Author Topic: Fiverr-Julieakers and Akashicsoul  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Fiverr-Julieakers and Akashicsoul
« on: March 26, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
Evening everyone.  I wanted to know if anyone has read with Julieakers and/or Akashicsoul from Fiverr. 

I haven’t seen a thread on here talking about them; however, they seem to have a good following and reviews.

Offline Ninacy

Re: Fiverr-Julieakers and Akashicsoul
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:17:48 PM »
I was wondering about Juliekers as well as her feedback looks promising. I have tried Akashicsoul in the past and I have a mixed experience--he is legit but won't answer questions about third parties and if they are karmically involved as it doesn't abide by his personal code of ethics. His reading was also shorter than expected given the question I asked--but nonetheless, I don't think he is a fraud.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 03:13:16 AM »
Thank you very much for responding to my post.
I read with Akashicsoul as well and he seems good like you said, but kinda made me feel off when he told me he doesn’t answer whether or not there is another person.  No offense, but that’s something that needs to be known.

Juliakers is extremely nice and calm.  I read with her last year and since then, her popularity has soared to the point of her being overbooked and having to stop orders to complete previous readings.  She is good at reading energies and doesn’t need names or bdays.  I guess I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with her readings that came true or that didn’t resonate with them.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 02:55:28 PM »
Xmm I feel tempted to try her out but I will ask her this time what she sees in my love life happening over the next 3 months as no psychic so far has gotten my love life right.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 03:57:33 PM »
Thank you very much for responding to my post.
I read with Akashicsoul as well and he seems good like you said, but kinda made me feel off when he told me he doesn’t answer whether or not there is another person.  No offense, but that’s something that needs to be known.

Juliakers is extremely nice and calm.  I read with her last year and since then, her popularity has soared to the point of her being overbooked and having to stop orders to complete previous readings.  She is good at reading energies and doesn’t need names or bdays.  I guess I wanted to know if anyone had any experiences with her readings that came true or that didn’t resonate with them.
Some readers are weird about stuff like that. They don't want to encroach on another person by talking about the third person in the mix. We hire them to tell us things we don't know, can't find the answers on our own, or are constantly being lied to, so we can't prove anything. I avoid readers who have standards like that.

anything