Author Topic: Annalisa38  (Read 2371 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Annalisa38
« on: September 17, 2019, 05:42:01 PM »
Thoughts on her? She seems to have quite an impressive profile and great reviews

Offline Lo12345

Re: Annalisa38
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »
Has anyone read with her? Bumping

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 10:17:40 PM »
I've read with twice, about a week apart this summer - she was okay, extremely nice. I wasn't sure though if it was a fairytale reading? Predictions/timeline passed a while ago, and not much details. I didn't feel super connected either. I haven't been compelled to call back.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 11:24:10 PM »
I've read with twice, about a week apart this summer - she was okay, extremely nice. I wasn't sure though if it was a fairytale reading? Predictions/timeline passed a while ago, and not much details. I didn't feel super connected either. I haven't been compelled to call back.

Did u mean her predictions came true or no?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 02:30:29 AM »

Did u mean her predictions came true or no?

Sorry! I wasn't clear.

No, predictions didn't happen.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2019, 05:37:10 PM »
Anyone else have any experience with this reader?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2019, 03:44:46 PM »
@flora, I do and I actually think this reader is talented. Also very kind.

When my saga with a POI hit its dramatic climax, Annalisa was the first and only person to tell me in advance that he'd choose to move in with someone. It was a hearbreaking moment for me and she called it where others didn't see it. It happened a while ago and I'd have to dig to find the notes, but I remember she was very right about that.

I think at a later reading she wasn't so spot on ... but I will always respect and appreciate that heads up she gave me. Also, the way it was delivered showed it to not be a lucky guess - I recall it being quite specific.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2019, 02:30:33 AM »
She accurately predicted I would buy a house in the fall. The entire rest of the reading never happened.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2019, 02:39:18 AM »
Thank you both... she made a couple relationship predictions for me that would be nice if they played out but it def wasn’t fairy tale reading. No time frame. Just that my POI and I had bad timing but the connection would come back around again at some point ... and in the mean time if I open myself up to others someone new will come along too. I know my summary is kind of generic sounding but she seemed more detailed and accurate in the reading. Anyway thank you!!