Author Topic: Ask the answer  (Read 4359 times)

Offline Illumin8

Ask the answer
« on: November 28, 2017, 01:22:56 PM »
Emanuel nailed my new job opportunitiy and predicted I would get the job. He was correct.

Offline Illumin8

Re: Ask the answer
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 12:28:21 AM »
In November I spoke with Christine-ann and at the time thought the reading was just ok, certainly didn't think it was mind blowing but low and behold she predicted a family member having a major health issue. She was absolutely correct surrounding this and timing was spot on.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 05:34:10 AM »
What platform is Christine Ann on?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 08:35:12 AM »
This whole thread is based on ask the answer. The platform.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2018, 11:58:53 PM »
Yeah he is brutally honest and can be a bit abrupt. I am on the fence with Hamilton. He did tell me that someone would get very sick on a trip to Indonesia, and it turned out to be me! But all his other bigger predictions didnt happen. I will say he validates the present extremely well.

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 06:55:47 AM »
Griffin can be OK on there and he validates so so. I trust him for honesty but nothing of his came to pass. I also don't think I connect to him as great as I did with Hamilton, but nothing comes to pass with Hamilton, either.. Hamilton can be quite rude and blunt. Marcelle is really good at validating, but she's not very consistent. One reading the ex doesn't love me, the next he does, the next he does but he'll probably want to be friends first, and see where things go. Nothing of hers comes to pass either. No reader has as of yet. Predictions pending with Leanne.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:57:22 AM by star1 »