Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 40731 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2018, 06:10:59 PM »
David on MK I like. I've used him over the past few months. Jonathan is another I want to try. Connie is ok. Nothing amazing.
Has he had any predictions come true for you? I'm kinda curious about this site, I like how they have videos of their readers so you can get a feel for them.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2018, 01:16:30 PM »
Been awhile since I’ve posted but I decided to try out Lynda. She tuned in quick and got present and past correct. Even picked up on ex’s eye issues, and us talking about him going to counseling. I’ll wait to see if her prediction pans out.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2018, 05:23:08 PM »
Does she have a time she’s typically on? Lynda I mean.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2018, 06:10:33 PM »
Does she have a time she’s typically on? Lynda I mean.

I managed to catch her this morning around 9 am EST

Offline newone1

« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2018, 10:39:45 PM »
Lucy is good

Offline star1

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2018, 11:43:02 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site. It's nice to hear your feedback on readers although I never use the American sites or Esty etc for psychic readings being English.

I tried 2 readers privately from MK, and I was disappointed. I tried Will and he was good, but not amazing for me and nothing of his has come to pass. However (credit where it's due), he is honest at the time of your reading, and I could trust him on whether someone is good for me or not.

I also tried Hazel Lowndes privately and the first time I read with her, she was really good. Like others have described - she goes off and off with her validations really well and she got everything right. The reading was basically good news on the situation with my ex boyfriend and she said contact by the end of August.

I had another reading with her less than a month later because there were things I was worried about that I didn't mention in the first reading, and I also found out some info about my ex which was nothing major but it made me believe that the ex really didn't care about me and he had ample opportunity to reach out, and he didn't. The second reading Hazel changed her tune completely when I told her my concerns and personal worries on the situation, and she told me that she didn't see contact by her guides then I would get contact but have to be prepared it won't be what I'm wanting, then she can't see contact then she thinks it's probable (continously). She was very hit and miss on her validations and she was more doom and gloom and this was all within less than a month. I was very disappointed with her, and especially wasting £70 for her reading to be the complete opposite from the first only within a short space of time. I also think £70 a reading when she doesn't even do a full hr is pretty greedy. She may work for others, but I was really disappointed in her. None of these readers picked up personal info like the guy owing me money etc which is an important aspect of the situation.

She's very much of the school of free will, and I believe we must have some sort of "free will" after having so many readings for timescales to be extended and outcomes changing, so I decided what's the point of relationship readings when they're going to change constantly ?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2018, 05:20:43 PM »
A mistake you made was telling her your concerns and fears. It never ends well when you do that.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 06:22:50 AM »
Hi, what is the link for Michelle Knight? Thanks

I only get the Cleveland kidnapping when I Google her.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:31:37 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2018, 06:44:26 AM »
Thank you  :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2018, 04:30:14 PM »
Hi, what is the link for Michelle Knight? Thanks

I only get the Cleveland kidnapping when I Google her.
You shouldn't google with just the name. Add the word psychic [Michelle Knight psychic] along with the name and even with two LL's it was the first item on the google search.

Offline star1

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2018, 08:49:49 AM »
A mistake you made was telling her your concerns and fears. It never ends well when you do that.

I know I shouldn't have but she still shouldn't have changed what she saw, sometimes we need to speak about what's on our mind as that's what the readings are there for to get the answers to our things on our mind.

I tried David just now and I'm unsure what to think. Most readers are now beginning to say to move on this guy is bad news. He started off by saying that in order to get the relationship, I have to have everything in my life straight for it to work, and then he contradicted himself mentioning that my ex is in a relationship and that's why I hadn't heard from him.

He is the first reader who's said that my ex is actively in a romantic relationship and even all the other brutal readers have said no women around him. I must admit I can't see it being possible that the relationship has gone far because of something I saw a month ago when curiosity got the better of me, so the relationship could be early days but the rest of the readers said he isn't seeing anybody as he doesn't want to and isn't ready he is a messed up guy. David also said that my ex is a very empathetic guy and looking back now I'm beginning to accept that my ex can't be empathic because of the way how he's treated people and especially me with his actions. He's quite a selfish guy and only thinks of himself and is wrapped up in himself. David said some things about my work wrong and career - I'm not crazy worried or thinking about my career. Some stuff was OK, but I didn't find him majorly amazing.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 12:07:04 PM by star1 »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2018, 04:23:55 PM »

I know I shouldn't have but she still shouldn't have changed what she saw, sometimes we need to speak about what's on our mind as that's what the readings are there for to get the answers to our things on our mind.

I tried David just now and I'm unsure what to think. Most readers are now beginning to say to move on this guy is bad news. He started off by saying that in order to get the relationship, I have to have everything in my life straight for it to work, and then he contradicted himself mentioning that my ex is in a relationship and that's why I hadn't heard from him.

He is the first reader who's said that my ex is actively in a romantic relationship and even all the other brutal readers have said no women around him. I must admit I can't see it being possible that the relationship has gone far because of something I saw a month ago when curiosity got the better of me, so the relationship could be early days but the rest of the readers said he isn't seeing anybody as he doesn't want to and isn't ready he is a messed up guy. David also said that my ex is a very empathetic guy and looking back now I'm beginning to accept that my ex can't be empathic because of the way how he's treated people and especially me with his actions. He's quite a selfish guy and only thinks of himself and is wrapped up in himself. David said some things about my work wrong and career - I'm not crazy worried or thinking about my career. Some stuff was OK, but I didn't find him majorly amazing.

So then WHY are you lowering yourself for someone like that??? You need more self-confidence and know your worth because someone who’s SELFLESS wouldn’t do anything like that guy did to you or anyone else. He sounds like a real tool and not worth you, or anyone’s, time.

Offline star1

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2018, 08:14:50 PM »

So then WHY are you lowering yourself for someone like that??? You need more self-confidence and know your worth because someone who’s SELFLESS wouldn’t do anything like that guy did to you or anyone else. He sounds like a real tool and not worth you, or anyone’s, time.

Similarly why we all have readings. You could say the same about the women who's husbands have left them for another woman that are calling psychics, it's helping me to move on the more a reader tells me in depth it won't work out to be honest. You have a point but most guys people call about are bad news and that's the truth of it.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2018, 10:00:44 PM »

Bullshit meter at the bold. They love telling people stuff like this so that they can encourage us to "work on ourselves". Complete shitbags are in beneficial relationships right now..no hard self-improvement required. He dosent sound psychic nor accurate about anything.

Offline star1

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2018, 11:18:14 AM »
Thanks Suzie for your explanation and explaining David.
I tried Jonathan last night, and whilst I didn't get alot from him, he said right off of the bat to forget this man and honestly run. He was consistent and what he said was correct on this man. He focused more on what I should do to help myself to move forwards and that I'll be okay and how this man is just no good for me. David didn't pick up that this man is narcissistic, manipulative and just unpleasant (he even said no he's not, that word is thrown around too much nowadays). I'm beginning to realise that that is what he really is after being love blind. David tried to say that the ex was empathic and a nice guy poor him kinda thing. I also had in my reading I needed to do things to bring the ex forwards then suddenly he said nope, this won't work out. That's one thing he's right on which is a tough pill to swallow - but I have to accept it. I'm glad he's great for you and he's gotten things right for you, however.

BTstalling- I don't believe in LOA either
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 11:32:14 AM by star1 »