Author Topic: My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.  (Read 40144 times)

Offline Love2020

Re: My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2018, 09:26:34 PM »
I have had a few readings with Rachel and although what she says makes sooooo sooo much sense, I have yet to hear from him unfortunately :(

11jlady

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2018, 01:40:35 AM »
@omggirlitsher: Lol I know right. Once you've actually healed or began to heal, they come back in to destroy you once more......maybe twice more........maybe 50 times more..................until there is no more. :)

Offline star1

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2018, 01:50:13 AM »
So readers on here believe that you can get any person you want back in your life, ex/friend/POI - just by moving on and not thinking of them??

Offline star1

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2018, 02:13:23 AM »
So readers on here believe that you can get any person you want back in your life, ex/friend/POI - just by moving on and not thinking of them??

I had more than one psychic give me that advice. Not just saying to let go for my own good or so I can move on, but as a strategy to get the ex to come back. They teach this as a strategy and that way if it doesn't happen they can say...oh you were thinking about them too much.

Or the old "move on and your ex will come back, and if he doesn't come back? Well, at least you moved on, anyway".

Offline star1

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »

I had more than one psychic give me that advice. Not just saying to let go for my own good or so I can move on, but as a strategy to get the ex to come back. They teach this as a strategy and that way if it doesn't happen they can say...oh you were thinking about them too much.

Or the old "move on and your ex will come back, and if he doesn't come back? Well, at least you moved on, anyway".

Yup. They are full of platitudes and excuses.

Lol. Yeah.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2018, 11:12:29 PM »
Wasn’t sure where to post this ... but here we go .
I  finally let go and focused on my life.

And guess what. He came back .

He wants to try again and see where things go.

Sceptical for sure at this point!

Offline star1

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2018, 11:15:09 PM »
Wasn’t sure where to post this ... but here we go .
I  finally let go and focused on my life.

And guess what. He came back .

He wants to try again and see where things go.

Sceptical for sure at this point!

I'm happy for you that your ex came back, but I still think it's pot luck, and not about this "letting go" malarkey. He obviously had deep feelings for you all along, and it took him a while to realise that he really did want you in his life.

11jlady

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2018, 04:32:08 AM »
Either he started missing you and your relationship and came to some realizations, learned some lessons OR nothing else worked out for him and he can't be alone and that's the reason he came back. It really just depends. This whole letting go and then they come back thing isn't guaranteed. However, there IS some legit truths about it because it's one of the universal laws of attraction. I do believe in predestination though as well. I believe both predestination and free will coexist at the same time. So for example..........if it was predestined for you and so and so to be together, then regardless of any free will choices made in the interim, it's going to happen. If not, they ain't comin back because you were meant for someone else. I believe certain events are predestined and other things are left up to free will. From what I've observed throughout my life, that's how it appears to be.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2018, 01:27:52 PM »
Either he started missing you and your relationship and came to some realizations, learned some lessons OR nothing else worked out for him and he can't be alone and that's the reason he came back. It really just depends. This whole letting go and then they come back thing isn't guaranteed. However, there IS some legit truths about it because it's one of the universal laws of attraction. I do believe in predestination though as well. I believe both predestination and free will coexist at the same time. So for example..........if it was predestined for you and so and so to be together, then regardless of any free will choices made in the interim, it's going to happen. If not, they ain't comin back because you were meant for someone else. I believe certain events are predestined and other things are left up to free will. From what I've observed throughout my life, that's how it appears to be.

I tend to agree with this.... There might be some truth to letting go of the energy and them coming back but I also think there's truth in the NC rule and many other rules out there of breakups that work for different people and ultimately what matters is whether it lasts and is healthy long-term! 

Offline star1

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
But have these people "let their exes go?". Letting them go means moving on, not having readings, not on this forum asking about things that people that haven't moved on have asked. If you've moved on from your ex, it means you've let them go and aren't interested in a reconnect anymore in my eyes. These people have taken their ex back or contemplating it.. That's not letting them go. Also, I'm not knocking Kristina but she hasn't really "moved on". She's still been posting and asking about Yona and the situation with her ex boyfriend at the time (which I want to make clear I am not knocking, it's upto her and she is a nice user who I don't mean this to come out the wrong way). Some people kid themselves that they've moved on, but it's like a dog with a bone getting bored. You keep waving the bone in it's face and pulling it away from the dog, it'll give up. When you throw the bone and leave the dog to it, the dog will go after the bone.

