Author Topic: Anastasia Christine  (Read 20669 times)

Offline Arigirl

Re: Anastasia Christine
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2019, 10:20:29 PM »
I spoke to her a few weeks ago, I unfortunately don't think we connected very well. She answered my questions very briefly in 1-2 sentences (a few words) and couldn't provide much detail. Her reading didn't necessarily conflict with my other readings (only time will tell I guess) but it was very general and could apply to many situations I feel. Overall, she was pleasant and I could tell she really wanted to help.

Imnotsure

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 01:39:53 AM »
seemed to resonate with my situation. But gave me predictions that I am not sure if they will come true.
Has anyone had her predictions manifest in the time given?

Offline SarahM

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 03:52:46 AM »
She nailed the present with me, amazing empath, however I don't think predictions are her thing. However so far nothing any psychic has predicted has happened for me, even with the heavy hitters, so she's not the only one...

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2019, 04:13:40 AM »
What does she mean when she says the
Poi will open their Sacral chakra?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 01:55:42 PM »
I’m not impressed at all sorry. Very vague and just seemed to go along with what I was saying.

beachgal214

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 03:01:49 PM »
I think she mentioned sacral chakra to me too - meaning it was not just a physical connection but it was emotional too.

Imnotsure

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 11:50:38 PM »
I think she mentioned sacral chakra to me too - meaning it was not just a physical connection but it was emotional too.

Okay she said sacral chakra to me as well..

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2019, 12:15:31 AM »

Okay she said sacral chakra to me as well..

She said my poi will open his sacral chakra mid November and will contact me, no contact at all

Offline sexyp

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »
does she tell everyone this sakra chakra stuff?

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2019, 01:31:28 PM »
I’m on the fence on her. Took her off my favorites. She wasn’t definitely wrong, just short and general so really hard to verify. Stuff like “he’s got a lot going on.” That is likely true, but also pretty much describes being an adult. Regarding the sacral chakra stuff- that’s the chakra that controls hidden desires, especially sex, so it’s likely it comes up a lot in romantic readings if you believe in it. Not saying one way or another on whether she is accurate with it, just providing info that there are only seven commonly referenced chakras (though there are actually many more that most casual students don’t know about). You might also hear about heart chakra (what you’d expect), solar plexus (self confidence) or throat (if you need to communicate). Hope that helps. FWIW I don’t recall that she’s ever talked to me about chakras.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2019, 04:40:40 PM »
She told me the same about Sacred/Sacral Chakra and its very strong. He is sorting things out in his life and see future together by the end of this yr. This is totally BS and so far from the reality.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2019, 05:12:16 PM »

Every chakra deals with some form of emotional energy and when balanced, allows those emotions to flow. The sacral chakra is more about primal sexual energy than love. This chakra deals with emotions like anger, depression, addiction, guilt, blame etc... So to unblock this charka would be to release these feelings. which is good, but they don't mean love emotions, that's the heart chakra. A full balance of chakras are important.    Sacral would typically mean more physical, lustful.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 02:11:10 AM »
I got throat chakra and solar chakra and he did in fact contact a few hours later. Interesting I didn't get sacral since we were intimate later that day lmao.

Offline russianred

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2020, 10:51:15 PM »
Any more info about her? I've spoken to her a couple of times. She was one of the best at getting me to understand what she believes is going on in POI's head and how his way of dealing with problems suffers from mine. Prediction matches what almost everyone else has said.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2020, 12:10:59 AM »
In my last read with her a week or 2 ago she got head and throat chakra. Interestingly she said it would be moving into the heart chakra and well I made him admit his feelings Saturday and he is now talking about distant future with me.