Author Topic: Best psychic for the present  (Read 2949 times)

Offline Gemini38

Best psychic for the present
« on: September 27, 2018, 10:39:05 AM »
Which psychic on any site is good to almost accurately pick up the present situation?

Offline sawthelight

Re: Best psychic for the present
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 02:00:20 PM »
Personally I think it's QoC18 on Keen.

i agree..

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 02:06:46 PM »
She is good. But psychic micheal Ryan nailed it for me three times. I’m unsure regarding future predictions. Though he said I would have contact and I did. Not a fairytale reader.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 04:57:40 PM »
Personally I think it's QoC18 on Keen.

i agree..

So adding to this thread... I swore I would never read with this reader again. Sigh, and seeing so many comments to read with her, does make it tempting, I’m tempted to give her a try again... but as I read the comments in her thread, it’s the same sentiment good with present, but makes you feel worse after. Gives the average 2-3 days/weeks/months in timing. Sigh... she just makes me feel worse after. Why would i want to read with that kind of reader? And why would anyone else

...just saying... anyone else but her?

I was not impressed with QoC. She didn't give me any strong details about the present to convince me that she was able to tap well into what is going on. I think people say she is accurate because she tends to be on the negative side and most likely all the situations that we call about have a probability of turning negative much higher than positive. So yes, if you give negative news that is most likely to happen because the situation is already negative to begin with. But this is just my opinion, I could be wrong of course.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 06:59:04 PM »
I have had her pick up things about my situation I could confirm. She once told me a person had moved. I checked and they had. I do find her that  if you are calling about a POI one week she might say they are in love with you and two weeks later they hate you. Is she worth the money probably not... can be hit or miss.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 07:09:24 PM »
QofC
angelic Dream
lady Jenna

Rachel Marie - bitwine
Miss Ann - bitwine

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back