Author Topic: Michelle knight psychics  (Read 41111 times)

Offline Illumin8

Michelle knight psychics
« on: November 28, 2017, 01:20:40 PM »
I tried the Michelle Knight platform and found lynda to be correct on a new work opportunity and I also think she is real and gifted. Thank you to Suzie for recommending her. I also tried David, who was wrong on the job situation. He predicted I would not get the job and I did today. I also found him negative in his delivery and so would not contact him again.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Michelle knight psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 09:16:33 PM »
Hadn't even heard of this platform before.

candiednut

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 04:49:43 PM »
Has anyone read with Julie, Amma, Barbara, Nicola or Anna H on there?

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 04:17:04 AM »
thanks suzie, is there a callback option on Michelle knight? I realized you have to call them and "catch " them when they are online.

Also, did Hazel's predictions happen? how are her time frames?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 05:33:13 AM »
What were her prices?

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »
65 euros for 30min, its 45 on the site

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 04:26:23 PM »
Hey Suzie have you read with Jonathan or Sadie?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2018, 12:04:07 AM »
how in the world do you get a reading with Lynda? You can't "book an appointment" unless she's online? I've never tried this site, but only want to try Lynda based on what I've read about her.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2018, 12:16:01 AM »
You have to add money first then wait till she comes online and available and literally call straight away. There is no way to queue or book unfortunately. In that respect the site is a bit behind the times. At least with ask the answer you can queue calls and get text alerts when they come available.  Lynda comes on fairly regularly and I have seen her on a lot during the day. So I would just keep checking from the morning onwards. Good luck!

Offline marciamia

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 12:23:08 AM »
what time zone are you in?

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 12:30:05 AM »
+8 (gmt) but she is in London.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »
Finally able to get ahold of Lynda. I’m not sure I was really as blown away as I thought I would be  :-\

Any updates on her predictions?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 06:30:05 PM »
Yea I saw that lol but apparently people here like her?

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 05:26:51 AM »
I read with Hazel Lowndes contacted her in her own personal website.  I didn’t go through Michelle Knight Psychics.  The reading was back in end of October.  She said that there will be reorganization in my department early of 2018 and it will be positive for me. And that i will move up the corporate ladder quickly and “this will come to further down the road (not sure what that meant)” .  On the second week of January, two managerial people quit and i got most of their jobs.  I have been receiving recognition for these past two weeks and executives have been contacting me basically to say if i need help on anything please let them know, or that i have what it takes to be an executive.  I have also been included in a group that train employees but this group of people are like the “A” team with very high visibility to executives. Hazel said I’m the type of person who doesn’t have to be the loudest to be heard.  I am not sure what that means but i am surprised with the whirlwind of changes these past weeks.  From a “good performer” to the main go to person for all the high risk jobs.  Also i have 2 clients from an old company who wants to have a meeting and i think they want to change consultants and this is an opportunity for me to sell.  Feels very daunting but at the same time i know if i can pull this off, i can be promoted within 6 months or at most 1 year — very difficult in my industry. 

So I guess with this happening, 1 out of 3 predictions by Hazel happened on the exact time frame.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:07:19 PM by whskers »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 06:44:59 PM »
Its interesting how UK psychics seem to be a bit more talented than the rest.