Author Topic: Any thoughts on Old Seraphim Harbinger????  (Read 8844 times)

Offline Member5

Re: Any thoughts on Old Seraphim Harbinger????
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2018, 02:17:28 AM »
I asked her about a non love related situation and can confirm she was completely wrong on it. She also told me I would not date or be interested in anyone else because even though I moved on from my old POI we would still end up back together. I am actually actively dating and seeing 3 men right now and so much has happened with old POI that unless a miracle happened I highly doubt I could ever look at him the same to ever develop any interest again. At this point we are barely friends. The first call to her she nailed him and told me he wasn't the only guy and it was good I walked away so not sure why she changed the story, but I will not be calling her again after this.

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2018, 02:34:41 AM »
Thanks member5 that was a good review..

Offline Member5

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 04:58:35 AM »
You're welcome. I am disappointed, I hate when I think I found a good reader and they aren't consistent. It was weird because I didn't say anything about the ex POI, I just asked if she saw me meeting anyone and she brought him up and then said all that. So much has happened between us and the way he has acted since I ended it that I know myself and that I could not ever entertain him again in that capacity. Honestly I don't even know if we could go back to the friendship we had, not anytime soon.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2019, 03:29:44 AM »
Any updates with this reader?? Success stories? I know it’s been a while since anyone has posted anything about this reader.

anything