Author Topic: Psychic Reading Cleanse: December 1 - March 1  (Read 8281 times)

Offline Angelina11

Psychic Reading Cleanse: December 1 - March 1
« on: November 30, 2017, 12:40:20 AM »
I understand that we all have different patterns when it comes to frequency and nature of getting psychic readings. Some of you may have a healthy approach and capable of using psychic's assistance as powerful guidance and many others here at some point have developed somewhat unhealthy dependancy in which we gave so much of our own power away as a result of connceting with psychics.

I came to conclusion, although I do not claim that it's the correct one, that not even 1 psyhic can  always 100% be correct in predicting future (it took me "only" over 30k to get to that insight, lol),  but I do understand that at this time I need to create time and space without getting psychic readings. And even if I connect with them again in a future, I would be more capable of using them more for spiritual growth, while asking them how and what I can create, then asking for future. Actually a number of psychics gave me awesome pieces of advice, but i got so busy calling them one after another, that i never trully got to apply what they have advised.

AT this time I am thinking about going on a "cleanse" so to speak and NOT CALL any psychic for let's say 3 months: December 1 - March1. At one point i didn't call them for 4 months and it was so increadibly empowering, I want to feel like that again.
If any of you feel like joining me, feel free to hop in and declare it here. Let's support each other and share what reality we are building outside unhealthy psychic reading mania. Let's play and redirect our energy purposely into building something empowering. How about we also set 1 Goal that is not related to psychic readings? I think what I will do within these 3 months is: develop a habit of working out 3 times a week and lose 17 pounds (from 140 to 123) by March 1.

Let me know here what you think and if no one joins me, I would still be happy to share about my progress in a future and time without feeling hooked on psychic readings  :).

Offline Illumin8

Re: Psychic Reading Cleanse: December 1 - March 1
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 02:48:21 AM »
I am with you on this "cleanse"....  ;)

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »
Yeyyyyy! I have a buddy now 8) ;D
I am looking for forward to these months! I definitely allow the idea of connecting with a psychic for reading some time next year after the cleanse, but by then I want to understand how I can actually use their guidance as empowering instrument maybe as life Coaching, self-development and what psychic to chose for it.  :D
I have a friend of mine, who is a very successful interpreter and 3-max4 times a year she goes to see one psychic, who helps her on her development. That girl never got readings online, only that one in person and that psychic, which I think is a true professional, does not allow my friend to get readings more often than once in 3 months not to develop dependency. Such a healthy way of getting guidance, I would love to develop that balance.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 08:34:41 PM »
Yeyyyyy! I have a buddy now 8) ;D
I am looking for forward to these months! I definitely allow the idea of connecting with a psychic for reading some time next year after the cleanse, but by then I want to understand how I can actually use their guidance as empowering instrument maybe as life Coaching, self-development and what psychic to chose for it.  :D
I have a friend of mine, who is a very successful interpreter and 3-max4 times a year she goes to see one psychic, who helps her on her development. That girl never got readings online, only that one in person and that psychic, which I think is a true professional, does not allow my friend to get readings more often than once in 3 months not to develop dependency. Such a healthy way of getting guidance, I would love to develop that balance.

Hi and great idea. I am going to try to join you.

Not too long ago I was like your friend. I only saw psychics in-person. I did it infrequently (2-4x year). And although I mixed it up a bit I made sure they were always professional and had both gifts and integrity. They helped me with spiritual and personal growth.

I feel that using phone and online psychics can really mess you up, energetically and otherwise. For me, it's led to a lot of confusion and anxiety. Lots of people have posted about this, but IMO the very nature of the it -- instant, rapid, easily accessible, removed from the actual human contact -- all of those things combined make it feed the confusion, anxiety and addiction.

Anyway -- I like the idea of a cleanse and am going to see if I can make it 3 months. Good for you and it would be great it you could report to this forum on how your perspective and world shifts during the cleanse!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 08:39:31 PM »
I would like to try too!  I am at the point where I just want to let my readings play out, I haven't really been tempted in the last week or so.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
I'm with you :-) Am going on my first date since last POI. It's been 2 years since I dated anyone. Not because noone was interested, I just didnt feel attracted to anyone enough to waste my time on them lol. Am actually looking forward to this date and have no intention to call any psychic. No matter how things will go or turn out lol

Offline mystery123

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 09:43:19 PM »
I am with you as well!

I agree, none of them have turned out to be true where it has mattered.. not even the Yonas, Gayelenes, Kishas, LotusofLight and the likes .. they have the gift, I love them, they get the correct present and past.. have had few random, meaningless predictions happen which I would have been fine not knowing - pain in my mom's tooth, meeting with boss, late night text with a random person, etc.. but when it came to POI or my love life nothing really materialized. I was single in April, I am single today.. so I am have kind of grown out of getting readings anyway except that sometimes I get the craving..so this will be a good challenge.