Sometimes someone will have moved on from an ex, and the ex comes back and they think, "actually. Why not? Let's see where it goes this time, if it has anything better to offer than before", but I think that that's different to some of these people who haven't moved on deep down. Sometimes we think we have let somebody go, but deep down subconsciously - we haven't.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:06:11 PM by star1 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2018, 02:52:20 PM »
But have these people "let their exes go?". Letting them go means moving on, not having readings, not on this forum asking about things that people that haven't moved on have asked. If you've moved on from your ex, it means you've let them go and aren't interested in a reconnect anymore in my eyes. These people have taken their ex back or contemplating it.. That's not letting them go. Also, I'm not knocking Kristina but she hasn't really "moved on". She's still been posting and asking about Yona and the situation with her ex boyfriend at the time (which I want to make clear I am not knocking, it's upto her and she is a nice user who I don't mean this to come out the wrong way). Some people kid themselves that they've moved on, but it's like a dog with a bone getting bored. You keep waving the bone in it's face and pulling it away from the dog, it'll give up. When you throw the bone and leave the dog to it, the dog will go after the bone.

Sometimes someone will have moved on from an ex, and the ex comes back and they think, "actually. Why not? Let's see where it goes this time, if it has anything better to offer than before", but I think that that's different to some of these people who haven't moved on deep down. Sometimes we think we have let somebody go, but deep down subconsciously - we haven't.

So true. When I move on, I completely lose interest.

Offline whskers

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2018, 02:52:57 PM »
I usually don’t comment on people’s opinion... but I just have to say, this post, is so insensitive. Kristina is sharing her experience with psychics as it relates to her boyfriend. Who is anyone to judge who has moved on or not.

Offline star1

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2018, 02:54:03 PM »
I usually don’t comment on people’s opinion... but I just have to say, this post, is so insensitive. Kristina is sharing her experience with psychics as it relate to her boyfriend. Who is anyone to judge who has moved on or not.

I don't care. You have an issue with me because I wouldn't remove a post of yours. I haven't said anything wrong and I said that Kristina can do what she wants it's none of my business. Stop trying to cause trouble woman. You also tried giving me unsolicited advice before. I'm stating the truth, that a few people on here have said that they've "moved on" when they haven't if they're really honest. I'm not being personal and I even pm'ed kristina after the post to ensure I wasn't meaning to be offensive with her. Sometimes things online come across worse than they are.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:03:18 PM by star1 »

Offline star1

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2018, 02:55:11 PM »

So true. When I move on, I completely lose interest.

Exactly, I think sometimes we don't always know what our subconscious is doing.

For example a person I know has posted on the board that she's letting go, yet when I spoke to her recently she told me that she'd beat anyone up who went near her POI, lol. It's denial. It's like when people go on Facebook after a breakup and go that they're single and they're loving it and carefree. Guarantee you most of the time they're hurt.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 04:39:44 PM by star1 »

11jlady

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2018, 07:37:18 PM »
In my opinion, letting go doesn't mean you stop caring about a person. Letting to doesn't even mean you stop loving the person. Letting go means you are giving them space and allowing them to carry on with their lives without your interference and also you moving forward to see where your life takes you.

I long ago let go of one of my exes that I loved very much. He is now married and has a son. However, I STILL think about him sometimes and I miss him too. He was a great soul. That doesn't mean I haven't let him go because I did a long while ago and was in two relationships since.

Letting go just means you don't sit around waiting for a person and carry on. Letting go means letting go of the pain that creates a block for you and prevents you from carrying on with your life.

Letting go means letting go of the fantasy or ideas you had of building a life with said person and accepting that it will not happen at this time, if ever. Letting go means allowing yourself to move forward and experience other things.

You can still love and care about someone even though you've let go of other things. That's just been my experience. 

anything