Author Topic: Anastasia Christine  (Read 20476 times)

Offline whskers

Anastasia Christine
« on: December 19, 2017, 04:36:59 PM »
I’ve read some members in the board have good things to say about AC but just wondering if there are more feedbacks about her? 

Offline mignnone

Re: Anastasia Christine
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 08:02:49 PM »
I like reading with her. She’s nice and honest. I think she’s good for current situation but I won’t hold on to timeframes. She’s usually right but not 100%

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:49:21 PM »
So hard to find people good with predictions

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 12:03:31 AM »
I called her a lot back in 08' & 09' - I finally figured out that she is not good with predictions.  However, as the previous poster stated, she is good with current situations and feelings.  Very nice person.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 09:57:32 PM »
Bumping this cause I read with her on 2 different POI and I do like her. She’s more of an Empath though, she gave predictions but I don’t trust those lol
Anyone read with her?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »
I like her! She's good with the current situation I think.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 11:56:00 PM »
I love her. She is so nice! She calms me down. Love the empath part. But I wonder when she give the small predictions are they gonna come to pass. Like I love knowing what he is thinking but when I want to put a prediction on it I wonder if she is the best to go to. BUT I LOVE HER.  Kinda torn and want other opinions.

Offline kumamon

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
I like her a lot and she is very quick and very reasonable and not giving you false hopes

Offline joyjoy

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2019, 03:09:05 PM »
I read with her last week and my urgency now is getting answers on time--she answered my question and was really insightful and helpful.  Seemed like a great reader.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2019, 03:57:12 PM »
she matched all the other heavy hitters for me. i didnt ask for predictions but she gave me one that is consistent with uli, mattie, kisha, lady P, gaylene

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2019, 05:09:08 PM »
I only ask 1-3 weeks out and she has been spot on with timing so far. I’m trying to not call her much because she’s been so accurate I don’t want to ruin it.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2019, 10:51:54 PM »
I've read with her a couple times and I really like her. She's a great empath, and you can tell she honestly wants what's best for you. She gave me positive readings, and they've resonated. In one call I had after I had a disagreement with my POI, she really picked up all the emotions, and really gave me a heart-to-heart about what was going on. I honestly felt like it was over for us, but she assured me things would be smoothed over in around a week, and at the time, I totally couldn't see that happening. But it did, I heard from him like she said I would and it was really surprising. Fingers crossed her big prediction comes through though!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 01:03:24 PM »
Bumping this! And getting updates.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2019, 02:04:25 PM »
I know I just posted about her a few days ago, but I had a call with her recently, and was not as happy as I was before with her? It felt really meh, and was different than what she was saying before, it was very generic and next to no detail. It wasn't a negative reading, just not a good vibe from her overall, and felt like she couldn't be bothered. Maybe she was having a rough day.  I dunno, I probably won't read with her again.

Paulina93

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2019, 08:25:37 PM »
Updates?

anything