Author Topic: Mind Blowing Reading?  (Read 50745 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Mind Blowing Reading?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 03:59:53 AM »
THanks for mentioning Dominique! Based on your recommendation I looked at her profile and decided to read with her. Wow! I'm glad I did. Very in tune, super detailed and informative, and also really nice.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 03:14:15 AM »
I tend to get most of my readings from California Psychics which in my experience have the best psychics and I've been using them for years.  I think I've read with every psychic there. Below are the psychics that impressed me and predictions have passed. Remember psychics aren't usually 100% but the ones below have had many predictions that have happened for me and some of them have been mind blowing!!! Also, these psychics aren't like therapists or counselors which I tend not to like that style of reading.

Skye- My go to! Many of her predictions have happened and visions are pretty stellar. She needs no questions, she dives right in and info flows with lots of details. She's also a medium so people that have passed often pop in. She's one of the top readers. She saw me eating noodles, saw me mending a door, saw me buying a dresser, saw a new car, a contract being signed in December, travel in April, a late night phone call and two tan dogs around me....All of it happened or she was correct. That was just a portion of the reading.

Rika- Great medium! She knew my dad, brother and grandmothers names who have passed and She gave me messages from them, her predictions were far in the future so I will see. She told me I have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back, and I do!! She saw a move and a new car, which was true because my daughter was moving out and she just bought a new car, she also knew my POI name and his description ....She gives lots of details

Tajah- She is really good but doesn't give a whole lot of details, she gets straight to the point but what she saw has happened. One of my readings from her she was 100% accurate and everything came to pass. In October, she said the rest of the year would be quiet regarding love life which I didn't want to hear but she was right and in January, I would meet someone who is 6'3 or taller, athletic build, and his name is James or begins with a J and he has a libra energy....She was 100% right, I met James, he's 6'5 , athletic build and he is a Libra.  :)

Uli- Good Psychic, she's been about 50% accurate. Half of her predictions have passed and some she was off but she does give a lot of good info. I find with Uli when I don't ask questions and she tells me the first visions she sees, those are the ones that actually happen.

Dominique- She's really good and rolls with the information with no questions. Many of her predictions have passed, her timing has been off but her predictions eventually happened. I've read with her several times and she gives me the same reading and outcome. She will tell you what she sees if thats what you want to hear or not.

Mattie- Fabulous! She rolls with the information, so have your notebook ready. A lot of predictions of have passed. She's similar to Skye. She can see current events which is good validation

Pilar- She is amazing and many of the things she says have happened. She will blow you away with names. She gave me future predictions and some of them are finally beginning to happen which has been over a year,  her timing is off but things still have happened.

Joey- One of the best empaths I've ever spoken to. She knows what people are thinking and she reads energy and has been so on point. She described the date I had including the scene, what was said, how it ended and she was 100%. She told me to call my POI because he's waiting on my call and other psychics said don't call him, well I called and she was right, he was waiting on the call. Most of her predictions are still in the future so I will see.

Lillian- Another great empath who is excellent at knowing what others are thinking, but her timing is usually off & some of her predictions have passed. Her and Joey are astounding when it comes to how others are thinking.

Drusilla- Fabulous!! She knew things she couldn't have known and knew why I was calling, but her predictions are in the future so I will see, but gave lots of validations.

Elliot- When he's on, he's on! He has given me great predictions with great details and some of them have passed exactly how he said. He's also a good medium and gets messages from people that have passed.

James- He's wonderful, Like Uli, I find that when you ask him no questions and the messages he receives initially usually happen. For the longest time several psychics thought the guy I was involved with was "the one", James was the only one that told me that it would begin to fizzle out and will just go away with no particular reason, it will just fade. He was 100% right.

Shelley- My first reading with her recently and she amazed me. Knew why I was calling and everything going on. Waiting on her predictions. She's similar to Mattie, Skye and Rosanne.

I hope this helps! There's a few more like Rosanne, Riley, Walter and Kavita that are worth a try.

I had a reading with Rika the other day ~ she was completely off, on top of that she was calling my grandpa a certain name. Even though both of them passed away as she said, none of them was callled the name she called them.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 04:18:00 AM »

I had a reading with Rika the other day ~ she was completely off, on top of that she was calling my grandpa a certain name. Even though both of them passed away as she said, none of them was callled the name she called them.

Rika was *terrible* for me, too. Just completely off, I felt she was cold reading, no validations. Just a bad reading. Nice person and I'm sure she tried, but no connection for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2018, 04:31:09 AM »
I think CP has some interesting readers...I wouldnt call them the best though. A few do have their uses.

