing me a mountain with still water and a flood I mean this is kind of like you recognizing the mess and observing her.  It's not like you're really going in there and tackling it and cleaning it up with her.  This is you letting her step up to the mess say what she's going to say and your just being receptive and being observant and letting her show you what she's gong to do rather than taking part in it.

I think she has more regret about this than she knows how to explain.  You are going to see that she is very upset.  You are going to see that she's going to be accountable.  I think that you are going to have to think about it a little bit I mean you are showing a card that means stubbornness almost when it comes to this so it may take you a minute but I do think that you will come out of it.  You guys have so many parallels.Never mind the love that was here.  I'm so sorry this looks like it was terribly painful and pointless because she didn't even like it's not like this pain happened for a good reason and I hate to see that happen, selfishness.  Yuck!

Well, it's going to be okay.  I feel like you are going to get your closure if that is what you want, you are going to get your friend back and I think that she is even going to want more than that, but that is going to be up to you and I think you are going to go for it ultimately.

That was the reading.  As you can see below that one contact prediction already came and went with out passing.  It's still quite early in December so I'm not writing it off just yet.  But technically speaking, no the November contact prediction did not happen.  Perhaps her timing is off, only time will tell!  There is another prediction for the third week in December, so we shall see what happens there.  Unless my POI is in contact with me, however, I will not be able to verify this.

I wanted to provide my reading for everyone to see that I had with Effie and the predictions she provided to me.  She was quick - she asked a few questions, but wasn't probing for information.

EFFIE_PREDICTION_1: In November 2018 contact prediction for POI to drop something rather big in my lap.  THIS PREDICTION DID NOT PASS!
EFFIE_PREDICTION_2: Now threw December 17 POI and her current boyfriend to breakup UNCONFIRMED IF THIS DID OR DID NOT PASS!  HAVE HAD NO CONTACT WITH POI SO UNSURE.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 07:01:39 PM by attaboy »

candiednut

« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
I first read with her 3 years ago, then two more times because I wanted to give her more chances. However NONE of her timelines ever happened for anything (love and work).

Hope other people have better luck with her

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2018, 03:50:14 PM »
I first read with her 3 years ago, then two more times because I wanted to give her more chances. However NONE of her timelines ever happened for anything (love and work).

Hope other people have better luck with her

Ouch :(

Offline embibems

« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2018, 05:02:50 PM »
I think Effie has been relegated to "only great for current situation" type readings by a number of us now.. A shame. I was banking on her prediction, but should've known better lol. I hope other people have better luck with her!

Offline calibabe

« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2018, 12:04:19 AM »
My last prediction with my ex reaching out eventually did happen but a couple days later than what Effie had predicted.  She made new predictions about someone else, she said contact this evening and a meeting in under a week.  I'll be back to update.  Anyone else have any luck with her recently?

Offline embibems

« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2018, 04:03:55 AM »
My last prediction with my ex reaching out eventually did happen but a couple days later than what Effie had predicted.  She made new predictions about someone else, she said contact this evening and a meeting in under a week.  I'll be back to update.  Anyone else have any luck with her recently?

Hey @calibabe. Effie's major prediction for me last month didn't pan out but I still think that it eventually will. She's been great at reading the present for me. I actually read w her today too just to get a peek at my POI. Some good and some bad news. Contact prediction should've happened by now she said but is looking more like early next year. Major positive shifts in the late winter/early spring and this summer. I'll update!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #141 on: December 28, 2018, 04:21:32 AM »
I read with Effie once in October and she had given me a contact prediction of 4-8 days, when in reality it happened in 4 weeks; so for me it was a misinterpretation of the numbers. She also said something was going to happen again and sure enough, it did. She did not put a timeframe on that though.

Offline embibems

« Reply #142 on: December 28, 2018, 04:11:53 PM »
I read with Effie once in October and she had given me a contact prediction of 4-8 days, when in reality it happened in 4 weeks; so for me it was a misinterpretation of the numbers. She also said something was going to happen again and sure enough, it did. She did not put a timeframe on that though.

