Author Topic: Please beware of this psychic on Bitwine!  (Read 4479 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Please beware of this psychic on Bitwine!
« on: December 09, 2017, 09:00:08 PM »
Hey guys,

Over the last year I've had an ADDICTION with these readings. I stopped for 3-4 months then decided I'd do it once a month and I stuck to it. Then it's become sorta like a drug again where I was reading a lot again. I've stopped recently.

Her name is GenesisGrace

I trusted only 2 advisors, and one of them was new on bitwine. We had been talking for a while, and she had nailed it on the head. As we got  "closer" she started seeing "more problems" within my relationship. We exchanged emails and now phone numbers. She's been telling me that my boyfriend, who I've been with for over a year, has an ex who has been "sabotaging" our relationship. My gut told me, another scam. But of course I want to take care of it and I paid her close to 250$.

I just got off the phone with her now and she's telling me that my surgery I get in a week and all my physical problems that have been happening to me are gonna keep continuing if I don't get help. She said she saw me being depressed and that my boyfriend and I would continue to go down this dark path. The surgery I have is regarding an ovarian cyst which is HIGHLY common and told me I'd also be barren... Which is not possible because my doctor told me that this surgery is as easy as getting my appendix out.

She told me "I don't do this to make money off people and if you don't want to do this I understand. But it'll be 2100$" and I was like wow, no.

I'm terrified to ask her for my money back and to also post this on here because I don't want her to curse me, or do anything to sabotage my relationship. I just wanted to post this as a warning.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

Offline Angelina11

Re: Please beware of this psychic on Bitwine!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:46:21 PM »
Thank you for letting us know!

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 12:20:32 PM »
Report her to bitwine, that’s a violation of their TOS

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:28:39 PM »
I’ve seen that profile before thanks for the warning

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 06:32:04 PM »
Do a chargeback on the $250 as that's fraud. Bitwine may or may not do anything depending upon how much they like that particular reader.