Author Topic: Worst reader  (Read 21922 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Worst reader
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 03:08:13 PM »
I hate to say it because she's so sweet...Intuitive Guidance with LC.

I think she'd be better as a therapist; however, she has zero psychic ability.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2020, 11:19:57 PM »
These readers aren't the worst in my entire life, just currently the worst.

Keen - Sea Shell. Tarot reader mostly who gives out numbers as if she is throwing out a lifeline but she can't possibly be saving you because even she doesn't know what the numbers mean. I tried her due to forum recommendations and the fact she was cheap. She'll flip her story on a dime once you feed her more information.

Keen - Psychic Medium Angie. She asked me a question that I refuse to answer because she should be working for me. I was nice about it and then she hung up on me. Saved me some money, TG! I also called customer service and got my money back from her.

Keen - Psychic Angel777. Provided a general pep talk through chat.

I found about two on Keen, perhaps three who were good. One guy in particular read for me in March. I had just started a new job. I didn't believe anything he said and most of the stuff was only actually confirmed just last month. He was right about everything. He is currently taking a break though.

Can you please pm me his name if you don’t want to share it here. Thank you! I’m glad he worked for you.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2020, 01:31:05 AM »
Ask Fran was horrible I read with her last year as I was new to this whole calling psychics thing thus I just assumed she’d be good. She literally told me my POI would return just to laugh at me. I’m laughing as I type this as this man still pursues me to this day. However, it wasn’t funny in the moment.

Other horrible readers in my opinion
Jennifer Moran (she’s not accurate at all and can be a bit standoffish)
TripleMoonGoddess (if you’ve read with her you know she’s just plain wrong and also not the nicest)
Spiritminded (never again)
Mariah- (I spent over $400 stupidly on this lady just for her to tell me to call her back the next day and sleep with a pen and paper next to me after she fed me a plethora of lies, she was my first psychic bear with me lol)
Queen Sunshine- (there’s nothing psychic or intuitive about this lady)
SiobanDarroch ( created a false narrative and ran with it despite me correcting her she tried to convince me she knew my situation better than I did)

I can’t remember the rest but these are just the ones that stood out to me lol.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 01:33:52 AM by Kaz »

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2020, 12:09:55 PM »
When I first started ...
triple moon goddess, mystic Haley, sister Julia lol tasaram I think is her name and the worst of them is  suecreate. She had me talking to her like she was the guy I was interested and it was soooooo weird. The weirdest reading I ever had. I was sad I wasted my little college money...

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2020, 03:01:17 AM »
I think my worst are sucreate, and rika from CP. suecreate was just so weird and nothing she said made sense and rika cussed me out because she thought I was hiding something from her when I would not answer her question.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2020, 04:34:06 AM »
Spiritminded
Jennifer Moran
Shaman Kira
Nicole 4 sees
Rika (CP)
Anyone on Kasamba & Asknow

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2020, 07:16:13 AM »
Judi on keen- rubbish
Phoenix rising - nonsense and negative
Angelic guidance- gave me verbatim the same comments during 2 readings under 2 different accounts mos apart.
Sky goddess soooo bad lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2020, 10:47:51 AM »
Too many to mention.... 99.0 % of them... Most are Empaths, can tell you past and present but not the future.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2020, 11:54:04 AM »
Wow I found Judi amazingly accurate

Offline russianred

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2020, 06:35:56 PM »
This thread is giving me flashbacks to my horrible binging around this time last year, just awful.  If they're available all of the time, that always seems to be a bad sign.  Ask Fran is terrible, isn't even really pretending to be a psychic.  I think she's my all-time worst.  Jennifer Moran snapped at me and was off the phone with me in like 30 seconds (at least she didn't waste my time).  Spiritminded also doesn't even really pretend to be psychic.  She is so negative and was wrong.  I don't remember paying much for those people though.  Karma Warrior was a complete jerk to me for daring to ask him what cards he was getting and wrong.  I know there are more I'm forgetting.

The worst value for me in the end was Kira.  She's so expensive and it's not even a phone reading (I prefer phone to chat).  She had some hits for me early on so I bought in, but the more I read with her, the more blatantly inaccurate she became.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2020, 07:29:34 PM »
Wow I found Judi amazingly accurate

Same.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2020, 08:03:14 PM »
This thread is giving me flashbacks to my horrible binging around this time last year, just awful.  If they're available all of the time, that always seems to be a bad sign.  Ask Fran is terrible, isn't even really pretending to be a psychic.  I think she's my all-time worst.  Jennifer Moran snapped at me and was off the phone with me in like 30 seconds (at least she didn't waste my time).  Spiritminded also doesn't even really pretend to be psychic.  She is so negative and was wrong.  I don't remember paying much for those people though.  Karma Warrior was a complete jerk to me for daring to ask him what cards he was getting and wrong.  I know there are more I'm forgetting.

The worst value for me in the end was Kira.  She's so expensive and it's not even a phone reading (I prefer phone to chat).  She had some hits for me early on so I bought in, but the more I read with her, the more blatantly inaccurate she became.

Yup I agree if they’re available all the time it’s a RED FLAG!! The good ones are either almost  always offline or always have a waitlist lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2020, 09:30:47 PM »
Emma Jane... giant ridiculous fairy tale and totally wrong
Judi's Inner Light... crock o' shiiiiiiiiiiit
Kelly Callaghan... told everyone pretty much the same thing for awhile there.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2020, 11:44:06 PM »
Emma Jane... giant ridiculous fairy tale and totally wrong
Judi's Inner Light... crock o' shiiiiiiiiiiit
Kelly Callaghan... told everyone pretty much the same thing for awhile there.

Agreed

Offline court1130

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2020, 02:25:32 PM »
Vincent(Psychic Source)- Gives no validations or insight, made no predictions and just gave unwanted advice. Also he very obviously keeps notes.

Nicole4sees(keen)-A miserable, terrible individual. Gives everyone the same negative reading of “your poi never wants to hear from you again” then hangs up before 3 minutes so you can’t leave a review. So not only does she suck as a psychic but she also sucks as a human.

Rehka(Bitwine)- Also usually just gives negative readings, annoyingly vague and makes no predictions.

I will also add Elizabeth of the Light to this list because she does the same thing: negative reader without any substance and cuts off before the 3 minute threshold so you cannot leave feedback.