Let's do it! Does that mean I can get a reading today??? hahahahaahaha

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2017, 04:55:05 AM »
Mystery123, cosmogirl, sawlight, doubleoh, Illumin, awesome to have you walking this journey together!
Mystery123, you made me laugh, did you end up getting a reading today before it turns December 1 on a calendar?😂 I had that idea myself, but I sustained; didn't have readings for a week now 8)

Cosmogirl76, I was in a similar situation...guys were around and I could've gone on dates, but just didn't feel attracted towards any of them since I was so energetically "glued" to my ex. I'm also going on a date - a dinner in a nice restaurant, it's set for dec15. Can't say I'm excited about it, but I do feel like moving the energy around ;D
Doubleoh8, you made a valid point, That instant gratification that we can get by having such an easy and quick access to psychics has definitely played a role in development of the addition, sigh :-\

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2017, 03:11:01 PM »
Im in too  :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2017, 04:44:23 PM »
Ok I’m in. I’ve been really good this past month.. I only did a mini binge during thanksgiving because of my roommate situation.. But after that week I have been very good again. I think I can do this :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »
Somebody recommended hypnosis. I personally have not done a full research on hypnosis. But I intend to do that but for other purpose like being more focused at work or fear of public speaking.

Also.. this has been working for me. A couple or maybe 3 advisors advised me to pray for spiritual cord cutting. They mentioned that I can feel my poi anxious energy. So I saved cord cutting prayers from google and been chanting them whole day sometimes 3x per chant and I really mean it. I swear it helped with me not feeling him. I felt the strong energy again around thanksgiving but I think it’s because he’s not busy and have time to think, but after that it stopped again.

Haha funny  I have an ex PoI that I think is thinking of me and I contacted him and told him to chant the cord cutting prayer and really mean it. He swears he chanted it. But I do think it helped the next day. Maybe psychological for me? But it did reduced the anxious feeling by ALOT.

I also have someone who told me to chant a  mantra. Let’s say I have the urge to call someone.. I recite “I want to be happy I want to be successful and he will not contribute to my goals”. That’s not exactly what I chant but just an example. I think it helps to condition my mind.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 11:07:14 PM »
I support you! I want to support you!
And negative side of me want to poke holes... but no! I need to talk myself out of that!!!

What are the forums that focus on abstinence from calling psychics? I think psychic junkie was one of them but they use Google groups.

I also remember asking for a number like a 12 step group that operates like AA on psychics?
Does anyone else know active support groups still going on?

I have never came across forums that focus on abstinence from calling psychics, but if you find one, please do share!  :D

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2017, 11:23:30 PM »
Somebody recommended hypnosis. I personally have not done a full research on hypnosis. But I intend to do that but for other purpose like being more focused at work or fear of public speaking.

Also.. this has been working for me. A couple or maybe 3 advisors advised me to pray for spiritual cord cutting. They mentioned that I can feel my poi anxious energy. So I saved cord cutting prayers from google and been chanting them whole day sometimes 3x per chant and I really mean it. I swear it helped with me not feeling him. I felt the strong energy again around thanksgiving but I think it’s because he’s not busy and have time to think, but after that it stopped again.

Haha funny  I have an ex PoI that I think is thinking of me and I contacted him and told him to chant the cord cutting prayer and really mean it. He swears he chanted it. But I do think it helped the next day. Maybe psychological for me? But it did reduced the anxious feeling by ALOT.

I also have someone who told me to chant a  mantra. Let’s say I have the urge to call someone.. I recite “I want to be happy I want to be successful and he will not contribute to my goals”. That’s not exactly what I chant but just an example. I think it helps to condition my mind.

I have been told something similar, like one psychic said that most sadness that I felt at that moment wasn't actually mine, it was my POI's and recommended I mentally cut that cord next time I was going to see him. At that time I was so crazy about him, that cutting the cord made me feel like that would distance me from him and I just wasn't ready to let him go then.

I believe it can be a great mind conditioning tool and tool that can manipulate the energy. Im kinda doing this in my visualization meditation or when speaking out load a specific desired outcome Im working towards, but it's always something related to my work. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2017, 11:31:21 PM »

I have been told something similar, like one psychic said that most sadness that I felt at that moment wasn't actually mine, it was my POI's and recommended I mentally cut that cord next time I was going to see him. At that time I was so crazy about him, that cutting the cord made me feel like that would distance me from him and I just wasn't ready to let him go then.

I believe it can be a great mind conditioning tool and tool that can manipulate the energy. Im kinda doing this in my visualization meditation or when speaking out load a specific desired outcome Im working towards, but it's always something related to my work.

Yes ever since I find that the mantra helps with not calling psychics, I started using it at work too. Like let’s say I have a challenge.. I would recite it and help me remind me of my goals. Then I find myself motivated again. Maybe it’s more psychological but I think it’s all about energy too.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 11:28:09 PM »
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it going??????? are you managing to stay balanced, peaceful and blissful without getting psychic readings or  you're having a  difficulty with it and need a support??
I had my last reading on the last week of november, so im  clean for like 2 weeks or so. There were a few times when i felt like calling them, but knowing and reminding myself that i gave my word here and commited, helped me. Also, I asked myself a simple question, "What is it that i really need to know?" Answering that super easy question, it all eventually comes down to me simply looking for validation and reiteration that I am right on track and everything will be great! Thats all. So at this point I am  buiding up my "faith" muscle and focusing on what Great I can create myself. I still believe that I will likely use psychics for life coaching next year though. AFter reading some reviews here, I think I may try S2S, I love psychics who can see the bigger picture and can help you direct energy in a right path. I've never tried her, but I think I will eventually. 

anything