Author Topic: I finally got a hold of Rachel Marie on Bitwine  (Read 14849 times)

Offline Love-33

I finally got a hold of Rachel Marie on Bitwine
« on: December 20, 2017, 11:29:04 PM »
Hi guys

So I have finally been able to catch Rachel Marie on Bitwine. I really wanted to try her because I read so many reviews that were good about this lady.
The reading was a very positive outcome but realistic.

Has she ever given a negative outcome though to anyone? Lol. Just wondering...

If you guys have read with her please your review is more than welcome

Offline sawthelight

Re: I finally got a hold of Rachel Marie on Bitwine
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 11:49:50 PM »
I feel she’s a bit of a fairytale but who knows

Offline Love-33

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 11:29:11 AM »
Hi guys

So I have finally been able to catch Rachel Marie on Bitwine. I really wanted to try her because I read so many reviews that were good about this lady.
The reading was a very positive outcome but realistic.

Has she ever given a negative outcome though to anyone? Lol. Just wondering...

If you guys have read with her please your review is more than welcome

When does she typically come on? I've never used Bitwine so I'm unfamiliar with how to operate or even tell when someone is online with this service.

I have no idea I saw her online around 7pm (London time) yesterday so I quickly pressed the chat button because she usually becomes 'busy' fairly quickly.
Well it's easy if someone is online the chat button is green and if they are not online you have no option to start the chat with them, the button is grey. Like on Keen

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 01:29:26 PM »
I heard great reviews about her too so I tried her in May. She was wrong about the way a relationship was going to play out. Her, Scott Angel, and Lady P (Whom I adore) were dead wrong about how the outcome would go. They were positive, but the outcome was pretty negative. Im reading my transcript from Rachel now, and it was so nice! She said that we connected for a reason, that we are meant to be together.

He slept with me and didnt call me again for months lol  I was shocked!! I just knew they were right, and that if I didnt give it a try with him I'd regret it. My intuition was telling me otherwise, but I ignored it.

So maybe she works well for others, but in this case, totally wrong for me.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 01:51:35 PM »
I heard great reviews about her too so I tried her in May. She was wrong about the way a relationship was going to play out. Her, Scott Angel, and Lady P (Whom I adore) were dead wrong about how the outcome would go. They were positive, but the outcome was pretty negative. Im reading my transcript from Rachel now, and it was so nice! She said that we connected for a reason, that we are meant to be together.

He slept with me and didnt call me again for months lol  I was shocked!! I just knew they were right, and that if I didnt give it a try with him I'd regret it. My intuition was telling me otherwise, but I ignored it.

Yeah it seems that she gives positive outcomes to everyone lol!

I don't take her reading seriously, it's too sugar coated I think for the outcome.

Have you tried miss Ann?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 02:22:17 PM »
Leona  was definitely wrong for me 2 months ago in outcome but i do like  sophea, psychicreader, miss ann, and christine. Julia caliope is hardly on but shes been spot on for me too.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 02:54:44 PM »
Rachel is super sugar coated! Her words felt like a big hug! lol  On another forum I've read that she's been pretty accurate for other people, but for me NOPE!   I LOVE Miss Ann! I've had three readings with her so far. She said something yesterday that described my emotional state so well that I had to take a step back and look at myself like damn.... is that how you look to other people? Pull it together, chill out!!  lol
Shes been spot on with present stuff, and her short term predictions have panned out for me. Just hoping that the outcome she's describing will actually work out that way.

I don't take her reading seriously, it's too sugar coated I think for the outcome.

Have you tried miss Ann?

candiednut

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 04:35:30 PM »
She gave me a negative outcome, but her positive prediction didn't happen either so I guess I shouldn't take the negative one seriously lol. That's the good thing about innacurate psychics, the good doesn't happen but the bad probably won't happen either
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:39:45 PM by candiednut »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 04:37:58 PM »
She gave me a negative outcome, but her positive prediction didn't happen either so I guess I shouldn't taken the negative one seriously lol. That's the good thing about innacurate psychics, the good doesn't happen but the bad probably won't happen either

Exactly 😂

Offline Love-33

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 07:30:36 PM »
Rachel is super sugar coated! Her words felt like a big hug! lol  On another forum I've read that she's been pretty accurate for other people, but for me NOPE!   I LOVE Miss Ann! I've had three readings with her so far. She said something yesterday that described my emotional state so well that I had to take a step back and look at myself like damn.... is that how you look to other people? Pull it together, chill out!!  lol
Shes been spot on with present stuff, and her short term predictions have panned out for me. Just hoping that the outcome she's describing will actually work out that way.

Have you tried miss Ann?

Good to hear! She has been the most accurate in my situation so far. When I thought that things were dead, she said no he will change his mind. I was like yeah whatever... and guess what she was right, I was shocked

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2018, 11:19:00 PM »
I do know they control whether their status is “online” “busy” or “offline” meaning they have those three options to choose from. When they’re on a chat, it will show as “busy” as well as when they purposely set themselves on busy. So they might leave their status as busy alllll day/night and just not change it.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:55:46 AM by marciamia »

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 04:25:07 AM »
She's really hard to catch because she had some clients that have been with her for years and will basically hover and reload her page... She tells me even she's kind of like "that was fast" sometimes - get on the mobile alerts and just try to have the page open.

She had given me both positive and negative, but when she's negative she always presents it in a positive way - e.g. Well look girl he's not the one you're meant to be with but while that fit is working on himself have fun! And things like: you won't hear from him at all this week. Lol

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 06:01:39 AM »
Does she ever give negative predictions? She gave me a very pie in the sky prediction for my ex....I really doubt it

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 11:32:15 AM »
She does, but she's not negative about it. Think, well he's not the guy for you.

Beware if she says something kind of negative in an overall positive prediction. It usually for me means a full blown shit storm. Lol.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 12:34:58 PM »
She does, but she's not negative about it. Think, well he's not the guy for you.

Beware if she says something kind of negative in an overall positive prediction. It usually for me means a full blown shit storm. Lol.

Well said. Lol

anything