Author Topic: Aries Intuition - Reconciliation Outcomes  (Read 6986 times)

Offline Lyssa

Aries Intuition - Reconciliation Outcomes
« on: December 19, 2017, 08:46:52 AM »
Hi all. I know there are quite a few posts about kisha on this site, but I am just wondering about anyone's experience with her positive relationship outcomes? Thanks in advance for responses!

Offline maroonlight

Re: Aries Intuition - Reconciliation Outcomes
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 11:05:27 PM »
Kisha was 100% wrong for me regarding my last POI. It wasn't reconciliation, but it was a guy I really liked and I asked if he would pursue a relationship with me. She told me by the winter of this year that we would be committed. This was back in April. We haven't spoke since May and he now has a girlfriend.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 04:10:31 AM »
Same with me.  She was wrong. Her outcome changed the longer I called.  From yes he would come forward and want a commitment and we'd be in a relationship and gave me 1 and 2. She thought either december or January and february.  Then by October, she was telling me he would offer a commitment but it wouldn't be what I wanted, kinda half ass and not serious.  Niether has happened.  We see each other occasionally in passing and there is NO interest from him. He's nice, but thats it.  She was also wrong a few years ago about my ex.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 05:06:27 AM »
I talked to Kisha not too long ago and she didn’t seem to pick up on my situation. I can’t even remember what she said anymore and it was so off that I threw my notes away. Have you tried Abundant Visions?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 05:59:31 AM »
Same with me.  She was wrong. Her outcome changed the longer I called.  From yes he would come forward and want a commitment and we'd be in a relationship and gave me 1 and 2. She thought either december or January and february.  Then by October, she was telling me he would offer a commitment but it wouldn't be what I wanted, kinda half ass and not serious.  Niether has happened.  We see each other occasionally in passing and there is NO interest from him. He's nice, but thats it.  She was also wrong a few years ago about my ex.

Was anyone right? LOL

My prediction is about reconciliation with my boyfriend of 6 years who broke up with me out of the blue right after starting graduate school. Still so heartbroken. I tried Kisha, because after reading everyone's posts about her, I figured that if anyone was going to finally tell me its really over, it would be her, but nope. She also sees him coming back...

Noone was right except soulful journeys and Happy2174. They said he wasn't coming back
.I held on to this guy for a long time because 99% of them said he was coming back.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 08:17:50 AM »
Dont ever read with this woman, so mean she has an attitude. not because she gave me negative reading, but because her voice tone was so mean and lazy

Lol calm your T..ts. Just because you didn't like her reading style it doesn't mean that she is a bad reader for everyone. You are just bitter she didn't gave you what you want to hear.

Anyways, back to her romantic oucomes, she wasn't so right for me either regarding the ex I asked her about 3 years ago. She said he didn't have any strong feelings for me (probably right) but that he would contact in 3 months or number 3--fast forward 3 years have passed ever since and nada which was way too long to hold on to somebody and I don't really get this number thing her and other readers use. I prefer not to be given such timelines if the reader him/herself is clueless about what this number refers to.

In a nutshell, I don't think she was a complete waste of money, but I don't think I will read with her again, solely based on future accuracy.

Offline jas

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 11:32:53 AM »

Was anyone right? LOL

My prediction is about reconciliation with my boyfriend of 6 years who broke up with me out of the blue right after starting graduate school. Still so heartbroken. I tried Kisha, because after reading everyone's posts about her, I figured that if anyone was going to finally tell me its really over, it would be her, but nope. She also sees him coming back...

Noone was right except soulful journeys and Happy2174. They said he wasn't coming back
.I held on to this guy for a long time because 99% of them said he was coming back.

Yep, I agree that Soulful is good - she has been very helpful for me as well.

Offline jas

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 11:37:04 AM »
Dont ever read with this woman, so mean she has an attitude. not because she gave me negative reading, but because her voice tone was so mean and lazy

You could interpret her tone as mean and lazy but I choose to see her as very laid back.  Tone is not a reason to discredit someone.  Kisha didn't work for me, she throws out to many numbers which could mean days, weeks or years, therefore, not for me. 

Most accurate outcomes have been Astrowing, Soulful Journeys, Silvana Leone.

Offline jas

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 02:56:07 PM »
Yes, I do understand her tone as I spoke with her several times - her tone is flat, no doubt about that.  Putting tone aside, how was the overall reading?  Did anything she said come to fruition?  Was she accurate on the present?  It is those elements that I look for in a review.  She works well for many people here, just not for me.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2020, 03:37:15 AM »
So these reconciliation readings.....does she pick them up in general readings or are these specific questions readings?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2020, 03:49:57 AM »
Thanks Professor
I hope you get a positive reading as well.
I did a general and a specific since the topic came up in the general a few days prior

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 05:32:55 AM »
So these reconciliation readings.....does she pick them up in general readings or are these specific questions readings?

She picked up on it in a general reading for me but also in a specific question I asked via text when she was still offering those. She nailed our dynamic and the current situation. She said reconciliation won't be instant, it'll be a journey and we will need to work through our issues together and talk things out, but I'll also have to choose between my POI and someone new. She said in the end, it'd ultimately be up to me and the challenge would be deciding what I want since both dynamics would be pretty different. Can't validate predictions yet unfortunately.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2020, 03:34:10 AM »
Where did her other thread go?!? I was posting about my reading and then it was gone....did I hide it from myself somehow?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2020, 08:45:45 AM »
Where did her other thread go?!? I was posting about my reading and then it was gone....did I hide it from myself somehow?

No, you dont. It's gone. Told them not to play with me.

Clearly you are still an idiot. Go think you control stuff in your mirror again.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2020, 11:48:07 AM »

No, you dont. It's gone. Told them not to play with me.

Clearly you are still an idiot. Go think you control stuff in your mirror again.

shut up you small people. how much money you make per month.

😂😂😂