@marciamia That's good to know that even though the timing was off, or as you said which I think is a really great point that maybe the numbers were misinterpreted, that your prediction still happened. I find that happens often with me at least lately--predictions will be accurate but won't manifest in the given timeframe. Still, nice to know that it still transpired! Here's to hoping :)

Offline attaboy

« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2018, 07:03:47 PM »
So far a contact prediction she gave for Nov 2018 did not pass.  Maybe the timing is off - so I will allow some more time to pass.

She said she saw what looked like a breakup between my POI and her guy the 3rd week of December.  Maybe this is off too?  I have no way to confirm this as I have had no contact with my POI.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2018, 07:32:51 PM »
Effie said I would get a response back yesterday evening.  I did not.  Effie seems so tuned in sometimes so its really disappointing when her predictions don't happen.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2018, 09:31:28 PM »
Effie said I would get a response back yesterday evening.  I did not.  Effie seems so tuned in sometimes so its really disappointing when her predictions don't happen.

I agree. I really like her reading style but after she's pushed timelines back twice now, including once when it was very improbable and I think she was just trying not to make her first reading "wrong," I'm not really reading with her anymore unless I want a glimpse at the current situation. Even then I feel like there are probably better empaths.

Offline embibems

« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2019, 10:56:07 PM »
Anybody have any luck with Effie lately either with current situations or predictions? I find her best for reading the present as her major prediction and several contact predictions since November have not happened yet. Thanks! :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #147 on: February 02, 2019, 06:24:41 PM »
Anybody have any luck with Effie lately either with current situations or predictions? I find her best for reading the present as her major prediction and several contact predictions since November have not happened yet. Thanks! :)

She was consistent - ish in my October and January reading but she’s def a talker and I always have to add more time. I’m wondering the same if she’s accurate at least on present situations given people haven’t had luck with her timing. She honestly seems so genuine and as if she’s picking up accurately but I can’t verify, can anyone else?

Offline embibems

« Reply #148 on: February 02, 2019, 07:41:41 PM »
I know she is fabulous with gauging the present--she's picked up on conversations I've had or that other people around me have had that I can verify. I find her best with getting into the head of another person and she's really great at filling in the details. For me, she's my top tarot reader as she has a vast knowledge of the cards and uses multiple decks when building a bigger spread for you. She's great for looking at the situation from multiple peoples' perspectives and at explaining them clearly.

I haven't had the best luck with her timing, however. She used to get smaller timeline contact predictions for me but lately, since last November actually, her timing for contact hasn't been great and one of her major major predictions did not happen (the opposite did). I find her timing is better for job and life changes (correctly predicted POI's job movements etc.). Her predictions for contact did happen, just not within the timeframe given if that makes sense. Major prediction still has not happened and at this point I do not think it will (POI and I went from iffy to non-existent as of last week). Those are some of my thoughts! I read with her yesterday for 20 mins. actually and she realllly got into what I wanted to know. She's a lot of fun, but don't rely too heavily on timeline predictions with her :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2019, 01:09:38 AM »
Thank you embibems - I appreciate it.  Thats really neat she picked up on conversations you've had and other people around you that can verify.  I do love the detail she goes into and how fun she is too.  I enjoyed the multiple decks she used too, she definitely knows what she's doing!  Any idea what decks she uses? I have a deck I turn to when I'm asking my higher self/guides/and angels for assistance, which I love.  However, when I had my reading with Effie sometimes she would mention the names of the individual cards that would come up and explain them a bit and they sounded so interesting!!! I tried googling them and found one deck but I'm wondering what decks she uses.   She mentioned a "lightening path" card I think it was which I found super intriguing. Tarot of the Spirit is the only one I think it might be.... not sure..........but she's someone I wish would offer a course haha.

anything