Author Topic: Contact Predictions  (Read 4719 times)

Offline THEDUDE

Contact Predictions
« on: April 02, 2019, 01:02:59 AM »
Hey Ya'll

Long time lurker, very rarely post.  Wanted to pick some brains. Do you feel shorter contact predictions ie: 2-5 days are more accurate than the "they will contact in 2-5 weeks" 

What have you had better luck with?

Thanks!
Thedude

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Contact Predictions
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »
Depends who says it? Ari has been the only one that is pretty much spot on for timing for me

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 02:04:24 AM »
I mean in general.  Not reader specific

Offline wishes215

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 02:10:49 AM »
My guess would be 2-5 days.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 02:32:54 AM »
I feel the same.  Maybe too much time for "free will" with the longer time frame

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 11:42:22 PM »
I feel it depends on the situations. If you haven't heard from them in while or something happends weeks makes since but if you are on good terms talk regularly then 2-5 days make sense

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 11:52:11 PM »
I feel the same.  Maybe too much time for "free will" with the longer time frame

I think tool vs non tool readers may also make a difference. I feel energy readers/no tool are good for the now or the very immediate future whereas Tool readers/tarot may give more accurate predictions far into the future as well. just my thought.

Offline hope36

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 12:04:14 AM »

I think tool vs non tool readers may also make a difference. I feel energy readers/no tool are good for the now or the very immediate future whereas Tool readers/tarot may give more accurate predictions far into the future as well. just my thought.

This is interesting.. poi and myself have been out of contact completely for more than half a year, and most of the no tools/energy readers told me that even if I did hear from poi, it wouldn't lead to anything significant (Leanne, Kisha, Kira, Rita Berkowitz, Cheri Mancuso, local energy reader). And the tarot readers (Yona, Mattie, Tara, Petunia among others) seemed to think he'll reach out and things will move fwd. Plenty of time still for even initial contact for me (late summer), but just found your post interesting @wishes

Exceptions were Brigette and Narnia (I think both of them are no tools) - they both said I'll hear from poi and it'll move fwd and their timelines are same as Yona and Mattie. Can't vote for accuracy yet, but will update few months down the road, if anything does or does not happen!

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2019, 01:04:18 PM »
I rarely have short term contact predictions come true

maybe once or twice

its usually a vague contact prediction that seems to pan out

the most recent i had said "yeah there will be contact from them"

but no time frame given sure enough about 10 days later i got contact.

sometimes they will say some months itll happen within days or vice versa

but the contact happened.

Offline tacobelle914

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2019, 01:40:40 PM »
It depends on the reader, but I would say there have been times where I was in separation with my POI and a reader would make short-term contact predictions that did not pan out. However, the readers that made long term predictions were mostly on point.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2019, 04:55:31 PM »
definitely interesting! its all just a theory till we can verify it with some data:)) keep us posted.

This is interesting.. poi and myself have been out of contact completely for more than half a year, and most of the no tools/energy readers told me that even if I did hear from poi, it wouldn't lead to anything significant (Leanne, Kisha, Kira, Rita Berkowitz, Cheri Mancuso, local energy reader). And the tarot readers (Yona, Mattie, Tara, Petunia among others) seemed to think he'll reach out and things will move fwd. Plenty of time still for even initial contact for me (late summer), but just found your post interesting @wishes

Exceptions were Brigette and Narnia (I think both of them are no tools) - they both said I'll hear from poi and it'll move fwd and their timelines are same as Yona and Mattie. Can't vote for accuracy yet, but will update few months down the road, if anything does or does not happen!

anything