Author Topic: Worst reader  (Read 21856 times)

Offline Sooshi

Worst reader
« on: December 22, 2017, 02:56:53 AM »
Who's the worst reader you've read with?

For me it has to be Ask Fran. She didn't even give me a reading. She just ate up my minutes trying to talk about everything BUT what I called about. It was nothing but stall tactics. She asks your name, how to pronounce it, where you're from then she'll tell you she has relatives there, no matter where you say you're from. It's all a big joke.

Anyone else come across an obvious charlatan that doesn't even try to give you a reading? Or what about scam artists? There's got to be a few of those.

Offline mystery123

Re: Worst reader
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 04:42:18 AM »
Ooh so many!!! I can't even remember names at this point.. . but the worst ones for me were who will write they are Clairvoyant and after 5 minutes on chat they will be like oh I am just a tarot reader! ugh!

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 08:25:30 AM »

this is a bad topic. there's no way this is an accurate question. it MIGHT be an accurate question to ask "good reader" but "worst reader" is impossible. it's more like please generate a list of the suckiest readers you've ever called.

most suck.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 09:32:35 AM »
Anyone from the $40/min category ;D they’re the worst of the worst scammers. Karma though.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 03:25:20 PM »

this is a bad topic. there's no way this is an accurate question. it MIGHT be an accurate question to ask "good reader" but "worst reader" is impossible. it's more like please generate a list of the suckiest readers you've ever called.

most suck.

Sorry you feel that way. You're not obligated to post on the topic. I think it's a good one. I didn't even get a reading from Ask Fran, at all. She told me nothing and just ate up my minutes sidetracking. I think that's way worse than someone that at least tries to give you reading even if they're dead wrong. I didn't know about Keen's refund policy at the time.

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 04:26:51 PM »
I'd have to give that accolade to CP readers

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 05:16:23 PM »
99.9% of the readers I've read with are in the 'worst" category. 

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 05:57:10 PM »
99.9% of the readers I've read with are in the 'worst" category.

;D ;D unfortunately that is true

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 06:31:13 PM »
I'd have to give that accolade to CP readers
100% agree. 1000% agree.

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 06:34:51 PM »

most suck.

Sorry you feel that way. You're not obligated to post on the topic. I think it's a good one. I didn't even get a reading from Ask Fran, at all. She told me nothing and just ate up my minutes sidetracking. I think that's way worse than someone that at least tries to give you reading even if they're dead wrong. I didn't know about Keen's refund policy at the time.

i was clearly kidding. i can't choose just one worst reader. i can't remember that many names. i can't even store that many names on my computer probably.

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 07:43:52 PM »
Im sorry she is not 10/min, but 8.5/min. LOl that is still $510 per hour.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 08:21:04 PM »
Yeah. California Psychics is corrupt. Stay far away from that site.

Offline peppie

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 09:31:36 PM »
There was one CP person who nailed it. Cecilia. Everything she said was 100% true. No fairy tales either.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE. even about the married guy.

I called her at the beginning of 2017.

Offline peppie

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 09:35:16 PM »
There was one CP person who nailed it. Cecilia. Everything she said was 100% true. No fairy tales either.

I just want to add that every other single person was horrible. I took people's advice on here and called Jeremiah. What a waste of a TON of money. I feel like I was someone else's guinea pig to confirm their readings for them.

candiednut

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 09:47:33 PM »

DId she give any details other than a negative reading? Some people on CP like to give negative readings alot without anything to prove they are connected to you