Author Topic: Worst reader  (Read 21550 times)

Offline peppie

Re: Worst reader
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 09:49:41 PM »
There was one CP person who nailed it. Cecilia. Everything she said was 100% true. No fairy tales either.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. even about the married guy.

I called her at the beginning of 2017.

DId she give any details other than a negative reading? Some people on CP like to give negative readings alot without anything to prove they are connected to you

a ton of details. she was right about everything. i called her back a second time it wasn't as good as the first.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »

DId she give any details other than a negative reading? Some people on CP like to give negative readings alot without anything to prove they are connected to you
[/quote]

Who on CP likes to give negative readings? Not one of them on that site said the POI and I would have an unsteady connection tha would lead to nothing. That was the problem. The only person who actually predicted some things correctly for me was Eden...but even she thought I would have a committed relationship with the guy in question.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 10:10:22 PM by Luckystar »

candiednut

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 10:10:06 PM »
There was one CP person who nailed it. Cecilia. Everything she said was 100% true. No fairy tales either.

a ton of details. she was right about everything. i called her back a second time it wasn't as good as the first.

cool. Do you know if she reads outside of CP?

Offline peppie

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 10:15:41 PM »

cool. Do you know if she reads outside of CP?

i regret feeding someone else's calling habits. maybe she just got lucky. i only called her once. i don't think i should condone any readings or support any readers anymore.

candiednut

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 10:18:53 PM »
@peppie you are right i shouldnt call and won't

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2018, 09:25:56 AM »
The one who give us stock line like he stubborn and scared or he love you a lot but focusing on his career. I was in denial for so long. Maybe when we can let go of our poi will stop calling psychics.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2018, 02:02:32 PM »
I laughed a little as I read some of the "Worst Of" lists because I think we can see some of the same tactics across them - super defensiveness, trying to get YOU to talk, and to talk slowly. I wish I could remember all their names. In no particular order, I find all these characteristics terrible in readers...

First are the psychics who did the "tell me your name, say it really slowly, and their name, really slowly, and birthday, really slowly, etc. etc., as slowly as possible so I can REALLY tune in" or did that thing where they kind of peter off or start talking slowly themselves. Jennifer Moran did this. I just went on Keen to try to find the name/listing of the other reader who did this to me (I'd recognize her photo) but couldn't... maybe she's gone, which is a good thing.

Second are the ones who are all "I don't know much about that" where "that" is a job search, or relationship, and they're trying to get YOU to burn time by talking. Eli Casey did that, and he sent me rude and harassing email after I hung up on him.

Third are the ones who are rude, as in they're taking calls while cooking or driving, and it's obvious they're not talking to you. Tina Bliss did this, and there was another reader (again, can't remember his name but would remember the profile pic, he was one of those who would take his profile down and the reappear a few days later) who I called who was eating chicken wings or something disgustingly chewy and sucking sounds for the minute I was trying to talk to him.

Fourth are the ones who just. don't. take. a. breath. So you can't edge in to ask a clarifying question, get them to stop the line of reading they're on to "refocus" them (ha! as if they were really "tuned" in to begin with): Dalya, Maharani.

Fifth are the ones who compare your situation to other clients' situations, or tell you about other calls they've had, or about their personal issues. I don't want to know! Some readers will send a few minutes to make up for having used your time for personal stuff, but I found this annoying: Dalya, Samantha's Insights.

Sixth are the ones who start talking about the phase of the moon, mercury retrograde, or the alignment of random star to your rising sun. Again, fascinating, but when I'm interested in astrology, I'll get on that myself rather than have someone burn up my time on the phone with an astronomy lesson.

And lastly, the ones who just aren't psychic or empathic. They are just there on the phone, trying to make a quick buck. Ugh.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2018, 02:07:07 PM »
Oh, and one more category - the ones who are trying to give you a spiritual lesson on the phone. This includes how to get in touch with your spirit guides, how to meditate, how to "protect yourself" from energy vampires, discussing how you have a psychic gift (well, if I did, perhaps I would be aware of it and could develop it so I wouldn't have to call!  ::)) This includes Michele Dawson Hudson, Joanne Salem... and there was another one who (again, why am I so bad with names?) who wanted me to try an aura cleanse video on Youtube and then call her back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2018, 05:26:28 PM »
Oh, and one more category - the ones who are trying to give you a spiritual lesson on the phone. This includes how to get in touch with your spirit guides, how to meditate, how to "protect yourself" from energy vampires, discussing how you have a psychic gift (well, if I did, perhaps I would be aware of it and could develop it so I wouldn't have to call!  ::)) This includes Michele Dawson Hudson, Joanne Salem... and there was another one who (again, why am I so bad with names?) who wanted me to try an aura cleanse video on Youtube and then call her back.
I laughed a little as I read some of the "Worst Of" lists because I think we can see some of the same tactics across them - super defensiveness, trying to get YOU to talk, and to talk slowly. I wish I could remember all their names. In no particular order, I find all these characteristics terrible in readers...

