Author Topic: Marie West  (Read 13881 times)

Offline sunshinestarlette

Re: Marie West
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 11:15:37 PM »
I tried to have a reading with her and she never picked up even though she would be available. I tried on two different days and same thing, her status is available but when I tried to connect, the call is rejected by her. I tried her again recently as she was once again available and I realize I was blocked, not sure why as I never read with her and was trying to. However, I guess she chooses who she wants to read for so no biggie for me.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 01:32:16 AM »
She did the same thing to me!!! What a bitch

OK, I tried calling this reader twice when she was available and she then became unavailable. Just now I called her she picks up but then hangs up which means I lost my $5.49 what is going on? Has anyone else had this experience with this reader?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 02:08:53 AM »
The keen platform is notorious for dropping calls like that. It might just be their system. It's happened to me several times with different readers and I've had readers tell me it happened to other callers on the same day it happened to me. So perhaps their system gets overloaded. I wouldn't necessarily blame the reader.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2017, 02:20:39 AM »
Keen has been going through a ton of changes to not only their website, but their communications systems and I think there are a ton of bugs that haven’t been dealt with. You guys sent the only ones it’s happening to. For instance, I had an arranged call once with an advisor and I went to the check status of it and it was no longer there. So I rearranged another call and I noticed the price on my arranged call list was half of what the advisors listing really was. Went to the advisors listing and the price was still normal but my arranged call list was still half.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 03:11:58 AM »
So why is it that she does not send emails with free minutes, I wouldn't bother if I were you.
The keen platform is notorious for dropping calls like that. It might just be their system. It's happened to me several times with different readers and I've had readers tell me it happened to other callers on the same day it happened to me. So perhaps their system gets overloaded. I wouldn't necessarily blame the reader.

Offline Member5

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2017, 03:17:39 AM »
They are updating to a cloud platform for calls which is why so many drop and another reader told me that sometimes if we have not called before we don't show up anywhere on their list to be able to send minutes to apologize.

Offline njlady

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 09:50:07 PM »
I just tried to call her and saw that I am blocked.  How can you be blocked without ever having spoken to someone?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 09:55:25 PM »
Seems she is really wary of new callers....

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2018, 11:41:47 PM »
She blocked me, too. Really strange. I did arrange call, the system called me a few days later during a time when I couldn't speak so I had to decline. The next time I tried, I was blocked. Maybe that's it? I don't know, but it's a curious way to run a business.

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2018, 11:48:47 PM »
She blocked me, too. Really strange. I did arrange call, the system called me a few days later during a time when I couldn't speak so I had to decline. The next time I tried, I was blocked. Maybe that's it? I don't know, but it's a curious way to run a business.

But I've never called her before.  I don't know how she would know me from any of the eleventy billion other Keen callers to block me.  I fly under the radar, no reputation or anything.  I tried to call and saw blocked the the URL.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2018, 12:22:23 AM »

But I've never called her before.  I don't know how she would know me from any of the eleventy billion other Keen callers to block me.  I fly under the radar, no reputation or anything.  I tried to call and saw blocked the the URL.

I'm not sure, but whatever it is, she's looking for something specific. I remember when the call dropped in (the second time), I hit accept, and then it took foreverrrrrrrr to transfer me to her - like she was online poring over whatever information Keen gives on callers, or who knows maybe she was Googling my username or something for reviews, I don't really know. Whatever it was, it took a long time, so I felt like she had probably been scoping me out for whatever.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2018, 01:38:25 AM »
i had the same experience with Marie West and am blocked by her under 2 accounts. First time I missed a call. Tried again and it took a very long time to answer. Then there was dead air and she hung up. I tried again and she went offline rather than take my call. Then blocked me. I also got the impression she may be 'looking into' me or something.

I never leave feedback. Well, very, very rarely. I had one reader -- Samantha Wild, who also blocked me before even speaking to me, send me a keen email to say that she only takes callers who leave feedback (positive, I'm assuming). Maybe that's why? A mystery, but I try to think "oh well, one less person I can read with is not a bad thing..."

Offline marciamia

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2018, 03:51:59 AM »
can anyone provide any updates on her?

Offline Kate

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2018, 11:13:25 AM »
can anyone provide any updates on her?

She missed something significant for me, and I have not called back since..she mis-read a situation..

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 07:52:17 AM »
Anyone had any more experience with her? She is online alot