Author Topic: I finally got a hold of Rachel Marie on Bitwine  (Read 14847 times)

ladya

Re: I finally got a hold of Rachel Marie on Bitwine
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2019, 01:26:41 PM »
She does, but she's not negative about it. Think, well he's not the guy for you.

Beware if she says something kind of negative in an overall positive prediction. It usually for me means a full blown shit storm. Lol.

Well said. Lol

Agreed. You just have to understand the way she says things. I’ve seen her give negative predictions and she’s told me not so rosy things in the past lol but it’s just her delivery and once you understand it, you’ll know what she means by certain things. I think she’s just overall a positive person so when she speaks she’s like that too. I like that about her. I can’t stand or be around negative people and if a reader has negative energy, I can feel it and it’s draining. She’s always been accurate on direct questions and pretty accurate overall for me. Her timeframes not so much.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 02:26:35 PM »
I agree. She has been correct for me and even if the picture takes a turn where its not so rosy.  She gives clear explanations and doesn't make it all gloom and doom.  I like that about readers who can deliver news and not make it feel like a punch in the gut.

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 01:25:45 AM »
Has she ever told anyone that she can’t predict contact as poi is so close to contacting? What does that mean!!

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 02:17:28 AM »
How do you even talk to her? I’ve been sitting here refreshing my page every second since she logged on and still can’t manage to get a hold of her lol

Offline Love-33

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 04:54:06 AM »
Yeah I remember struggling to talk to her as well. But tbh I still don’t reallly understand all the fuss about  this reader because for me she was such a fairy tale reader and not one thing happenned! In fact the opposite did
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 04:56:32 AM by Love-33 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 05:32:31 AM »
How do you even talk to her? I’ve been sitting here refreshing my page every second since she logged on and still can’t manage to get a hold of her lol

there is someone with the username Irinka1978 who chats with Rachel everyday I think:) we need tips from her as to how to get a hold of Rachel. Unlike mine, Irinka’s life must be so eventful that she feels the need for guidance so often. Lol!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 09:52:33 AM »
Seriously its like a luck game to catch her.  I swear each time i read with her she just logged on.  If i am waiting for a call to be done then it never happens.  I kid you not one time it was will i was driving.  I did a 10 min call.  Did speak to text to get my 2 questions in and read the info when i got home.  If it weren't for the fact that she gives me endless info I would have never done this.  It just so happen that i was going to but the notify button for her and she had just logged on.  No way i was passing that up. 🤣  Hopefully you will get thru soon. 🤞

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »
I wish she had a private site 😭

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 11:30:08 AM »
I wish she had a private site 😭

I am really surprised she doesn't.   Really don't think she needs the middle man (bitwine). Plus it would make it so much easier if people were able to schedule readings with her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2019, 04:09:34 PM »
RM does have her own site, I believe, but it's more of a blog site and she doesn't take readings from it at the moment. You can sign up to be notified or contact her through her twitter account.

http://www.psychicmn.com

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2019, 04:26:49 PM »
Yikes looks like she hasn't posted anything after 2016.  Definitely find her on twitter then. 👍

anything