Author Topic: Marie West  (Read 13938 times)

Offline whskers

Marie West
« on: December 08, 2017, 10:59:04 AM »
I have not read with her but I saw her name In a couple of reviews here in the board.

Any experience with her?

Offline marciamia

Re: Marie West
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 02:08:25 PM »
Does she ever do chat?

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
I love, love, love her.  She is articulate and intelligent.  I have had a tremendous addiction for over a decade and I am finally getting it under control, but part of my control is that I allow myself to talk with Marie twice a month.  I have given all of them up except for her and Soulful Journys.

Please keep in mind that her readings are different.  Her guidance is priceless and her ability to read the other person is head and shoulders above other psychic I have ever talked to.  However, if you ask a question such as "will he call me by this weekend" you may not be happy with her - She sees the bigger picture of what is coming up for you.  For instance, if she tells me that my winter is going to be quiet without much going on, I believe her, she is always right.  If she tells me that this spring I will be dating a lot, again, she will be correct.

How much % of accuracy do you think she is for you in terms of prediction?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 07:34:31 PM »
@jas, can you give some examples or detail about the types of questions you do ask Marie? What gets the best response in terms of guidance?

Offline lilica1204

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 06:54:27 PM »
Is she picky or something about new callers? I remember trying to call her and she never got my answer if she was online. I tried to get in queue as well and she deleted my request and I never talked to her nor left a bad review for anyone. Never tried again....

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 02:16:36 AM »
She blocked me years ago without even speaking to me lol

Offline lilica1204

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 02:17:02 AM »
Was like three months ago or so? Yes maybe I will try at some point again ;-)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 02:22:57 PM »
What’s her personal business site information outside of Keen? I’d prefer that way since I know Keen takes their fair share of commission and fees.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 09:09:44 PM »
I want to make sure I have the correct Marie. Is this her link?: https://www.keen.com/Marie%20West

Two listings at $5.49/min each?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 10:15:00 PM »
Yes. This is correct

Offline marciamia

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 11:18:29 PM »
Yes. This is correct

Thank you!! Just wanted to make sure I read with the same person as everyone’s referring to lol

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2017, 01:49:55 AM »
What would you say are her strongest areas in readings?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2017, 02:44:29 AM »
Oh I get what you mean. I used to have a reader I went to that read in that sort of style.

Offline lala1206

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2017, 10:53:29 PM »
 OK, I tried calling this reader twice when she was available and she then became unavailable. Just now I called her she picks up but then hangs up which means I lost my $5.49 what is going on? Has anyone else had this experience with this reader?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2017, 11:07:13 PM »
I do know that she forgets to just “log off” so if you call and the system says she’s unavailable, it’s because she just doesn’t log off when she’s actually unavailable. I know that’s happened twice with me when I’ve tried calling her. You can contact keen customer support and request that money back because of the technical issue.