Author Topic: Please help me out.  (Read 7020 times)

Offline psychicaddict1

Please help me out.
« on: December 08, 2017, 06:15:30 PM »
Hey guys,

I would so appreciate your help through this, and I know no one here would judge me because we have all gone through this together.

Over the last year I've had an ADDICTION with these readings. I stopped for 3-4 months then decided I'd do it once a month and I stuck to it. Then it's become sorta like a drug again where I was reading a lot again. I've stopped recently.

I trusted only 2 advisors, and one of them was new on bitwine. We had been talking for a while, and she had nailed it on the head. As we got
"closer" she started seeing "more problems" within my relationship. We exchanged emails and now phone numbers. She's been telling me that my boyfriend, who I've been with for over a year, has an ex who has been "sabotaging" our relationship. My gut told me, another scam. But of course I want to take care of it and I paid her close to 250$.

I just got off the phone with her now and she's telling me that my surgery I get in a week and all my physical problems that have been happening to me are gonna keep continuing if I don't get help. She said she saw me being depressed and that my boyfriend and I would continue to go down this dark path.

She told me "I don't do this to make money off people and if you don't want to do this I understand. But it'll be 2100$" and I was like wow, no.

I sort of want to ask her for a refund on the 250 I gave her but I don't want to be cursed.

What do you think I should do? I would so appreciate the help. I don't know what to believe, how to even approach this. I won't be paying that money but she's sorta scared me into thinking we're going down a bad path when things have been more than good.

Thank you.

Offline sawthelight

Re: Please help me out.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 06:18:19 PM »
Absolutely try to get your money back from this scammer!  OMG how awful!  you should share who she is too.  Don't worry about being cursed that's all bullshit they say to try to scare you SMH!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:37:15 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OUST THIS PERSON!!!  >:(

Even if she tries to “curse” you, it’s not gonna work and bite her in the ass

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 06:53:16 PM »
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OUST THIS PERSON!!!  >:(

Even if she tries to “curse” you, it’s not gonna work and bite her in the ass

Should I post a new thread with her name?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2017, 07:13:57 PM »
Sure, why not. But put it under the storefront/online category
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 07:20:27 PM by marciamia »

Offline whskers

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 09:56:51 PM »
A similar thing happened to me. The psychic didn’t let me out of her store not until I sign a contract and put an initial down payment of $1,500 for a “curse cleansing”. Just for her to let me go, I swiped my card. But as soon as I got home, I put a dispute on my credit card (Amex) and told them that it’s a fraudulent transaction. I asked credit card company to ask the psychic for a “receipt” that goods or service were delivered. Of course she doesn’t have any so CC gave back my money. Same with PayPal.

Put a dispute on your CC ASAP!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 09:59:14 PM »
A similar thing happened to me. The psychic didn’t let me out of her store not until I sign a contract and put an initial down payment of $1,500 for a “curse cleansing”. Just for her to let me go, I swiped my card. But as soon as I got home, I put a dispute on my credit card (Amex) and told them that it’s a fraudulent transaction. I asked credit card company to ask the psychic for a “receipt” that goods or service were delivered. Of course she doesn’t have any so CC gave back my money. Same with PayPal.

OMG I would have called the cops!  Sick!

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »
I remember I was planning to but I think someone advised me it would be a waste of time. I forgot the circumstances but I think a husband sued or reported a psychic to the police because of how much money the wife spent on the psychic and eventually they led to divorce but the police didn’t do anything about it. I remember they said lawyers got involved too.

The psychic lives in LA. Priscilla is her name. She used to have a store in Pico but she closed it down. I don’t know where is she now. She was asking for $7,500. I said no and she kept insisting that she will take care of me earning money. I kept saying no I don’t need it. Then she threaten me that the family curse will never let me find love. I Didn’t care. Good thing I work in finance and have an idea how to fight it.

To be honest a couple of times the CC rejected my request but Stephanie’s guided tarot (I’m not advertising but I really got a lot of guidance from her that time) advised me what to respond and which person in CC company to talk to. I have to be specific “ask the psychic for a delivery/service receipt because she didn’t deliver my order. I bought some crystals and products  and I didn’t receive it”. They gave my money back after I said that.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

Is this all it takes. What if she would have made up a receipt?

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 03:15:30 PM »

Is this all it takes. What if she would have made up a receipt?

In my case she didn’t. Plus It’s not wise to make a fraudulent receipt because if she does that then I can really bring her to the police for fraud and will even have stronger evidence.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 04:26:21 PM »
OMG-what's her name on bitwine?

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »
She has multiple yelp business accounts but this is her.

https://m.yelp.com/biz/los-angeles-psychic-advisor-los-angeles-2?osq=priscilla+psychic

I don’t think she do online reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 06:51:28 PM »
A lot of her negative reviews talk about forced curse treatments. Then it's either Priscilla or her assistant who refutes the negatives reviews. When she thinks the client is either rich, gullible or both, she zones in. Prices for any kind of treatment starts at around $500, one person stated she was trying to make her sign for $1200-$1500 per month for treatments. I'm sure she is aware that becomes the contract and she could fight you in court once it's signed.

Those are steep prices, but the reader wouldn't be pushing for it, if she had not been successful before. She knows what she is doing.
She even refused to honor a Groupon that was purchased by a client.

Personally, I trust the negative reviews moreso than the positive ones.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 07:28:36 PM »
Thank you everyone for the advice. I'm so afraid to ask for my money back because like I said, I'm so happy in my relationship that I don't want bad karma. I texted her "thanking" her for the help that I need this money for the holidays to get gifts for my family.

Ugh, makes me so sad that people are like this. She was so sweet. I need to talk to my trusted advisor about how this is gonna pan out. She and I talk once a month but has never treated me like this after 2 years. :(

Offline nancy

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 07:43:45 PM »
Priscilla also on bitwine

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/48020-love_psychic01

anything