Author Topic: November 2017 Predictions!!!  (Read 6347 times)

Offline AustralieNs

November 2017 Predictions!!!
« on: December 01, 2017, 01:38:21 AM »

I have a contact prediction from Zadalia this week
And one from Serenity
And Lotus of Light says it should be about couple weeks
We'll see!

Did anyone have any luck this month?

Offline Illumin8

Re: November 2017 Predictions!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 02:14:55 AM »
Yes! I have already updated Individual posts on the board regarding my career predictions coming through.

Offline crimsonheart

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 12:31:46 AM »
I had a prediction  for October/November from Kisha that I will be meeting a guy with whom I will have an amazing connection with. So far nothing has came to pass. Micah has also stated this however his timeline was end of the year or beginning of the new year. I will keep you updated of any updates (if any  ::) )

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »
I had a prediction come true from Pixie Dust and Elizabeth. Pixie said I would meet an earth sign man and Elizabeth said specifically a virgo man with dark blond hair around 6ft2 and athletic build. That happened and we had a great first date last night. Both said I would spend time with this man before poi comes back into my life. So curious to see what happens next

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2017, 06:17:51 AM »
A prediction made back in September by Soul Exposure came to pass on the exact day

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »
I had a prediction come true from Pixie Dust and Elizabeth. Pixie said I would meet an earth sign man and Elizabeth said specifically a virgo man with dark blond hair around 6ft2 and athletic build. That happened and we had a great first date last night. Both said I would spend time with this man before poi comes back into my life. So curious to see what happens next

Which Elizabeth is this?

Offline Lyssa

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 05:22:24 AM »
I had a prediction  for October/November from Kisha that I will be meeting a guy with whom I will have an amazing connection with. So far nothing has came to pass. Micah has also stated this however his timeline was end of the year or beginning of the new year. I will keep you updated of any updates (if any  ::) )

Did she give you numbers or specific months?