Author Topic: Any thoughts on Old Seraphim Harbinger????  (Read 8847 times)

Offline lala1206

Any thoughts on Old Seraphim Harbinger????
« on: December 21, 2017, 04:00:53 PM »
Hello all,

Definitely not a newbie to this forum. I get readings here and there. I decided to try this reader because someone posted a thread. Last night, after going to bed my arranged call came thru. Now at first I was like who the hell is  this. The woman on the other end introduced herself as Debbie. I was a bit confused and quite honestly ready to hang up( she sounded tired and annoyed). BUT ! Thank goodness I finally recognized it was OLD Seraphim Harbinger( did not know her name was Debbie). This woman was on FIRE!. She read those cards like nobody's business. And her descriptions were so vivid and clear. Now, she couldve been throwing smoke up my a$@, but what she was saying was so true. So... does anyone have comments to share  on her skills, psychic abilities, future outcomes and verifications? Thanks

Offline Member5

Re: Any thoughts on Old Seraphim Harbinger????
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 06:43:59 PM »
She was totally right for me on two completely separate occassions about 2 different people/subjects.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 08:09:39 PM »
I was never able to catch her online but I had wanted to. I'd read somewhere she's good at getting final outcomes

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 11:01:17 PM »
I keep trying to catch her online but not having any luck. 

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 11:04:40 PM »
Oh my, could it be the power of the boards??  I have been trying to catch her online the last few days and there hasn't been a line.  I just clicked over to Keen and there are now 11 people in line. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 11:11:13 PM »
Oh my, could it be the power of the boards??  I have been trying to catch her online the last few days and there hasn't been a line.  I just clicked over to Keen and there are now 11 people in line.

If there are new people reading with her, please come back and share with us  :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 11:39:57 PM »
I do hope they share.

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 12:12:30 AM »
I am not much of one for waiting in line so not sure I'll ever read with her, but if I do I will let you know how it goes.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 01:51:12 AM »
When does she usually come online?

Offline lala1206

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 05:18:38 AM »
She is on now 12:16 am est. 8 people in cue. She was on the same time last night.

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 06:13:10 AM »
Just got off the phone with her. She's definitely not detailed. I asked if I'd hear from him. She Laid down some cards for a while (which I hate) and then said "not now". I was silent for a while and waited for her to elaborate- she didn't. I said "so...." and she said "I do see reconnection but not now."  I asked if it was far out and she said "not soon" I said thank you and got off the phone.

So who knows.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 06:45:17 AM »
Just got off the phone with her. She's definitely not detailed. I asked if I'd hear from him. She Laid down some cards for a while (which I hate) and then said "not now". I was silent for a while and waited for her to elaborate- she didn't. I said "so...." and she said "I do see reconnection but not now."  I asked if it was far out and she said "not soon" I said thank you and got off the phone.

So who knows.

The thing with tarot readings is that they can't tell you when exactly it will happen. It's just near future or future in general.
It's the same with miss Ann

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 01:18:42 PM »
"Not now" and "not soon" was the whole reading?  :o

Yep.  :-\

Offline Member5

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 03:13:45 AM »
The two separate things I asked her about, literally got confirmation the following day and 2 days after plus something she randomly mentioned happened as well. I did not ask her about any real long range things though. I was trying to be good but something came up so I am in her line to talk if she gets on tonight, so I will update as to whether she is correct as this is something that I can easily confirm within a week or so.

Offline whskers

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2018, 02:15:41 AM »
Any updates on her? :)

anything