Author Topic: Karen Lustrup  (Read 4590 times)

Offline whskers

Karen Lustrup
« on: December 06, 2017, 02:49:20 AM »
I notice that she doesn’t have a thread yet.

I read with her couple of months ago. Picked up on current situation accurately. Didn’t really made any predictions.

Has anyone else read with her? How is she with predictions?

Offline jas

Re: Karen Lustrup
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 03:47:03 AM »
I read with her a couple of times a month from early 2008 until about 2012.  She is good with her astrology and pretty good with her cards.  I personally don't lean toward tarot readers so I really called her for her astrology readings.  I like talking with her and it seems like some of her stuff did pan out.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 02:05:04 PM »
Update: Back in April, Karen saw “trouble for me at work” and that happened today. Don’t want to get into details about it because I’m very upset but I remember back in April thinking...yea right, what could it possibly be? I couldn’t believe she saw it coming so early. There are other predictions still pending....has anyone read with her recently?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 08:53:29 PM »
I read with her a couple of times a month from early 2008 until about 2012.  She is good with her astrology and pretty good with her cards.  I personally don't lean toward tarot readers so I really called her for her astrology readings.  I like talking with her and it seems like some of her stuff did pan out.

How does she read? Does she ask for your dob and string everything in your path based on that? I only know the actual time of my birth based on astrology, although it doesn't necessarily make the readings more concrete.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 09:17:14 PM »
She only asked my name...if I have a question about a specific someone, she’ll read them and sometimes asks for birthdays

Offline freddiesgirl

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 01:18:00 AM »
I read with her a couple of years ago as I found her on youtube before my sister found Sonika's Guidance on youtube. Karen didn't offer much in the way of prediction. She really just kept regurgitating in various ways  and seemed to be using up the time in a bit of chit chat and caring words for my divorce situation, but I really wanted her to just focus on getting as many details as possible in 1 hour. Honestly I only prefer psychics who give detailed and specific predictions and not just tell me what I ALREADY know. I chose to stick with Sonika and didn't read with Karen thereafter... only a 1 reading with Karen.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2021, 10:25:30 PM »
how can one do astrology reading with just a name? I am pretty sure you need dob, time of birth, place of birth to read someones chart.unless she is only doing tarot, in which case I guess names are enough.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2021, 03:07:12 AM »
sonika's guidance?

I read with her a couple of years ago as I found her on youtube before my sister found Sonika's Guidance on youtube. Karen didn't offer much in the way of prediction. She really just kept regurgitating in various ways  and seemed to be using up the time in a bit of chit chat and caring words for my divorce situation, but I really wanted her to just focus on getting as many details as possible in 1 hour. Honestly I only prefer psychics who give detailed and specific predictions and not just tell me what I ALREADY know. I chose to stick with Sonika and didn't read with Karen thereafter... only a 1 reading with Karen.

anything