First are the psychics who did the "tell me your name, say it really slowly, and their name, really slowly, and birthday, really slowly, etc. etc., as slowly as possible so I can REALLY tune in" or did that thing where they kind of peter off or start talking slowly themselves. Jennifer Moran did this. I just went on Keen to try to find the name/listing of the other reader who did this to me (I'd recognize her photo) but couldn't... maybe she's gone, which is a good thing.

Second are the ones who are all "I don't know much about that" where "that" is a job search, or relationship, and they're trying to get YOU to burn time by talking. Eli Casey did that, and he sent me rude and harassing email after I hung up on him.

Third are the ones who are rude, as in they're taking calls while cooking or driving, and it's obvious they're not talking to you. Tina Bliss did this, and there was another reader (again, can't remember his name but would remember the profile pic, he was one of those who would take his profile down and the reappear a few days later) who I called who was eating chicken wings or something disgustingly chewy and sucking sounds for the minute I was trying to talk to him.

Fourth are the ones who just. don't. take. a. breath. So you can't edge in to ask a clarifying question, get them to stop the line of reading they're on to "refocus" them (ha! as if they were really "tuned" in to begin with): Dalya, Maharani.

Fifth are the ones who compare your situation to other clients' situations, or tell you about other calls they've had, or about their personal issues. I don't want to know! Some readers will send a few minutes to make up for having used your time for personal stuff, but I found this annoying: Dalya, Samantha's Insights.

Sixth are the ones who start talking about the phase of the moon, mercury retrograde, or the alignment of random star to your rising sun. Again, fascinating, but when I'm interested in astrology, I'll get on that myself rather than have someone burn up my time on the phone with an astronomy lesson.

And lastly, the ones who just aren't psychic or empathic. They are just there on the phone, trying to make a quick buck. Ugh.

These are really good categories. You seemed to have nailed them all. I don't believe I've ever gotten the readers who've told me to say things really slowly though.
I waste no time in hanging up on useless readers when I call. I can tell fairly quickly if they are trying to milk it or just flat out horrible. I have no patience for the b.s. at all.
I've gotten that retrograde baloney too and most times when a reader asks questions, I just throw it back to them and say I don't know...what are they picking up.

Comparing my situation from other callers or even to the readers, makes me insane. I cannot, cannot stand when readers start to talk about themselves and waste my time and money. Ugh is right with this.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 05:28:02 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 07:52:15 PM »
I don't believe I've ever gotten the readers who've told me to say things really slowly though.

They're even worse than than the ones who do the slow talking. I finally remembered the reader I had a brain fart about - Visionary Ruby. She's the WORST violator of the slow talking. You call, and she asks you to say your name SLOWLY, 3 times! Then she does a wishy washy read and insists your questions have to be super specific for her to answer, essentially yes/no questions. And then when you say "bye" she'll very slowly start reciting her Keen extension (I hung up when I realized what was going on). I don't know who reads with and leaves feedback for her. Her feedback is on point, but she's AWFUL.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 12:44:15 AM »
I come to make sure my name isn’t brought up. Whew!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2018, 05:02:29 AM »
Ask Fran.  Hands down.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2020, 06:04:26 AM »
Meyer is the worst reader on CP and Elsa

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2020, 05:17:06 AM »
Suecreate on keen and anna kaye

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2020, 02:43:05 PM »
These readers aren't the worst in my entire life, just currently the worst.

Keen - Sea Shell. Tarot reader mostly who gives out numbers as if she is throwing out a lifeline but she can't possibly be saving you because even she doesn't know what the numbers mean. I tried her due to forum recommendations and the fact she was cheap. She'll flip her story on a dime once you feed her more information.

Keen - Psychic Medium Angie. She asked me a question that I refuse to answer because she should be working for me. I was nice about it and then she hung up on me. Saved me some money, TG! I also called customer service and got my money back from her.

Keen - Psychic Angel777. Provided a general pep talk through chat.

I found about two on Keen, perhaps three who were good. One guy in particular read for me in March. I had just started a new job. I didn't believe anything he said and most of the stuff was only actually confirmed just last month. He was right about everything. He is currently taking a break though.

anything