Ive had decent experiences with Cynthia, Cherokee, Indio, Tajah, and Chevy. More so for general readings than specific questions. I think this is where most readers shine.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 05:01:42 AM »
I think CP has some interesting readers...I wouldnt call them the best though. A few do have their uses.

Ive had decent experiences with Cynthia, Cherokee, Indio, Tajah, and Chevy. More so for general readings than specific questions. I think this is where most readers shine.

Honestly most of my favorite readers are on CP. But it's taken a lot to whittle them down, and a lot of them are not the super expensive ones. Some are, but most aren't.

Offline maggie214

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 06:12:34 PM »
Dominique was absolutely awful for me.  She made a prediction (work related) that was proven false within 24 hours and said crazy things that in a million years would never happen.  That was the worst waste of money I have ever spent.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 09:12:28 PM »
Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted on that one! Latest prediction for a contract also happened last week - she gave me day they would call and that they would give me the rate I asked for, no negotiating, also gave me the location of the company (city). Had my sister call her but she said she was not getting a clear connection and gave her a refund.

Offline nancy

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 09:19:21 PM »
Most accurate psychic by far for me has been Jessica on Psychic Access, she's also been accurate for 2 friends. Put a post on here because she seems to have disappeared, lol! I read with her for about 14 months every few months. She was right about an ex, go his first letter and description. Gave me a warning that he would come back and bother me, which I thought, and said, was bs. She said in 6 weeks, in 6 weeks he came back and got really nasty a lot of times and I had to get a restraining order. I was unemployed on my first call to her, she described the company logo shape and color, dates I would get an interview, first letter of person who would reach out to me and timeframe when I would start. All correct. She reads energy lines and is really honest about how they can change. Neither of my friends enjoyed their readings because she does not sugarcoat and they're both in tricky situations. She told one that he would not leave his wife as he had promised for nearly 2 years, but he was going to just pull back in March (reading was June/July 17) and not contact her again. That is exactly what he did. She told my other friend that her on and off relationship was not going to change, he was saying all the same things but nothing had changed and she had a choice to go around with him again or to save herself the hurt. She's good at tuning in and lifting you up, she also gets past and present really well. She predicted a bathroom flood which happened a day after my reading with her, she said her guides were telling me to find where to turn off the water for my apartment! She was wrong about a couple of things, she said I had a dog, gave me his name 'Lazy' and description, but that was a dog I had growing up. She said I would get an award for my start-up business in September, but that came and went. She is really lovely and really aware of the time to get in as much as possible. She predicted I would start my own business on the side and that it would grow steadily until I could support myself with it by end of 2018. Have not reached that point yet but it is growing. She was also consistent that I would meet a new longterm partner, she described how he looks, around April 2019 through my business...I'll keep you posted on that one! Latest prediction for a contract also happened last week - she gave me day they would call and that they would give me the rate I asked for, no negotiating, also gave me the location of the company (city). Had my sister call her but she said she was not getting a clear connection and gave her a refund.

Jessica is on life reader also.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2018, 01:35:30 AM »
Ok, you’re new and she’s mostly all you talk about. Are you a plant?

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2018, 02:07:08 AM »
I'm sorry, I have posted about other psychics I've been to before but she's the one I go to most. I've been a member quite a while and I came back on here to find her. Is it OK to post if I'm not going to other psychics? I can take the posts down if I messed up. Very grateful to you guys for helping me out and I hope I have not stepped out of line.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2018, 04:07:37 AM »
Just gotta ask. It happens occasionally.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2018, 06:54:49 AM »
It's no problem, thank you, I just don't want to be breaking the guidelines on accident. I used to get a lot more reaadings, a lot from PSource as well and had to cut back this year, so I am sticking to just the one person for now. Readings got to be an expensive habit but now I keep them to one time a month max.  :o ;D

Offline maggie214

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »
I assumed you meant the person who posed about Dominique because she was absolutely awful when I talked to her.  I asked her if my daughter would hear from someone re: a job and she said yes and confirmed within 48 hours that another friend got the job.  Never heard from the person.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2018, 08:09:34 PM »
Mattie on California Psychics for sure. She beats Cookie, Aries Intuition, Queen of Cups (although if I wanted a quick read on the present and not trust predictions I would go with her first due to money and availability). True I have a while to wait for her predictions to happen but she picked up my father who just passed and that absolutely blew my mind. Her accuracy with specific info without me saying a word was absolutely incredible. She started the call with the exact phrase I just said to my POI a couple days ago and asked if it made sense. Without me giving anything other than my name and birth month and day. She is expensive definitely but worth every penny because I don’t feel the need to call anyone else.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 09:23:51 PM »
This is definitely my mind blowing reading - 9 Readers seeing the same exact thing and details  :o
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3372.msg59954.html#msg59954