Author Topic: FREE MEMBER READS  (Read 2993 times)

Offline HornetKick

FREE MEMBER READS
« on: December 03, 2017, 01:40:05 AM »
Here, I'll start the thread and pm you Jas.

Is the title okay? Let me know or I'll change it.

Offline copperhead

Re: FREE MEMBER READS
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 03:25:56 AM »
Here, I'll start the thread and pm you Jas.

Is the title okay? Let me know or I'll change it.

Jas' idea is interesting. However, after reading through the previous thread about it, as a tarot reader and tarot student for 30+years (not for money/job), I'd discourage everybody to use tarots 'for fun'. They contain a lot of wisdom if treated respectfully. Better used to gain knowledge and understanding about the present than to predict the future but of course, yes, they can show a future path.

So, happy to join this threat. I'll provide a complete reading to one of you. PM with why you want this reading and what you expect to learn. I'll choose the 'best' answer and pick the person to read for.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 03:59:30 AM »
Very interesting! This will be so much more useful and one day when I am little more well versed with my tarot cards, i can use them too..

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 05:44:57 PM »
I can and do read oracle cards and am happy to do it for anyone interested, with the caveat that I want feedback as I'm still sharpening my skills.

Also, I'm on holiday travel until Jan. 1. If you want a reading, PM me with your first name. For now, I only do general readings.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 05:52:30 PM by journalmuse »