Author Topic: My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.  (Read 40156 times)

Offline YellowLove

My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.
« on: December 17, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
So I waited post two months since he came back to type up this update as I wanted to make sure things were on a standing ground. My ex dumped me back in Dec. of 2016. About a week later, he was in a relationship with someone else. It crushed me to no end. I did the classic dumpee thing of begging, crying, and of course: resorted to psychics. It cost me a lot of money and that was a time where emotionally I was just feeling gutted & worthless, for lack of better term. I mean we were together for a year roughly and I will say two months before that happened, I did feel like he was distancing himself and I did feel neglected, but I just kept telling myself how it was just me since I'm always usually thinking the worst.

Well anyways, I would say that I had a psychic addiction. It even got to the point where I'd research heavily on the "best" psychics to make sure that the reading was quite accurate. Long story short though, I read with a certain psychic who I would say was more bang on with her accuracy than any others. I'll bring her up later. In May, I got in contact with my ex after not have spoken to each other for around 5 months at that point to let him know that although what he did was grimy, I forgave him and I didn't want to be on a hatred standpoint. We did text for a few days, but then stopped. He was still in a relationship and I was not trying to intervene. Friendship was all it would be and we did state that we'd always be friends. I was at peace with things and ready to move on.

In June, I met another guy who I was extremely smitten with. He was handsome, tall, charming, and had an old-soul approach to him. Finally, things just seemed awesome...or so I thought. In my head, he was everything I'd ever wanted...but in reality, he wasn't. I mean he still is a great person, but he did self-admit that he was bad at communication. I could also tell that he was just about himself and mainly what he could get out in things...so I had to let him ago.

August rolls around and I'm at the standstill. I was still feeling ultra depressed and I was in the standpoint in where I wanted to go ahead and start up things for the 2018 year. I wanted to really become a better version of myself and was getting super big into the law of attraction, manifestation, and I had even bought myself some tarot cards (Morgan-Greer deck is my favorite). So until mid Oct. I was just feeling at peace and astonished at the fact in how far I've come in such little time. Around this time, I had stopped the bulk of psychic readings and was really trusting within myself.

Oct rolls around and I swear almost ALL my exes were getting in contact with me. I felt this was a test from the universe in how much I had grown and I was dismissing all of them. I didn't have any feelings for them anyways, so it was all good. Well then, THE EX that I was so in love with and who was the person that had me start this self-journey from late 2016 got in contact with me in expressing his remorse, regret, etc. He had dumped the other girl way beforehand as she didn't treat him right. I won't get into details, but he felt it was a karma for what he had done to me. We talked for about 2 weeks before we saw each other. When I first seen him it was like...all that love just came rushing back. We both admitted how we still missed the other, and after a deep heart to heart talk and tears and what not, we've decided on rekindling things.

I'll admit, it's easier now but even in the beginning...well really the midst of us starting over, it was still hard...and even heartwrenching. It even got to the point where we were like, maybe things are just WAY too damage for us to try and maybe we should move on. Well, luckily we're two dedicated ppl and we are working on our flaws individually while also working on ourselves on a couple's standpoint. We also just got a puppy and I am relocating to be with him soon. I know this sounds like we're going supersonic fast, but I can promise you we're not, and I encourage everyone who wants to get back with their ex to just truly let go, b/c regardless if they do happen to come back or not, you really want to become a better you. You're the only person that you have control over...remember that :)

Now to jump back, I have to give the psychic Rachel Marie ultra credit for this. She was 97% correct on how things would go, from us briefly talking in May, to them splitting up in the Fall, to him reaching out and us rekindling things later this year...and how he would be incredibly authentic with everything. You can find her on bitwine here: http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/250631-rachelmarie. I say 97% b/c she did say in May he'd initiate contact with me, when it was really me, but overall, she nailed it. She can be quite wrong with time also, but in the grand scheme of things, I'm still just blown away about how things are now and just overall feeling grateful for things.

Offline Love-33

Re: My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 06:08:16 PM »
So good to read this! Do you have any other psychics from bitwine that you would recommend and who were right in your situation? (Everytime I try to read with Rachel Marie she is 'busy' lol). Is it you who also read with lily oak?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 06:27:40 PM »
So good to read this! Do you have any other psychics from bitwine that you would recommend and who were right in your situation? (Everytime I try to read with Rachel Marie she is 'busy' lol). Is it you who also read with lily oak?

I did read with Lily Oak, she was ultimately wrong. During that time I figured she was right b/c it seemed as if we'd never get back together, but luck have it, we did.

Here were others that were right (or right in some fashion):
Siobhan Darroch - She nailed that Fall they'd split and how we'd reconcile later this year.
Maharaani - she was also bang on like Rachel. She knew they'd split by the end of the month that they actually split in. She also knew that he'd reach out and that communication & us rekindling would be slow yet progress.
Psychic Diana Hart - she was wrong on the month, but overall right on the outcome.
Neil BlacknWhite - he knew that he hadn't moved on; however, he was wrong on some aspects. I'd say he was more of like 65% right with my case.

I'm sure there are more...maybe...that's how I feel; however I'd need to dig deeper within my account and I'm about to start on some homework now.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 06:36:46 PM »
Thank you! :) I think I'll try Siobhan Darroch...
My fave (so far) on bitwine is Miss Ann, did you read with her?
Also I think you recommended pixie dust once, would you still recommend her or was she wrong? I've been hesitating about reading with her

Lily oak I like her but realized she interprets cards wrongly sometimes. I don't rely on her much anymore.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 06:40:48 PM »
Siobhan sucked for me. Cold reader I thought

Miss Ann is the best..

