Author Topic: Marie West  (Read 13879 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Marie West
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2019, 12:28:29 PM »
I spoke to her the other day. She accepted my call and even sent me free minutes. I resonated with everything she said. What is she like for you re predictions?

Offline flora0250

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2019, 05:00:54 PM »
I happened to see this thread and decided what the hey I’ll see if she’d online, she was and she accepted my call and she was great I really liked her quite a lot. She was definitely a more big picture reader but I didn’t ask for specifics either because I think / Hope I’m done asking about my POI, just asked what she saw ahead for me in the next while regarding romance. She was able to pick up a lot without any info at all from me to start with and she was very direct and comforting to talk to. Liked her a lot and thanks for the recommendation. Felt good about my reading because I really genuinely was focusing on my overall picture ahead for relationships and career so left the reading very satisfied.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2019, 09:34:35 PM »
I'm glad Flora 😊 please let me know if anything happens as she predicted

Offline flora0250

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2019, 10:35:28 PM »
I'm glad Flora 😊 please let me know if anything happens as she predicted

Thanks so much - I sure will but I really won’t be able to say until maybe June or July at the latest I guess. I will come back though and update eventually!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2019, 12:30:47 PM »
Any updates?

anything