Rachel Marie is good as well but thought she was bit of a fairytale but glad to hear she might not be lol

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2017, 06:50:35 PM »
Also I think you recommended pixie dust once, would you still recommend her or was she wrong? I've been hesitating about reading with her

Lily oak I like her but realized she interprets cards wrongly sometimes. I don't rely on her much anymore.

I did read with miss ann and she was right that the smitten guy wasn't going to be an long-term relationship type thing; however, with her reading it almost sounded like gibberish in a sense. It's weird, even reading back on it. Pixie, is notoriously good with signs. Like she knew my mom is a Fire sign, that my dad is an earth sign. No name or anything given to her. I think she's WAY better as a medium than a psychic if you ask me. Like if you want to gain messages from your grandfather or whomever on the other side, she's incredibly good with that.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2017, 06:51:55 PM »
Oh well... actually I'll just not read with anyone else for now and save some money. Miss Ann predicted earlier this month that I will be meeting with my POI. I couldn't believe it at all and earlier this week he said we will... after almost 4months without seeing each other and not talking to each other, he thinks it sounds good to catch up. (We are both going back to our home countries for the holidays so can't meet up now).he said in January when we both come back. I'm a bit afraid because the reason why we stopped seeing each other was him realizing he wasn't ready for another committed relationship yet (after being cheated on by his ex). I guess I'll just wait and see. I'll go without any high expectations, just have a fun moment with him and see how things will evolve.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 06:55:53 PM by Love-33 »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2017, 06:53:31 PM »

I did read with miss ann and she was right that the smitten guy wasn't going to be an long-term relationship type thing; however, with her reading it almost sounded like gibberish in a sense. It's weird, even reading back on it. Pixie, is notoriously good with signs. Like she knew my mom is a Fire sign, that my dad is an earth sign. No name or anything given to her. I think she's WAY better as a medium than a psychic if you ask me. Like if you want to gain messages from your grandfather or whomever on the other side, she's incredibly good with that.

Thanks for your review. So did pixie tell you that you and your ex would get back together?

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »

Thanks for your review. So did pixie tell you that you and your ex would get back together?

Sorry, I had to go back to her transcript. She was wrong...she even told me to "let go of the idea of him returning back in my life". On a medium standpoint, she did get some personal things (non-relationship) in something that confirmed it was my grandfather. Hence why I say, she's best to be used as a medium moreso than a psychic.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 07:12:46 PM »
Thank you very much for looking back at the transcript, you save me some money here haha!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.

I'll post an update too in a couple months or so, hopefully as positive as yours haha. I'll stick to miss Ann only as she is the only one who nailed every event so far

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 07:19:08 PM »
Thank you very much for looking back at the transcript, you save me some money here haha!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.

I'll post an update too in a couple months or so, hopefully as positive as yours haha. I'll stick to miss Ann only as she is the only one who nailed every event so far

You're fine. I wish you all a nice holiday also. I'll definitely still be around, so I won't be going anywhere just because we're back together. I like helping ppl so I'll linger! I definitely encourage to stick with someone that has nailed things for you. It's always a YMMV situation as even Rachel can be right for me yet wrong for you (indirectly speaking).

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 11:11:45 PM »
Congrats Yellowlove!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2017, 03:18:43 PM »

Sorry, I had to go back to her transcript. She was wrong...she even told me to "let go of the idea of him returning back in my life". On a medium standpoint, she did get some personal things (non-relationship) in something that confirmed it was my grandfather. Hence why I say, she's best to be used as a medium moreso than a psychic.

I agree about Pixie Dust.  She has an ability, for sure, and is definitely not a fake, but she seems to be a very sweet person and maybe she tells most to move on to avoid the pain in the interim, if that makes sense.  I think she leans negative towards relationships in general.  But I do like her a lot.  She is real, for sure.  She freaked me out the first time I read with her, she can get the signs of the people involved without you telling her anything.  Truly amazing.

As far as Miss Ann, she's accurate as hell, but she gives you a full overview of things.  Meaning, she is not good for a quick question..she gives all the steps along the way, so maybe that's why her readings can be confusing for some.  But she is on point, for sure, and will tell you if a situation is hopeless.  She's also funny as hell.  lol
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 03:22:00 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Love-33

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2017, 06:31:29 PM »

I agree about Pixie Dust.  She has an ability, for sure, and is definitely not a fake, but she seems to be a very sweet person and maybe she tells most to move on to avoid the pain in the interim, if that makes sense.  I think she leans negative towards relationships in general.  But I do like her a lot.  She is real, for sure.  She freaked me out the first time I read with her, she can get the signs of the people involved without you telling her anything.  Truly amazing.

As far as Miss Ann, she's accurate as hell, but she gives you a full overview of things.  Meaning, she is not good for a quick question..she gives all the steps along the way, so maybe that's why her readings can be confusing for some.  But she is on point, for sure, and will tell you if a situation is hopeless.  She's also funny as hell.  lol

Maybe pixie is good at present but not future

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2017, 06:40:44 PM »
Pixie was alllll sorts of wrong for me  ::)  I read with her once in August and won’t ever again lol